IGNORED

Are we destined to sit on the throne of God?

IserveIam

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, IserveIam said:

Firstly, no knows definitively who wrote Hebrews. Secondly, the writer says we do not yet see all things subjected to him, meaning man which is the context of David and the writer. Then the writers says BUT WE SEE JESUS. Obviously Jesus is not referred to as the "him" who doesn't see all things subject to Himself becausw out of Jesus own mouth He says all power in heaven and earth has been given to Him. The "him" he referred to is us ans basically the writer is implying that all things were put under our feet even if it doesn't appear so at the moment but don't be discouraged because we see Jesus, the FIRSTBORN, meaning He is the example that all born again believers will follow. Your issue is not with me. I didn't write anything in the Bible. Your issue is with the Word. Jesus said we will sit on His throne. Thats tje elephant in rhe room that nobody wants to touch. Why? Because it disagrees with your doctrine. Didn't Jesus condemn the Pharisees for setting aside the commandemnts of God for the traditions of men. Stop dancing around the Scriptures and realize we are more than what the pulpit is telling us. I say that in a spirit of humility but I would be dishonoring God if I didn't proclaim the whole counsel of God.

I already KNOW JESUS said we will sit in His throne with Him.   MY POINT is the same POINT HE made to his own .    YES JESUS gives us power over the enemy ,

Yes we will sit IN HIM ,    But let us focus RATHER on the fact our names are wrote above .     Pride will destroy and JESUS knew that .

Too many sat in the wrong churches , under the wrong men ,  who exalted the the I am , we are , OF THE MIRROR .

Besides , we aint got them crowns YET ,     they await us ONLY on HIS DAY .    Let us learn to be humble ,  ONLY awaiting the DAY called HIS DAY

where as I said , WE WILL KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

before the throne casting those crowns at his feet .    Saying not worthy are we ,   BUT WORTHY IS THE LAMB to receive all HONOR .

• This is Worthy 1

OH MY! .I have never ever heard anyone yet until now speak out such entitlement! We are NOT  EQUAL to Christ or the Father or the Holy Spirit.The truine LORD is deity WE WORSHIP. We are slaves to Christ ie Eph 6:6. We are servants ie 1 Corinth 7:22. We were given the gift of salvation not an entitled place on the HOLY  THRONE  of GOD.  

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I already KNOW JESUS said we will sit in His throne with Him.   MY POINT is the same POINT HE made to his own .    YES JESUS gives us power over the enemy ,

Yes we will sit IN HIM ,    But let us focus RATHER on the fact our names are wrote above .     Pride will destroy and JESUS knew that .

Too many sat in the wrong churches , under the wrong men ,  who exalted the the I am , we are , OF THE MIRROR .

Besides , we aint got them crowns YET ,     they await us ONLY on HIS DAY .    Let us learn to be humble ,  ONLY awaiting the DAY called HIS DAY

where as I said , WE WILL KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

before the throne casting those crowns at his feet .    Saying not worthy are we ,   BUT WORTHY IS THE LAMB to receive all HONOR .

Indeed. We are IN CHRIST and not sitting ON HIM at the Throne! 

Amen! Worthy is the Lamb Of God. Hallelujah!!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

1 minute ago, 1sheep said:

OH MY! .I have never ever heard anyone yet until now speak out such entitlement! We are NOT  EQUAL to Christ or the Father or the Holy Spirit.The truine LORD is deity WE WORSHIP. We are slaves to Christ ie Eph 6:6. We are servants ie 1 Corinth 7:22. We were given the gift of salvation not an entitled place on the HOLY  THRONE  of GOD.  

My entitlement comes from the Word. John said Jesus have us the right to become children of God. As His son, I am entitled to everything my Father has. That's what the Word says.

2 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

THAT , THIS , is what we should focus on .    RIGHT here , that we should be lowly humble of mind .  

Just now, IserveIam said:

My entitlement comes from the Word. John said Jesus have us the right to become children of God. As His son, I am entitled to everything my Father has. That's what the Word says.

Well that is exactly what people say to try to shut down the opposing view. "Its in the word!" Your understanding is how you INTERPRET Gods word and in this case you would benefit  to reasoning. Together we are the Body of Christ. Iron sharpens iron. 

11 minutes ago, IserveIam said:

Friend   it sounds like to me ,   you grew up in THE ENTILEMENT generation .    That mindset will not only destroy a man ,    IT Will a nation too,    AS SOON America

will plummet only further under a GIVE ME ENTITLED generation .     Lets face some facts real quick and this will really help us in our walk and how to see us and HOW to see GOD .

THE ONLY THING I was ENTITLED TO was DEATH .      The thing I am not entitled to , BUT RATHER was just freely given ,   IS GRACE .   now let it sink in a bit .

We are entitled to death .   OH but praise the LORD for grace which is freely GIVEN ,   lets say that word one more time , GIVEN us in CHRIST .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

2 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Well that is exactly what people say to try to shut down the opposing view. "Its in the word!" Your understanding is how you INTERPRET Gods word and in this case you would benefit  to reasoning. Together we are the Body of Christ. Iron sharpens iron. 

You spotted well , the error.  IT is HOW they are seeing the WORD ,  and its not from a humble mind , its from a ME MIND .     that is not to accuse the other  , but simply

in hopes he or she will receive the proper instruction .    And when you shall have done all these things , SIMPLY SAY ,   we are but servants it was our duty to do these things .

JESUS was sure  to make SURE our minds would never become enamoured with the gifts or promises in a way that makes us become blinded or enamoured by our own

beauty , which simply was given us in Christ .    SATAN became enamored with THE BEAUTY ,  NOT the CREATOR .   this is how folks fall .

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You spotted well , the error.  IT is HOW they are seeing the WORD ,  and its not from a humble mind , its from a ME MIND .     that is not to accuse the other  , but simply

in hopes he or she will receive the proper instruction .    And when you shall have done all these things , SIMPLY SAY ,   we are but servants it was our duty to do these things .

JESUS was sure  to make SURE our minds would never become enamoured with the gifts or promises in a way that makes us become blinded or enamoured by our own

beauty , which simply was given us in Christ .    SATAN became enamored with THE BEAUTY ,  NOT the CREATOR .   this is how folks fall .

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Chief .   it sounds like to me ,   you grew up in THE ENTILEMENT generation .    That mindset will not only destroy a man ,    IT Will a nation too,    AS SOON America

will plummet only further under a GIVE ME ENTITLED generation .     Lets face some facts real quick and this will really help us in our walk and how to see us and HOW to see GOD .

THE ONLY THING I was ENTITLED TO was DEATH .      The thing I am not entitled to , BUT RATHER was just freely given ,   IS GRACE .   now let it sink in a bit .

We are entitled to death .   OH but praise the LORD for grace which is freely GIVEN ,   lets say that word one more time , GIVEN us in CHRIST .

Riddle me this then. In the old Testament God says He will noy give His glory to no man. Jesus prays and asks the Father to give us the glory they share. How can that be? That is a total contradiction (not in my mind). 

I understand we're servants. We're all servants. Jesus serves the Father, we serve Jesus and the angels serve us. That does not diminish who Jesus is because He serves the Father. Similarly, we are the Body of Christ. Stop allegorizing the Word. How can the feet or the arms or legs or torso be separate from the Body and still be called part of the Body? It's impossible. The branches cent help but to suck up the life in the vine. 

Seriously, get into the meat of the Word and leave the elementary things behind. 

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. 

A healthy dose of fear and reverence is needed here with the OP. 

3 minutes ago, IserveIam said:

Riddle me this then. In the old Testament God says He will noy give His glory to no man. Jesus prays and asks the Father to give us the glory they share. How can that be? That is a total contradiction (not in my mind). 

I understand we're servants. We're all servants. Jesus serves the Father, we serve Jesus and the angels serve us. That does not diminish who Jesus is because He serves the Father. Similarly, we are the Body of Christ. Stop allegorizing the Word. How can the feet or the arms or legs or torso be separate from the Body and still be called part of the Body? It's impossible. The branches cent help but to suck up the life in the vine. 

Seriously, get into the meat of the Word and leave the elementary things behind. 

Are you the HEAD of the BODY? Are you DEITY?