• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:25 AM, jeremiah1five said:

Hi.

My perspective (not necessarily on the flapping convulsions) is the Church as a whole is off path (but in God's will).

I hold that darkness is the absence of light and that God is withdrawing Himself from the world and the Church.

Jeremiah I agree that vast majority of churches are off the path .   AND this means they in no way IN GODS WILL .

they lost jeremiah .   they lost .    All we can do is exhort and pray some hear and repent .    I have never seen a delusion that grows like the one I am seeing ,

its a falling away of great extremes and most think its a move OF GOD , when really they going way down the wrong inclusvive unity path  .  JEREMIAH

Its a monster , sucking the life and light out of everything it devours ,   and they see its darkness as Light .

but no marvel satan himself can appear as an angel of light , and so can his ministirs appear as men of righteousness .   THEY in almost all churches now

and those souls sitting under them , got no idea they of belial and do they mother whores work .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

10 hours ago, naominash said:

The visible church? I can't say were doing what were supposed to.

But true believers in the true Church are climbing and climbing to greater service and righteousness in Christ. So I'm not worried. God will accomplish what He wants, regardless of the quantity of true believers within the visible church.

Well dig in that bible sister and keep on IN THE LORD by the power of His grace .    Cause sister ,  I have never seen a darkness so great , but seen as light and love to so many .

SISTER its a monster , but folks are buying it big time .  

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:20 PM, Gary Lee said:

Great idea, maryjane. By the way, Do you think the church is on the path, or completely off the path? 
What do you think is the State of the Church today?  Can you remember the OP, that
Archangel Thyos ask?

Gary .     I think you fully see and know what I am about to say ,  but just in case ,      DONT EVEN HEED A THING that man says .  SOMETHING has went bad wrong with him .

He has such a hate for God .    All we can do is pray he repent and fast . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Jeremiah I agree that vast majority of churches are off the path .   AND this means they in no way IN GODS WILL .

they lost jeremiah .   they lost .    All we can do is exhort and pray some hear and repent .    I have never seen a delusion that grows like the one I am seeing ,

its a falling away of great extremes and most think its a move OF GOD , when really they going way down the wrong inclusvive unity path  .  JEREMIAH

Its a monster , sucking the life and light out of everything it devours ,   and they see its darkness as Light .

but no marvel satan himself can appear as an angel of light , and so can his ministirs appear as men of righteousness .   THEY in almost all churches now

and those souls sitting under them , got no idea they of belial and do they mother whores work .

Hi. frienduff.

If I may...

I am not saying 'they see darkness as light.' I am saying God is Sovereign. You give too much credit/glory to Lucifer/Satan/Devil. There is not a Dualism. Lucifer is STILL an obedient servant of God. There is no free will. Free will in man is an illusion.

Matthew 13:10-11 (KJV)
10  And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11  He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Mark 4:10-12 (KJV)
10  And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
11  And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12  That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Luke 8:9-10 (KJV)
9  And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be?
10  And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

God opens the mind. God opens the eye(s). God opens the ear. God closes the mind. God closes the eye(s). God closes the ear.

No man can come to God unless called. Everyone in Scripture who has/had a positive relationship with God was called - from Adam to Moses to Abraham to David to Peter to me. Surely you cannot think that you can walk up to a king's palace and walk in and make yourself at home without the king's leave. Or your neighbor. There are too many Proverbs on this. The Kingdom Principle does exist in the kingdom of God/heaven (which are two different 'things.')

Thus, darkness is only the absence of light (physics - and Moses was a physicists.) Gen. 1:1.

There is only ONE God. There is only ONE Christ. You nor I can walk continuously on water like Jesus as Peter did in one step. If God withdraws His Spirit from manifestation/manifesting/Presence then there is no Good keeping evil in check. There's a cherub keeping the way of the Tree of Life. There is an angel keeping the Euphrates bound. God is Sovereign. All God is doing in TIME is preparing bodies to go with those names in the book of life of the lamb slain (Rev. 13:8). Satan has no power to do anything unless given leave of God to do so. Otherwise he could not be bound.

I must go for now. Appointments. :)

Exposing the works of satan is not giving him glory .     it is simply exposing the works of darkness.