IGNORED

Do You Really Love The Sinner Hate The Sin

LadyKay

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

Here you said that the message the disciples preached to the Jews doesn't save us today. 

I said that the disciples preached the same Gospel as Jesus and Paul.   You have tried to create an alternative gospel and claim it was preached the disicples and so far no one here is foolish enough to believe that clap trap.

The fact you said that what Jesus preached would not save anyone today only serves to completely discredit your "ministry" in the eyes of those who have sound, biblical doctrine.   You really have shown your true colors in that statement.  You have nothing to say that carries any weight or authority whatsoever.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

Do you agree or disagree? 

Again, you have nothing credible and worthwhile to say.   You have already said that what Jesus taught will not save anyone today.   No one believes that.   You're entire argument was torpedoed by that and I am not going to waste time debating anything with you.  

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I never said that. Jesus taught the original disciples and Paul. It was only Paul who Jesus revealed the secret of what brings salvation to all of mankind that has existed since creation. What I said was that the gospel that john the Baptist, Jesus, and the original Disciples took to the Jews will not save anyone today and you agreed with me earlier in the thread when I asked if believing that Jesus is the messiah and His kingdom is at hand, repent and be Baptized lead to salvation.  We both agree that it doesn't. 

The two gospels were separate, but they were unified by faith.  There are dozens and dozens of verse found in scripture to support this conclusion.  

You said that that what Jesus and the disciples taught would not save anyone today and that is false doctrine.   You have nothing of any value to say.

Guest shiloh357

3 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

But you agreed with me earlier.

I didn't agree to any "gospel for Israel."  I didn't agree that those things comprise the "Gospel" at any time.  

The Gospel of John is the clearest presentation of the Gospel for the Gentiles among the four that were written.  Anyone can be saved if they take the Gospel of John to heart and trust in Christ and believe what is written in it.   It's why that Gospel is often the most used Gospel in evangelism.  It's also why most new believers are discipled out of that Gospel.  

This notion that there was a separate Gospel for Israel and the Gentiles is just hogwash and so far you're the only one that is promoting that false doctrine.  Thank the Lord that no one is led astray by your kooky theology.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You most certainly did say that.  Do you forget what you post because you change your positions so frequently?  Here is the quote:

Jesus, the Apostles and Paul all taught the exact same Gospel, not two different ones.  That assertion from you is false every time you repeat it.  Jesus and the Apostles taught that people needed to repent and believe in Jesus.  Paul taught that people needed to repent and believe in Jesus.  The Gospel has not changed from Genesis through Revelation.  It has always been the same.  In your case, none of that matters.  You don't share the actual Gospel with anyone because you steadfastly refuse to warn anyone of the dangers involved in rejecting Christ.  You think that's too icky to talk about, so whatever "gospel" it is you think you are sharing can't save anyone anyway because you refuse to tell anyone they have a problem.

Guess I aint the only one seeing him constantly contradict himself .    I see this in those with other agendas .  They say one thing , then try and counter with something else

then contradict their own selves .    The double scary thing is ,  I seen it in very double minded pastors and teachers , like brian McLaren , rick warren

olstein and scores more .  they always back pedal .  THIER IS NO SOLID STONE DOCTRINE on which they stand .    So like the wind they grasp and do all

but will always contradict not only scripture , but their own selves .   I SEE  this all the time in those with separate agendas .   always .  

4 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

This is the gospel. 

Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.  (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)(Acts 16:31)

Do you agree or disagree? 

OF COURSE IT IS .   REPENT and BELIEVE is tied INTO IT .     How bout that . 

4 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Then we are in agreement :)  Genuine repentance comes through faith and true faith always results in repentance. 

Rick warren can probably quaote the gospel  ,    But I  am not in agreement with Him .

your application and constant contradictions of your self ,    IT worries me bad badjao.     

Let me use some real false men of belial for example .   WHEN olstein was asked by larry king a simple question .   He contradicted himself three times .

THEM TYPES SCARE me .    Rick warren and chrislam .   and How he tries to backtrack when asked certain question .  he contradicts himself too .

BUT THEY GOT AGENDAS .

I been watching you badjoa.     You been contradicting yourself .   Heck , I think at least three folks caught in on just THIS thread alone .

And I seem to remember you AGREEING to that question I asked you about ,  DO you think the religions should just come together and do good works for world peace .

Agendas .     YEAH ,   I think you got some .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

44 minutes ago, naominash said:

On a side note, after looking up some articles on biblical evangelism, I've come to realize I'm still doing things wrong. 

My approach was to do recon about the other person's beliefs and try to weave arguments for Christianity into a debate and hangout sessions.

I think this is wrong.

I like what one article suggested. Start by saying, "I'd like to have a spiritual discussion." Or simply ask something like, "May I share why I have faith in Jesus with you?" If they say yes, just share the gospel. 

I love the honesty and straightforwardness of this approach. It's been hard to get out of the mindset of friendship evangelism,  but I want to give it my best try. 

It sounds like you have come up with a true Christian approach.......congrats!

Guest shiloh357
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, Badjao33 said:

I agree. 

Therefore many other signs Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name. (John:20-30)

And that torpedoes the notion that what Jesus taught at that time, would not save anyone today.  

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

No, because the book of John wasn't written by Jesus and Jesus didn't teach from the book of John. It was written by John as an eyewitness to account of Jesus' life and the things written in that book are for the purpose of teaching us today that Jesus is God, who became a man, took on the sins of the world, and through His blood eternal life is available for all those who choose to believe.

The book of John is one of the Gospels that records the teachings of Jesus and  those teachings will save anyone today.  So again, your assertions are simply wrong.   There was no gospel for Israel that is separate from a different gospel being preached today.

Maybe when you actually start making disciples your arguments will have more credibility.   I would not go to a person who has been divorced 4 times to find out how to have a successful marriage.  I would not go to someone who lives in a tent under a bridge for advice on how to get rich and so someone who isn't making disciples isn't really in a position to tell anyone else how to evangelize.