• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

The more I see badjoas approach , the more I see rick warren .

Its a highly dangerous slope you on badjao .

We simply witness .   if one hears amen ,  but if they reject , YOU DO NOT KEEP COMPANY , unless you think you GREATER THAN JESUS

who said , IF they reject , you shake the dust off you feet as a testimony against them .  

YOUR Call badjao .  IF you and warren think you all are wiser than JESUS , than expect nothing but a great fall . 

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

but you are saying would go in and sing hymns during a pagan ritual if asked to? I will pray for you. Going into the world to preach is one thing. Joining the world in their practices while preaching is an entirely different thing.

when Jesus sent out the 70, he sent them to houses, not places of false worship. He told them to stay in the houses of men of peace. They would preach in public places, they would preach to many types of people, but they did not share in the practices or places of worship of such ones. Going to a pub while it is open for business and serving drinks and behaving in its usual way is not keeping Jesus instructions for mission.

OH dear sister .     YOU SPOT ON .      FOR who is greater OUR LORD or us .    AND JESUS gave all the instruction on how to witness .   

IF folks want to follow this new way of evangelizing , then expect exactly what its been causing .   NOTHING but a falling away .

They started this seeker friendly and the only thing that happened was churches swelled over night , BUT SO DID THE SIN WITHIN THOSE CHURCHES .

SO DID THE SIN .    this is no good .    JESUS is LORD and we are not greater than HE is .    You loved sister .

2 hours ago, Debp said:

Of course people who are attending "pot churches" are not born again.   They are simply calling their place of gathering a church.   About the bar churches, again it is a place where the flesh is prevalent, not the Spirit.

I don't believe in gay marriages either.   The Bible teaches that homosexuality is an abomination to God.  I think because God created man and a woman for the marriage relationship.   We must love all people as our neighbors but we do not have to love their sins.

and now  a trivia question .      Does LOVE leave one in darkness of sin and hug them and tell them God loves them , YET says not a word to expose their error .

A hint .  DID GOD leave us in darkness , DID HE not send HIS own Spirit to open the eyes of the blind and lead us who were once captive to sin , FREE from the power of darkness

and He who holds that power , satan .   

GOD is love and thus SENT the SON ,  and whoever believes in HIM,  the truth shall set them free .  

But we were not in bondage to any man .  NO , but we were in bondage TO SIN and its slave .    THE LOVE of GOD sets men free ,  it does not allow them to feel free

and yet remain in bondage .      That is your hint .  

THUS if we are truly HIS , would not HIS SPIRIT be unctioning us   ,   DANGER , DANGER Correct these in error , expose the error .   OH YES the LIGHT makes manifest .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

Just now, Badjao33 said:

When you said preach the gospel in the first question and then said sing hymns in the second, I thought you meant Christian hymns. Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

If anyone is compelled to go into a muslim mosque ,  then its only to preach JESUS .    never once pray or sing hyms with them to their false god .

And the focus has to be on Christ and repentance and faith towards Christ .   Never go in and just sit among them and say nothing and be a so called silent witness.

PAUL was not silent in even the jewish temple .    You see ,  JESUS style evangelizing does TWO THINGS ,  it will cause the elect to hear and repent

but those who don't ,   in time will persecute hard against that holy way .   

And it wont take long either .   paul preached JESUS non stop ,   and he did win souls ,  but in time the unrepentant ones became very hard against that way

and would chase that man around cities .   IF we can be around the same group and they are not coming to JESUS , yet they love us ,

THEN UNDERSTAND and KNOW  our style of evangelism , IS FALSE .    mega false .  I hope that helps .

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

i do mean christian hymns. Regardless of the 'self justification' of some misguided 'purity protection as its in the Lord name' you are still entering into a pagan or unchristian setting, where behaviours unfitting for a Christian are occurring, to somehow do what? preach the Word? would Jesus enter into a place where active sin and behaviour is going on? No. He would wait until here was a time and place apart from the sinful activity to preach the Word. The Gospels are full of such examples.

would He walk into the room of a brothel where sex was being engaged in and preach or sing hymns to the couple engaged in such an act? Unthinkable!!! But He would perhaps preach outside the brothel to those thinking of entering it, or preach to those who have left, or preach to the prositiutes when the brothel was not open for business.

This conversation is icky to me, mixing the clean with the unclean and calling it God Will : (

SISTER ,  leap for JOY , for flesh did not reveal that ICKY Feeling to you , THE FATHER DID .

YOU right this pub type evangelizing and pagan voo doo way of rick warren and scores of others ,  IS just plain wrong .    THIS is why we must flee those teachings

and start fresh in the bible .   Even in the book of acts alone it would clear this up fast .   You right sister .    Its a highly slippery slope on the highest edge, where at the bottom

of that slip is deadly daggers of death .

Badjao has had folks plead to him , to just start over .   thus far he has not heeded .   This is not a good sign .    But I will keep praying for him .

But it don't mean I have to keep on striving with him over and over and over and over .   I Just come on now , to correct and remind others to not follow his style of evangelizing .

We must guard our heart with TRUTH .     I truly do wish badjoa would just listen and start over .   

Just now, Badjao33 said:

My faith is strong and Jesus is always with me, I have no concerns of loosing my faith because I go into the darkness to reach the lost. 

The part of scripture you are taking that from is saying that if the people refuse to accept the gospel or reject our message entirely that we have done our part and our hands are clean of any further responsibility for those people. The verses don't give a time frame, they all say "when" you leave that town or house. So if a missionary shares the gospel with a community one day and leaves the next and the people reject the message, he/she is free to leave with a good conscience and with peace in their heart. The same would be true for a missionary who stays in a community their entire life without a single person accepting the gospel. They too can be at peace knowing that they did their part in sharing the gospel with the people. It can take many years sometimes before there is any fruit. It all comes down to God's timing and the work of the Holy Spirit. 

Keep in mind that Jesus' ministry was only among Jews and most of His time was spent in one place, the city of Capernaum. This is also where most of His miracles and sermons were given. His travels  took Him no more than 75 miles from Galilee, so He spent most of His  three years of ministry talking to the same people group and hanging out in the same city. 

JESUS was always on the move going from city to city , then returning through those same cities .  and do notice , to the ones who had not repented

HE said IT WILL BE FAR WORSE for you on judgment day than even for Sodom and Gomorrah.  YOUR Style of evangelism , IS NOT LIKE JESUS SET IT .

IF it were those who had rejected would have already turned on you .   And your own words ,  on another post , your own words, WHICH I will FIND for you ,

you said they had not come to JESUS ,  and you been their seven years and yet they LOVE you .    YOUR WORDS .   THIS is not a sign that true evangelizing IS OCCURING .

its more a sign of LETS GET ALONG .    

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

Of course, but I'm still scratchIng my head as to why you don't on your own website.

KADOW .     EXACTLY .    EXACTLY .     

6 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Because that particular website is not a tool I use for evangelizing. That's the best answer I can give. 

NO .  if evanglising was your MISSOIN , YOU WOULD DO IT THIER TOO .

You been spotted my friend .    You been spotted .      I leave you with a new name .      BADJAO  WARREN .  

Your agenda got spotted big time .    See, I kept on telling you , IF YOU were REALLY EVANGELIZING to them , THEY would either hear or TURN ON YOU .

You aint really evangelizing to them , ARE YOU .  its all about LETS GET ALONG .

YOU got spotted .    Yown got ya .

But yowm only exposed , WHAT by grace , I already knew .   You will cease and dissest your new evangelism . WE AINT BUYING IT .  

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

I was only asking why in one place you would proclaim Jesus (mosque) and not in another (your missionary website) that's all.

YOWM its so obvious .    ITS has been .   

This fellow is a solider of the all inclusive mission .     The fruits are so clear to see .

IF true evangelism was his heart,  THEN WE BOTH KNOW IT WOULD BE ON HIS OWN evangelism site ..   I aint hearing one more of his excuses  .  not one more .

his name is now lengthend to , badajo warren francis .     I aint heeding this fellow . the handwriting is oN THE WALL, or should I say on his own site .  

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

Guest shiloh357
18 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

There are maybe a dozen or so members on this forum that have questioned my faith or insulted my ministry here, so it's not a big deal to me.  Some of Jesus' own people including those who were well versed in the scriptures ridiculed Him during the time of His ministry as well, so it's to be expected.  

How many churches among Badjao people have you started?   How  many disciples for Jesus have you made and trained to take the Gospel to the Badjao people?  How many pastors have you mentored who are now preaching Gospel and making disciples for Jesus?