• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

We went through this in another thread. You are misusing that scripture. 

Its so clear you aint hearing .     All I can do is pray for you .    I refuse to go down this path you on .    

I want you to remember this ,  IN case you see it happen and I pray it is brought to your remembrance .

But folks like me ,   in time after the faiths  , along with the other religions have all come to the world peace mindset ,   

Men like me who says NO JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY ,   we will be shunned , by yalls churches .   that breaks my heart ,  NOT FOR ME ,  but for you all . 

This type evangelism , this inclusive stuff ,    IT will cause Fundmental JESUS ONLY christains and our gospel to be shut down .

I want you to really think about that .

THIs is no accident what is going on .    Men like me and others ,  WE IN THE WAY of world peace and unity , cause our message DIVIDES .

But oh well ,  I GOT CHRIST and I fully expect persecution and tribulation and hate .    ANd while I pray only their forgivness,  I WONT CONFORM to this sorry evil

new way of evangelism that will lead to the OLD WAY being shut down .    

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Badjao33 said:

This is the gospel I share. 

Below is the gospel that I share.  What gospel do you share? 

"Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; that he was buried; and that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.” (1 Corinthians 15:3,4)

“...righteousness of God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement through faith in his blood.” (Romans 3:22-25)

“For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly… But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us… For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled we shall be saved by His life.” (Romans 5:6, 8, 10)

“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.” (Ephesians 1:7)

Because this is the ministry that God has entrusted me with and I know that this is where He wants me to be. 

I appreciate you trying to help me, I really do mean that, but I would rather you pray for the Badjao people and also for me instead of us going around and around in all these threads. 

If you haven't read this thread yet, I hope you will. It may make you look at mission work a little differently. 

You just told Shiloh you don't witness to them .  I seen what you wrote .  this is what I mean about you contradict yourself .

You don't tell them THEY NEED a savoir ,   DID you just not say that to Shiloh .   I mean I read what BOTH of you said .

Badjoa .  WHEN I say start over , I MEAN with these people .   JUST start telling them THEY NEED CHRIST .   That is what I mean .

2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

This is not true. I did not say I do not witness to the Badjao. 

It's not my place to do this (Ask them to accept or reject Jesus

YOU SAID THAT .    And it is YOUR PLACE .   we must . 

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

The conclusion is, regardless of which approach that is used to reach someone with the gospel, if the Holy Spirit isn't working in that individual's life, they aren't going to accept it. I was a false convert myself for almost 30 years because I was put on the spot by an evangelist and proclaimed Jesus Christ as my savior as he asked me to. I still thank God to this day that I didn't die before the Holy Spirit convicted me in 2011 and I was truly born again.

You have no idea if the Holy Spirit is working in a person's life or not.   None of us do.  That is why we share, that is why we preach the message of the cross which is what God has ordained as the message through which He saves the sinner. We don't know where that person is in the process of coming to Christ and we might be the one that leads that person to Christ.  Not giving them the opportunity is simply not conscionable.   It is one thing to share and to bring a person to that point of decision and they reject the message.  But it is quite another thing to simply write them off as if they are not going to accept it any way, so avoid having that conversation at all.  

This is not about putting people on the spot. It's about a one-on-one conversation with someone about their soul and where they stand with God and it is not about simply making converts.  It is about making disciples, but it starts with that conversation.  What's the point of befriending sinners if we never have that conversation?

This is why I am opposed to the "friendship" method of evangelism.  Because it is friendship with an ulterior motive and it won't take long for them to see that this is a evangelistic strategy.  It's more genuine to actually care about people's soul and have that as our motive for sharing.  Actually caring enough that we don't want to see them go to Hell and communicating that heartfelt motive.

Guest shiloh357
34 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

This is true and I have brought this up in the past. 

Sharing and bringing people to the place of decision isn't what you do

I have addressed this as well.

And it produces nothing in terms of disciples for Jesus.

I'm not out seeking friendships with people to bring them the gospel and I'm not friends with everyone I meet. The friendships I have with unbelievers develop over a period of time and are genuine. They develop after spending time together, sharing the same experiences, struggles, and interests. Some of my friendships go back to childhood, my time in the military, and with former co-workers over the years. Sadly many of my friends are not believers, but I will not reject them or avoid them simply because I am now in Christ. What kind of message do you think that would send? I'm also not going to avoid forming new friendships with unbelievers in the future either because I was once lost and I like them am not without sin even today. My motives have always been pure in the friendships I have and the relationships are mutual. If I need something whether it be aid, advice, or just to hang out, I can count on them being there and vice versa. I love my unbelieving friends in the same way I love my believing friends and do not differentiate between the two in that regard. 

Not being friends with unbelievers isn't the same as "rejecting" them.   But so far, being their friend hasn't really produced anything of value for the Kingdom.

And this is what I do. 

Not very well, apparently.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

no way ABORTION and gay marriage LINES up with Scripture .  NO WAY , NO HOW .

I don't remember ever sharing anything about gay marriage on this forum with anyone. But then I do post so many things though it is hard to say. Odds are I did say something at sometime about it. I can't remember what now and would rather not go into it on this thread.    As for abortion, I never said I support abortion. Nor think it is okay. I did state that I understand the reason why it is legal, and what I think the out come would be if it is not legal.  There for I think it should be kept legal. But that dose not mean I think that there is no sin in getting an abortion.  Or that I take any kind of joy in hearing about one taking place. In fact it saddens me deeply that such things take place.  Also I fully understand that by me simply stating that I think abortion should be legal that my faith is  going to be judge on this forum, and that  I am going to be told that I am pro-abortion.  But I accept all of that and  if I felt that I was not able to stand the ridicule that will follow I should have never shared my views on the subject to begin with. This will be the last I say about abortion in the topic. As I said all I could say about it in the last topic that got locked at the end. It seems lately nearly every thread I start somehow ends in a debate on abortion. With that said, I am forever growing in my walk with Christ. Everyday being molded like clay into what he wants me to be. I am still far from perfect. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But you was super fast to attack fundamentals . 

If I may step in. I think some on this forum mistake disagreeing for attacking. That are not the same. 

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I don't remember ever sharing anything about gay marriage on this forum with anyone. But then I do post so many things though it is hard to say. Odds are I did say something at sometime about it. I can't remember what now and would rather not go into it on this thread.    As for abortion, I never said I support abortion. Nor think it is okay. I did state that I understand the reason why it is legal, and what I think the out come would be if it is not legal.  There for I think it should be kept legal. But that dose not mean I think that there is no sin in getting an abortion.  Or that I take any kind of joy in hearing about one taking place. In fact it saddens me deeply that such things take place.  Also I fully understand that by me simply stating that I think abortion should be legal that my faith is  going to be judge on this forum, and that  I am going to be told that I am pro-abortion.  But I accept all of that and  if I felt that I was not able to stand the ridicule that will follow I should have never shared my views on the subject to begin with. This will be the last I say about abortion in the topic. As I said all I could say about it in the last topic that got locked at the end. It seems lately nearly every thread I start somehow ends in a debate on abortion. With that said, I am forever growing in my walk with Christ. Everyday being molded like clay into what he wants me to be. I am still far from perfect. 

I sure would feel a lot better if you first line had said this .     I don't remember ever sharing anything about gay marriage on this forum with anyone , however ,  I don't support it .

Just now, LadyKay said:

If I may step in. I think some on this forum mistake disagreeing for attacking. That are not the same. 

Badjao , has not attacked anyone .   He did however go after the fundamentals .  

My point was how fast he defends the mulsims , to the point he even denies some facts ,  and yet the first chance he had ,  he attacked the fundamentals

as though they all in the same boat .    Now sis,   that can scare the freckles off a red headed English or Irish child .

It is obvious that many people learned this newer form of evangelizing .   I Don't think most folks realize that this was brought into the churches

a long while back for a reason .   And its not a good one either .

Sadly most folks have no idea what they have lost ,  since either they were never taught it ,   or were, but chose the new way of mans way , over the simple

way OF CHRISTS way and the apostles .

Look, we living in highly deceptive times ,  that have got far worse and will continue to only worsen .

IF folks wont buckle down and read the bible for themselves , but rather may read it with mens teachings ,    they will be deceived or remain deceived .

WE have to get that pattern engrained deeply .  With the Spirit and much bible doctrine engrained , and staying in the bible , it opens eyes and KEEPS those who do so

refreshed and sharp.     So my advice to all,   read them bibles and pray .    And stop reading things like the Daniel plan or purpose driven life

or may other books .    Just start fresh in the bible and seek , ask and knock .