IGNORED

Muslim Child Gang Rapes

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, just_abc said:

To me it is wrong on all sides of the coin.  

Which is like saying "grass is green."   We all believe that, but that is not the point of the OP.   It's not a moral debate about whether or not sexual abuse/assault is wrong or not.

The problem is that the atrocities being committed by the thousands by Muslims, whom we are told are peaceful and loving.   We are sold a bill of goods by liberals about a blood thirsty ideology that bent on dominating and subjugating the world to the government of Islam.  

The biggest difference is that you cannot find a non-Muslim institution that sanctions rape and child sexual abuse.  But it is sanctioned in Muslim countries and is an embedded part of their regular culture.   In fact, women who are raped are killed in honor killings for being sexual impure. She has dishonored her family and unless she can find 4 male witnesses that confirm her claim that she was forced upon, she will be killed. 

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, just_abc said:

I agree that nowhere in Christianity is that ok.  But if you live in countries where the majority of the population are non-Christians.. where perhaps some people might not have even heard the gospel message .. then their understanding of who Christians are might be from observing the Christians around them.. or from what they see on tv or news reports etc.

So if this is an impression of what at least one person who claimed to be Christian was like ... it is sad :(

That is no excuse.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

18 hours ago, ayin jade said:

A big difference is that outside of islam, rape isnt acceptable. In islam, raping of women or kids is acceptable. We punish rapists. Islam punishes the victim. 

exactly!!  

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Just skip over the stats, did you read the text in the images? That's where it explains how rape is treated in Islam in that post.

as I already said to you, I'm not going to refute all your statistics anymore

that would be because stats can be gathered with prejudicial intent...just the way you are doing

even if the sexual assaults were not a consideration, you gloss over the actual aim of Islam which is domination and world conquest

you consistently reflect one bad thing against another in an apparent attempt to make it seem like muslims are just misunderstood

and please understand, I am not interested in having a one way conversation with you wherein you say everyone but you is wrong and if only we would all just understand that muslims are no worse than your Christian neighbor

that nonsense does not fly with people who can actually use their own cognitive operating systems (brains) to reflect on the facts and decide autonomously with no misleading information on whether or not muslims should be allowed to descend on ANY nation they do not already control, set up shop, and operate like they do from the point of their origin(s)

and by the way, that would include a history of Islam violence since its inception

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I asked you to ignore the statistics and read the text in the images. there is where you will find what Islam teaches about rape. 

nope nope nope

I know better

7 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Those images are directly from Islamic text books. They are intended for Muslims. In each image I took a screenshot of it gives reference to the hadiths and the opinions of Islamic scholars. What they say is what Islam teaches and what Muslims believe about rape. Only evil Islamic extremists and anti-Islamic propagandists teach that rape and child abuse is acceptable in Islam. Why do you choose to believe them over the 1.6 billion Muslims including imams, clerics and scholars that say these acts are unacceptable? Why do you think the penalty for rape is so harsh in Islamic countries as compared to western countries? Why do you allow the actions of less than 0.01% of the world's Muslims to dictate how you feel towards the majority? 

did you miss this? from my post above? where I said I don't care about your carefully selected statistics?

you are ill informed, and it seems determined to prove your opinions as facts

it is almost funny that you would use as 'proof' for a good citizenship award, nonsense from the playbook of the liars we know muslims to be

a non-muslim person is a non-person. period

at this point let me go a little farther.  I am actually getting kind of disgusted with your constant preaching about how this satanic religion is really no worse than any other

what exactly do you stand for? 

isalm is satanic.  no good will ever come from it

Edited by Sevenseas

11 minutes ago, Davida said:

No actually if men rape a woman in Islam under sharia law she can get accused of adultery.  A woman's testimony is only worth half of a man and btw, hell is mostly populated by women.  The Taqqya is implemented on the ignorant non-muslims by telling them that no, no , that is not in the islamic texts but that is false , it is quite acceptable to lie it is exactly what is taught and practiced no matter what the islamic apologist/ propagandists try to paint it as a delightful religion. 

and the above seems to be perpetuated by Badjao to the point of indoctrination

it's way past tiresome at this point

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

But there are no statistics given in those images. It is just text that explains what Islam teaches from Islamic text books that are intended for Muslims. 

And yet Muslim doctors save countless non-Muslim lives every day around the world, American Muslim soldiers are willing to die for the non-Muslim American people. When a church was burned in the US, Muslims raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to rebuild it. Here in the Philippines Muslims helped rebuild a church after it was destroyed in a gun battle,  when a typhoon hit here in the Philippines Muslim doctors and nurses took the places of the Christian doctors and nurses so they could spend time with their families during the Christmas holidays. In the Middle East and here in the Philippines Muslims hid Christians in their homes to protect them from ISIS. I could go on and on with examples, but those actions alone prove that the statement you made is false. 

I'm not a big fan of Islam, it's a false religion like many others in the world, but when I see misinformation and slander of what it teaches and its people I'm going to correct it. Why? because it hurts our person witness to the dying world. One of the biggest complaints Muslims have is Christians lying about what their religion teaches. 

Jesus Christ, the Truth, and the Gospel. And in this case of this thread, when Muslims are not here to defend themselves against slander, I will stand for them. 

repeat and rinse

repeat and rinse

repeat and rinse

please don't bring up the gospel when defending Islam

next are you going to say that Islam is the same as Christianity only with a different name?

I'm not a big fan of Islam, it's a false religion like many others in the world, but when I see misinformation and slander of what it teaches and its people I'm going to correct it. Why? because it hurts our person witness to the dying world. One of the biggest complaints Muslims have is Christians lying about what their religion teaches. 

Jesus Christ, the Truth, and the Gospel. And in this case of this thread, when Muslims are not here to defend themselves against slander, I will stand for them. 

I think this is the first time I have seen you mention the gospel?

is that to make your propaganda more believable?

you think Islam is just a false religion?  

the misinformation is coming directly from you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

1 hour ago, Davida said:

No actually if men rape a woman in Islam under sharia law she can get accused of adultery.  A woman's testimony is only worth half of a man and btw, hell is mostly populated by women.  The Taqqya is implemented on the ignorant non-muslims by telling them that no, no , that is not in the islamic texts but that is false , it is quite acceptable to lie it is exactly what is taught and practiced no matter what the islamic apologist/ propagandists try to paint it as a delightful religion. 

I can verify that. Thanks for beating me to it.  :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

Where have I ever done this? If I have please show me where and if I am in error I will correct it and apologize. I am very careful what I say about others as my own reputation and witness is at stake. 

Ah, yes! Now we're playing the victim. Something the leftists and Islamic apologists also love to do. Despite history you keep making excuses for Islam. 

Which leads me to another question. Who is Jesus to you?

• Thumbs Up 1