• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You being ran by your own conscious of what is right and wrong .

I will show you an example by your line of reasoning .

HOW many gays who claim to believe in JESUS ,  have no pricking in their conscious and just honor it and its marriage .  By your line , they stand justified .  I mean

THEY could say HEY , GODS NOT TELLING ME its wrong ,   I feel peace , I feel okay , god is love and so on .

We cant be RUN by our conscious ,  OUR conscious has to be TRASNFORMED by the POWER of Grace given us IN CHRIST .  And the more we feast on his words

THE MORE his words WILL FILL US .      Now ,   you just ponder and pray on that a bit .   And in quick time , I hope you will see frienduff aint trying to kill ya joy

I am trying to Express the true JOY of KNOWING CHRIST .  THE ONLY KIND that fulfills and needs nothing of this world to keep it filled , ONLY HIS TRUTH to keep it filled .  

In the end. It dose not matter what you or anyone else here thinks of me. What matters is what God knows about me. So if you all want to think that I am bond for the fires of hell for going trick or treating or putting up a Christmas tree when that time comes around. I guess I just have to accept that that is what you all think and nothing I say will change that. ?

Guest 1sheep
19 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Just remember this lady kay .    When a person or church body compromises even a millimeter unto satan ,   he will become the RULER itself in time . 

Amen brother. Its a slow fade. 

Slow Fade
Be careful little eyes what you see
It's the second glance that ties your hands
As darkness pulls the strings
Be careful little feet where you go
For it's the little feet behind you that are sure to follow
It's a slow fade when you give yourself away
It's a slow fade when black and white are turned to gray
And thoughts invade, choices are made, a price will be paid
When you give yourself away
People never crumble in a day
It's a slow fade, it's a slow fade
Be careful little ears what you hear
When flattering leads to compromises, the end is always near
Be careful little lips what you say
For empty words and promises leave broken hearts astray
It's a slow fade, it's a slow fade
The journey from your mind to your hands
Is shorter than you're thinking
Be careful if you think you stand
You just might be sinking
Daddies never crumble in a day
Families never crumble in a day
Oh, be careful little eyes what you see
For the Father up above is looking down in love

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

In the end. It dose not matter what you or anyone else here thinks of me. What matters is what God knows about me. So if you all want to think that I am bond for the fires of hell for going trick or treating or putting up a Christmas tree when that time comes around. I guess I just have to accept that that is what you all think and nothing I say will change that. ?

What matters is what God knows about me

SISTER in the end you right ,  it wont be me you stand before .   BUT GOD .   AND GOD HATES HALLOWEEN SISTER .    this is why I am trying to truly HELP YOU .  

I aint your judge,  I am one just pleading and begging you to cease from this wicked festival .  

• This is Worthy 1

This whole thread tells me that when someone makings a thread asking for opinions. I should probably  just keep my opinion to myself. Unless I want my walk with Christs judged by all those who's opinion differs from my own. 

Well I knew this going into this topic. But I jump in anyway like I always do. 

13 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I told myself the same thing when I was committing adultery.  

So what you are saying is I should not trust God to direct my life. I should listen to what fellow Christians tell me to do. 

Guest 1sheep
3 hours ago, PepperS said:

I would never give up Halloween. If I did that I would have to give up Easter and Christmas as well. Otherwise it would be hypocritical.

That didnt make any sense unless you were being sarcastic

Guest 1sheep
Just now, PepperS said:

I'm not being sarcastic. 

Halloween is about getting candy. Easter is about hunting eggs and Christmas is about presents. At least it is now.

At Halloween people dress up in costumes. At Easter people tell kids lies about rabbits hatching eggs, and at Christmas the lie is a fat man dressed in red bringing gifts. It is all make believe. 

People may say that Easter and Christmas are all about Christ. Maybe they used to be, but not anymore.

Now, all three of these holidays are about children having a good time.

So, to condemn Halloween without doing the same with Easter and Christmas is hypocritical.

Well firstly,  Hallows Eve is much more than about candy. You may want to look into it. 

Secondly, this thread is about the upcoming holiday being halloween. 

The other holidays will have their own threads. 

The three holidays may indeed have a common thread with kids having a good time but you havent even scratched the surface with your "analogy". lol

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Then you get angry when it is pointed out. 

I am not angry at all. It seems you are the one who is angry. I am simply replying to post that are being directed to me. There is no anger  here what so ever.  

4 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

How many times have you claimed you were a "victim?"  How many times have you composed a "Goodbye, I'm never coming back" thread?  The one thing you never confront is the positions you support which God does not.  There is a reason for that.  You can't.  You told us a couple of weeks ago you were a Democrat.  We had that figured out a long time ago.  You just spoke what several of us already knew.

Democrats hate Christianity.  The only time they ever have a use for it, or the Bible is when they are misusing scripture to try and justify stealing peoples taxes for welfare, using it to claim Jesus didn't talk about homosexuality, or mangling scripture to say abortion is OK.  Then they wonder why these are hot-button issues.  They are hot-button issues because they use their selfishness and amoral mindset to abuse the entire country.  And you support them.  While they advocate killing people, encouraging mental illness and steal working people's money.

Halloween is way far down on the list when it comes to the atrocities that the Democratic Party engages in daily.

I hardly think it is fair to ridicule me for replies I may have made to a different topics on other threads on this forum. After all you wouldn't like if someone pulled up something you said on another thread and posted it in here out of context would you. I am sure you can see how that  would be completely unfair to do so.   Now if you want to ridicule me for what I have said in this thread I am fine with that. 

I do not know why are being up the Democrats into a thread about Halloween. When did Halloween become political? 

Halloween is way far down on the list when it comes to the atrocities that the Democratic Party engages in daily.

I am sure that Republicans celebrate Halloween as well.  :blink:

On 10/3/2018 at 6:53 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

When you take a personal conviction issue and say "I can't do that, and neither can you," congratulations.  You're a legalist.  You can re-label it as something else, but that does not change what it actually is.  It has nothing to do with the Law.  It is all about telling others they have to do exactly what you do, and not do exactly what you don't.

Sorry but I am confused. You posted this early on in this thread. Now it seems you have jump right in with all the others on here who are doing what you criticized them for doing to others.