Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,374
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Alert for parents and even non-parents:  The library association has allowed drag queens to conduct the story hour for children at libraries in California and New York City!:o Apparently the library association also brought this up at their convention in New Orleans.  So everyone should be aware and complain to your local libraries, if they are considering doing this.

I just checked again and see St Louis, MO also has drag queens doing story hour!

Just when you think the world can't get crazier....of course, they want to brainwash innocent children.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Debp said:

Alert for parents and even non-parents:  The library association has allowed drag queens to conduct the story hour for children at libraries in California and New York City!:o Apparently the library association also brought this up at their convention in New Orleans.  So everyone should be aware and complain to your local libraries, if they are considering doing this.

I just checked again and see St Louis, MO also has drag queens doing story hour!

Just when you think the world can't get crazier....of course, they want to brainwash innocent children.

Can anyone still doubt that Satan is the ruler of this world? Who concerns themselves with the things of man and ignores the things of God? Even while claiming their evil in God's Name. Thank God we are closer to the end of days than ever before so all these works of the devil end once and for all.

Cheers Debp!!!:amen:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On a video just two days ago , it was showing this live .     It had a beared drag queen, and IT , was telling the kids you want to feel my beard .

THOSE KIDS LOOKED TERRIFIED , with sudden shaking of no to their heads  , EVEN THE KIDDIES KNOW SOMETHING AINT RIGHT .

They looked SCARED of it .    This agenda is wicked and it shows what days we in .    Enough with the holding signs of GOD IS LOVE and MARCHING WITH GAYS and apologizing .

FOLKS don't realize this angers GOD .   GOD IS LOVE , but that aint LOVE .   

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, RockyMidnight said:

Can anyone still doubt that Satan is the ruler of this world? Who concerns themselves with the things of man and ignores the things of God? Even while claiming their evil in God's Name. Thank God we are closer to the end of days than ever before so all these works of the devil end once and for all.

Cheers Debp!!!:amen:

Sadly Rocky you would be amazed at how many no longer even see the time is near .    They call love anything that unites people .  

Rocky I give us all this challenge today .     Go read romans chapter one .    While reading it  ,  let us realize that years back socities started taking GOD out of schools , out of govts

more and more reminders of what is HOLY and of GOD they no longer wanted to even be reminded of it . THEY did not want it in their sight , in their conscious .

AND NOW LOOK at this generation and tell me ,    What do we think has occurred .      I TELL US ALL,   GOD has given the world over to a total reprobate mind to do those wicked things .

Sin is now celebrated , same sex celebrated , girls as boys and boys as girls celebrated . TELL ME , IS THIS NOT A JUDGMENT of DELUSOIN .  IT IS ROCKY , IT IS .

GOD will do this .  WE IN THE LAST OF THE LAST OF DAYS and the whole world , most churches ,   they cannot discern the times . More and more churches even, can no longer

discern between the good and the evil , in fact is got so bad that now they see good as evil and evil as good .  

I am reminding us loudly ,  A tremendous delusion is also beginning as well, and under its pc , all inclusive unity , WILL LEAD ALL right to the worship of the beast who satan will hand all power too.   THIS reprobation is not in one naition its all world wide ,  this unity all inclusive  is for what ,, WORLD PEACE , WORLD unity .

WHO WE THINK this will lead them right too .   WE running out of time , and better none be taken in its net of deception.  GET ARMOURED UP IN SOUND DOCTRINE < IN CHRIST

For the last hour and the greatest betrayal will come world wide against the true lambs .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

13 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

On a video just two days ago , it was showing this live .     It had a beared drag queen, and IT , was telling the kids you want to feel my beard .

THOSE KIDS LOOKED TERRIFIED , with sudden shaking of no to their heads  , EVEN THE KIDDIES KNOW SOMETHING AINT RIGHT .

They looked SCARED of it .    This agenda is wicked and it shows what days we in .    Enough with the holding signs of GOD IS LOVE and MARCHING WITH GAYS and apologizing .

FOLKS don't realize this angers GOD .   GOD IS LOVE , but that aint LOVE .   

What parent who loves their children would expose them to this evil? Such parents should be registered as child abuse offenders. How can a parent that accepts this not know they are consigning their children to sin and therefore death? Even for unbelievers, with all deviants that feed on children in today's world, have to at least consider they are butting bulls eyes on their children's backs. Better they should sacrifice their children on an alter to God than on an alter to evil that only seeks to consume their innocence. At least then those children will have eternal life in the ultimate love.

How can a child grow to maturity with these kinds of "lessons" being perpetrated on them at such an early age?  Forgive me, but the rage these kinds of stupid things instills in me is unbearable. They don't even have the ability yet to choose whether they want this kind of exposure, instead trusting in and following the brain dead parents wishes and the insane policy of authority figures in the governmental and private sectors that think such endeavors are rewarding. 

Lord, we need you back ASAP! :blow-up:

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sadly Rocky you would be amazed at how many no longer even see the time is near .    They call love anything that unites people .  

Rocky I give us all this challenge today .     Go read romans chapter one .    While reading it  ,  let us realize that years back socities started taking GOD out of schools , out of govts

more and more reminders of what is HOLY and of GOD they no longer wanted to even be reminded of it . THEY did not want it in their sight , in their conscious .

AND NOW LOOK at this generation and tell me ,    What do we think has occurred .      I TELL US ALL,   GOD has given the world over to a total reprobate mind to do those wicked things .

Sin is now celebrated , same sex celebrated , girls as boys and boys as girls celebrated . TELL ME , IS THIS NOT A JUDGMENT of DELUSOIN .  IT IS ROCKY , IT IS .

GOD will do this .  WE IN THE LAST OF THE LAST OF DAYS and the whole world , most churches ,   they cannot discern the times . More and more churches even, can no longer

discern between the good and the evil , in fact is got so bad that now they see good as evil and evil as good .  

I am reminding us loudly ,  A tremendous delusion is also beginning as well, and under its pc , all inclusive unity , WILL LEAD ALL right to the worship of the beast who satan will hand all power too.   THIS reprobation is not in one naition its all world wide ,  this unity all inclusive  is for what ,, WORLD PEACE , WORLD unity .

WHO WE THINK this will lead them right too .   WE running out of time , and better none be taken in its net of deception.  GET ARMOURED UP IN SOUND DOCTRINE < IN CHRIST

For the last hour and the greatest betrayal will come world wide against the true lambs .   

Thank you Frienduff ThayLorde!

Romans 1:18-32 American Standard Version (ASV)

18 For [a]the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who [b]hinder the truth in unrighteousness; 19 because that which is known of God is manifest in them; for God manifested it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; [c]that they may be without excuse: 21 because that, knowing God, they glorified him not as God, neither gave thanks; but became vain in their reasonings, and their senseless heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God for the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves: 25 for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed [d]for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto [e]vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.

28 And even as they [f]refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 backbiters, [g]hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful: 32 who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them.

Cheers!!! :amen:

Edited by RockyMidnight
  • This is Worthy 1

26 minutes ago, RockyMidnight said:

What parent who loves their children would expose them to this evil? Such parents should be registered as child abuse offenders. How can a parent that accepts this not know they are consigning their children to sin and therefore death? Even for unbelievers, with all deviants that feed on children in today's world, have to at least consider they are butting bulls eyes on their children's backs. Better they should sacrifice their children on an alter to God than on an alter to evil that only seeks to consume their innocence. At least then those children will have eternal life in the ultimate love.

How can a child grow to maturity with these kinds of "lessons" being perpetrated on them at such an early age?  Forgive me, but the rage these kinds of stupid things instills in me is unbearable. They don't even have the ability yet to choose whether they want this kind of exposure, instead trusting in and following the brain dead parents wishes and the insane policy of authority figures in the governmental and private sectors that think such endeavors are rewarding. 

Lord, we need you back ASAP! :blow-up:

Such parents should be registered as child abuse offenders

ONE WOULD THINK .     BUT ,    you might want to investigate who they are registering as child abusers INSTEAD .     Yeah,  LOOK THAT UP .     Its biblical parents .   ITS all backwards and getting only worse .   THESE are the last days .

• Thumbs Up 2