• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

54 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I know of at least one muslim (who was already seeking Him) who came to this site and ended up saved. Unfortunately I know of many more muslims who have come here trying to convert us to islam. 

SOME OF US LOVE YOU SISTER .     You keep on sounding out the truth .    And yes , Your still being prayed for dear sister .    

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Years ago one of my friends who was a muslim told me how radical he was and gave his testimony about his conversion. He is now a Pastor. Praise God!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

The Lord is Beautiful!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Judah_Roars said:

Years ago one of my friends who was a muslim told me how radical he was and gave his testimony about his conversion. He is now a Pastor. Praise God!

And I will just BET ,  is this pastor TRULY TRULY   IS converted .   HE speaks of how evil he once was , and he acknowledges that islam is  a false religion .

And He will make no bones about that .    You wont hear him saying we all serve the same GOD .   

FOR I have noticed the true conversion that comes BY GRACE ALONE ,  pulls a man out of any darkness , false religion or mindset he once was of .

AND he becomes a defender OF ONLY the christain religion and not as many who like rick warren and scores of others , plants hints and suggests in ever subtile ways

that we all worshipping the same God .     OH yes ,  a true conversion is indeed always noticed from a false one .  FOR IT BEARS THE FRUITS of CHRIST , OF THE SPIRIT

and thus it leaves no room for doubt or confusion ,    IT SAYS JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY and it tells that all other ways are darkness . 

IT clearly sets JESUS FIRST and it clearly points ONLY TO HIM .     YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THIER FRUITS .     FOR AS THE KING OF KING left no room to doubt

NEITHER WILL HIS SHEEP .     FOR THOSE who aer HIS , FOLLOW ONLY THE VOICE of the GREAT SHEPARD and the GREAT SHEPARD leads none into confusion of darkness

for the sake of a false unity .    JESUS made it very clear BOTH WHO HE WAS and what any mindset contrary to HIM IS .     VERY CLEAR and THOSE apostels DID TOO

and so does every lamb OF HIS .      Now , on that note ,   IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME yet again .    OH YES .    For were it not FOR GRACE all would be deceived . 

• Brilliant! 1

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And I will just BET ,  is this pastor TRULY TRULY   IS converted .   HE speaks of how evil he once was , and he acknowledges that islam is  a false religion .

And He will make no bones about that .    You wont hear him saying we all serve the same GOD .   

FOR I have noticed the true conversion that comes BY GRACE ALONE ,  pulls a man out of any darkness , false religion or mindset he once was of .

AND he becomes a defender OF ONLY the christain religion and not as many who like rick warren and scores of others , plants hints and suggests in ever subtile ways

that we all worshipping the same God .     OH yes ,  a true conversion is indeed always noticed from a false one .  FOR IT BEARS THE FRUITS of CHRIST , OF THE SPIRIT

and thus it leaves no room for doubt or confusion ,    IT SAYS JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY and it tells that all other ways are darkness . 

IT clearly sets JESUS FIRST and it clearly points ONLY TO HIM .     YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THIER FRUITS .     FOR AS THE KING OF KING left no room to doubt

NEITHER WILL HIS SHEEP .     FOR THOSE who aer HIS , FOLLOW ONLY THE VOICE of the GREAT SHEPARD and the GREAT SHEPARD leads none into confusion of darkness

for the sake of a false unity .    JESUS made it very clear BOTH WHO HE WAS and what any mindset contrary to HIM IS .     VERY CLEAR and THOSE apostels DID TOO

and so does every lamb OF HIS .      Now , on that note ,   IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME yet again .    OH YES .    For were it not FOR GRACE all would be deceived . 

Amen! My friend is totally in love with Jesus! And yes, he tells it like it is and its destructive behavior!! He and his wife are such a blessing to me! We went to Israel together in 1999. I have never been the same since!

Edited by Judah_Roars
re edit
  • This is Worthy 2

5 minutes ago, Judah_Roars said:

The Lord is Beautiful!

JUDAH ROARS and OUR LORD does SOAR , HIGH above all that is .

For it is evident our LORD sprang from the tribe of JUDAH .    AND HE IS THE LORD and not just a lord .  HE IS THE WAY and not just a way

HIS TRUTH IS ETERNAL and HE GIVES and has given LIFE to all who are HIS .  that they walk in the LIGHT as HE is in the LIGHT .

And HIS LIGHT exposes and makes manifest all things .   NO lamb of HIS does walk n darkness , NO LAMB OF HIS does speak confusion .

FOR HE IS THIER GUIDE and the keeper of their soul and keeps their feet from falling and from falling into this massive end time deception .

THE LORD is HIGHLY EXALTED , given a name above all names .    AND not only did HE know and speak the way , truth , life ,   HE IS THE LIFE WAY TRUTH .

and no other IS .     Let us throw down the ideals of men that have been sung to masses that GOD is in all religions , that we must unite for world peace . NO NO NO

its a lie from satan .   NO ,  never heed this once .    HEED not this call for unity , HEED NOT its deceptive speeches that allure through the soul.

HEED ONLY THE VOICE OF CHRIST , feast on bible doctrine and feast feast feast on IT .     NOW THROW THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

• This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

JUDAH ROARS and OUR LORD does SOAR , HIGH above all that is .

For it is evident our LORD sprang from the tribe of JUDAH .    AND HE IS THE LORD and not just a lord .  HE IS THE WAY and not just a way

HIS TRUTH IS ETERNAL and HE GIVES and has given LIFE to all who are HIS .  that they walk in the LIGHT as HE is in the LIGHT .

And HIS LIGHT exposes and makes manifest all things .   NO lamb of HIS does walk n darkness , NO LAMB OF HIS does speak confusion .

FOR HE IS THIER GUIDE and the keeper of their soul and keeps their feet from falling and from falling into this massive end time deception .

THE LORD is HIGHLY EXALTED , given a name above all names .    AND not only did HE know and speak the way , truth , life ,   HE IS THE LIFE WAY TRUTH .

and no other IS .     Let us throw down the ideals of men that have been sung to masses that GOD is in all religions , that we must unite for world peace . NO NO NO

its a lie from satan .   NO ,  never heed this once .    HEED not this call for unity , HEED NOT its deceptive speeches that allure through the soul.

HEED ONLY THE VOICE OF CHRIST , feast on bible doctrine and feast feast feast on IT .     NOW THROW THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

Amen! He is The LORD, not a lord! He is THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, not a god!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

Just now, Judah_Roars said:

Amen! He is The LORD, not a lord! He is THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, not a god!

AINT that THE TRUTH .    I once had a man who told me GOD CREATED JESUS .    I would have roared laughing HAD IT NOT BEEN SO SERIOUS .

I was LIKE , lets see and on what day did it ever mention that GOD CREATED HIMSELF .     NO NO and NO .  GOD ALWAYS WAS ,  HE IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD is HE

the WORD SIMPLY became FLESH and walked amongst many .      Folks forget ,   He came to die on a board of wood ,  YET FORGET NOT he had created that HILL on which it stood .

• This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

AINT that THE TRUTH .    I once had a man who told me GOD CREATED JESUS .    I would have roared laughing HAD IT NOT BEEN SO SERIOUS .

I was LIKE , lets see and on what day did it ever mention that GOD CREATED HIMSELF .     NO NO and NO .  GOD ALWAYS WAS ,  HE IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD is HE

the WORD SIMPLY became FLESH and walked amongst many .      Folks forget ,   He came to die on a board of wood ,  YET FORGET NOT he had created that HILL on which it stood .

Amen to that!

• Brilliant! 1

It is disturbing to hear when people say, we serve the same God. I beg to differ! Not since the last time I checked!

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1