• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

No, I have not rejected your theory, I have merely said it is piece of the whole. This offends you, I take by your defensiveness.

Yes. Audibly once. The Holy Ghost speaks to my spirit in my Prayers and studies. 

I was speaking about our discussion of the first five verses in Rev. 12. Unless I totally missing our meaning, you don't think those verses are about the birth of Jesus Christ.  I think you rejected my theory on those verses. 
By the way, I don't take offense.

5 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Pretty good testimony  I think,  but he saw a vision,  so that could make or be the difference.   Or go back perhaps to what is actually written that you are referring to ?      Also, as well, I think,  "only the pure in heart" will see heaven ?

I think it shows the great power of a praying wife!  This man was amazing. He would kill an elk and carry the whole elk (maybe 400 pounds) out in one trip! One day we were to help someone move. We with to opposite ends of an upright piano and suddenly it was almost standing on end: I look and he was holding his end above his head (just for fun!).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Who is the restrainer that withholdeth?

Like I said, Paul may have revealed to the Thessalonians who the restrainer is but we do not know for sure. to say that we do is at best a guess, This is the Mystery of iniquity at work. I will leave it at that.

My question for you, is the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit, Who is restraining him?  Do You see what I am getting at. is this the same beast as the woman rides on in Rev. 17 who also ascends out of the bottomless pit?

Just now, iamlamad said:

Paul made a statement to whom He assumed were believers: "have you received the Holy Spirit since you believed?" My point was, most baptists could never say this to a believer because their belief system is different than Paul's! Paul knew there was a second work of the Holy Spirit that comes after being born again. In Acts 1, Luke called it receiving the "baptism in the Holy Spirit."

I was guessing that you have bypassed this in your Christian walk.

The Holy Ghost came upon me as a child. The one thing I remember about that is that we had a missionary speaking from Africa, I think it was the Ivory coast But he was "glowing" I asked my Pastor's wife why that was, ( I was like in first or second grade) and why not everyone was like this. she told me to keep it to myself. I cannot forget that.  You can kinda see where all of this started. But no, No toungues or anything like that. 

7 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

The Holy Ghost came upon me as a child. The one thing I remember about that is that we had a missionary speaking from Africa, I think it was the Ivory coast But he was "glowing" I asked my Pastor's wife why that was, ( I was like in first or second grade) and why not everyone was like this. she told me to keep it to myself. I cannot forget that.  You can kinda see where all of this started. But no, No toungues or anything like that. 

I will write you a personal message. I guess I can't until you read the first one.

Edited by iamlamad

Just now, iamlamad said:

I will write you a personal message. I guess I can't until you read the first one.

Don't know where to find personal messages

21 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Like I said, Paul may have revealed to the Thessalonians who the restrainer is but we do not know for sure. to say that we do is at best a guess, This is the Mystery of iniquity at work. I will leave it at that.

My question for you, is the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit, Who is restraining him?  Do You see what I am getting at. is this the same beast as the woman rides on in Rev. 17 who also ascends out of the bottomless pit?

I disagree: he revealed it to any reader that can understand. That is why Paul wrote, "and now you know..."

The "restraining" is being done RIGHT NOW. God does not want him to be identified until the day he enters the temple and declares he is God.  So at this time the Holy spirit, through the church, is restraining him. He will remain hidden until the church is taken out of the way.

No one will be restraining whoever comes up with the stinging beasties. But this is a SPIRIT or demonic spirit - probably the Devil Himself. He is the destroyer. On the other hand, it was the MAN of sin that Paul was talking about, a real flesh and blood man.

You cannot mix flesh and blood with a demon. As I see it, the man of sin - a real man - will TURN INTO the Beast because Satan (the Destroyer) will possess him as soon as he, Satan, is cast down. Then the man of sin will turn INTO the Beast. He will be a man, possessed by Satan. The Beast the woman rides is the KINGDOM of the Beast, with the Beast as the head, the 8th king. 

I think they are all speaking of the same being, but when he is the man of sin, only a man, later a man possessed, so two beings in one.  I have not been taught anything about chapter 17. I can only use human reasoning.  I cannot be dogmatic on anything there.

4 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Don't know where to find personal messages

AT the top right is a bell. Just to the right of the bell you should see an envelop. Click that if you see it.

22 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

This is very interesting: what you saw was the "anointing." We can have the very same anointing that came on Jesus Christ: Luke called it the baptism in the Holy Spirit. Luke said it was for POWER.

Just now, iamlamad said:

This is very interesting: what you saw was the "anointing." We can have the very same anointing that came on Jesus Christ: Luke called it the baptism in the Holy Spirit. Luke said it was for POWER.

Now that I read your testimony, I will share something with you. Pray about it. I do not like personal messages because people think we are talking behind their back.  This will be my last post for the night. 

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. (1 Cor 12:11)

John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

The Spirit of the Lord is a sevenfold Spirit. No one man is capable of having this Spirit in its fullness. That seven fold Spirit of the Lord was distributed amongst the seven churches. The LORD did this purposely, because he knew the heart of man is wicked. this animosity between the churches was by design, till the time when they would Join as one. The Book of revelation is a seven fold book. The sevens are obvious to anyone who reads the book, but no one person can understand the fullness of it till they understand the sevens. This is what I am trying to point you towards. Ask seven different Christians and they will give you seven different end time timelines. I am not talking about novice Christians but ones that have been studying it for years, Know all the ins and outs and details. The Problem is not the book, but the problem is the men studying it. Each Only have that one part of the Spirit of the Lord to understand the fullness of what is written there, But their pride keeps them apart from each other. You may be right on ten things, and I may be right on 10 things and abxyz may be right on another 50 things combined they make the whole 70 things it takes to understand revelation. This Prophecy is so much bigger than any one man can understand.

This is counter intuitive to the Logic of man. We want to know it all, and until we realize and accept that we cannot know it all, we will never begin to learn and reach the promise of Unity of the Spirit. So Part of my ministry is summed up in this phrase, "Can the teacher be Taught" That goes for all the teachers, for no one man has the full counsel of God. He is ultimately our teacher, and Yes prayer is the Key to understanding as you wrote, but understanding is only one part of the Spirit of the LORD. Please pray about this. When We are weak, then He is Strong. When we finally say "I do not know" is when He begins to teach us> You Know this from the beginning this worked for you, why stop now.