IGNORED

I asked Jesus what must i do to go into heaven

mynickname

15 minutes ago, Davida said:

1 John 1:8

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.” 

On 7/7/2018 at 2:16 AM, Badjao33 said:

I am a sinner and I as a sinner have a hard time grasping the concept of sinners removing other sinners from the Church just because someone else's sin is different. 

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

50 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Speak for yourself, I have been completely delivered from evil and it has no control over my life. 

Notice the difference in Paul's prayer from the one Jesus gave before the cross. 

Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happened among you, and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men. For not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one. And we have confidence in the Lord about you, that you are doing and will do the things that we command. May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ. (2 Thessalonians 3:1-5)

Yes, there is still evil in this world and evil men, but Jesus delivered us from evil when His blood was shed at Calvary and we are now forever protected from evil because of the faith we put in Him. 

If you have truly been delivered from evil,   Then why do you contradict scripture .    This is not the evidence of one who has been delivered of evil , if one contradicts

the pure and holy scrips , make void the things JESUS HIMSELF taught HIS DESCIPLES and then said GO and teach all nations .    This did not Abraham .

Why make void the very words OF the LORD of whom you say you serve .      This did not Abraham ,  nor the apostels .    You might seriously consider this and do repent .

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

A deflection. 

I am a sinner and I as a sinner have a hard time grasping the concept of sinners removing other sinners from the Church just because someone else's sin is different

YOU CAUGHT  this well dear sister .    And I want us to examine this next to PAUL and CHRIST and the APOSTELS .

Were they not quick to correct error .    The line that badjoa used , IS THE LINE I see most often USED when defending the DIVERSITY churches claim about gays and others .

But it didn't slip over on sister davida .   

Just now, Davida said:

Don't be lead in a different direction- it is an attempt at deflection. 

And our loved sister davida ,  IS SPEAKING TRUTH .    THIS IS HOW they deceive .    This has worked big time on the acceptance of the gay lifestyle in many churches .

it is a seeker friendly approach badjao uses .     His coat of strange diverse colors keeps showing through . 

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If you have truly been delivered from evil,   Then why do you contradict scripture .    This is not the evidence of one who has been delivered of evil , if one contradicts

the pure and holy scrips , make void the things JESUS HIMSELF taught HIS DESCIPLES and then said GO and teach all nations .    This did not Abraham .

Why make void the very words OF the LORD of whom you say you serve .      This did not Abraham ,  nor the apostels .    You might seriously consider this and do repent .

Do you have the scriptures 100% figured out and are you free from error? 

Just now, Badjao33 said:

Do you have the scriptures 100% figured out and are you free from error? 

This mindset wont work .    For no one knows all, BUT GOD .   But a lamb who follows CHRIST , wont turn around and willfully omit HIS TEACHINGS .

This only works on the double minded my friend .   those who are not planted FIRMLY in the LORD and they have no desire to truly serve HIM , but rather serve self and their own agendas .

AKA,    WE FOLLOW JESUS PATTERN and the APOSTELS PATTERN .   And they taught how to correct ERROR and to do so fast in the body .

Not fleecing folks with the mindset hey we all sinners so why attack others sins .   NOPE ,  we will correct and will do so fast .

You wont find this IN THE PLAYBOOK badjoa,  BUT YOU WILL FIND IT IN THE BIBLE BOOK.  

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

Speak for yourself, I have been completely delivered from evil and it has no control over my life. 

You're a little theologically challenged so I will try to keep this simple:

We are all ultimately delivered from evil when we are saved.  That does not mean we are not attacked, that we are not still dealing with the spiritual forces of evil.   It doesn't mean we are still under its  control.   But we are still able to suffer the effects, which is why we are told stand against it and resist it.  

Yes, there is still evil in this world and evil men, but Jesus delivered us from evil when His blood was shed at Calvary and we are now forever protected from evil because of the faith we put in Him. 

We will  never realize the full effects of what Jesus did on the cross until sin is finally and fully eradicated.   Until that time, we are still locked in a battle with evil and even Christians can still lose those battles.

The very fact that we have people like you spreading false doctrines and lies about Jesus and the Bible is proof of that.

35 minutes ago, Davida said:

The Scripture tells us otherwise. 

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil,” (Eph. 6:11).

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

what do these verses mean to you? 

I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I have written to you, children, because you know the Father. I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one. (1 John 2:14)

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father. (Galatians 1:3-4)

He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, (Colossians 1:13)

He who commits sin is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.  (1 John 3:8) 

Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, He himself likewise partook of the same nature, that through death He might destroy him who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong bondage (Hebrews 2:14-15) 

This is what they mean to me.

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galaitians 2:20)

What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.

For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. For one who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he lives he lives to God. So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions. Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness. For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. (Romans 6:1-14)

It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1) 

I have been set free from the evil, the devil, and the consequences of sin. I am no longer living in bondage of any of those things. I have been delivered from them by putting my faith in Jesus Christ and the work that was done on the cross.  

40 minutes ago, Davida said:

The Scripture tells us otherwise. 

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil,” (Eph. 6:11).

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

BEAUTFUL example dear sister .    WHERE did you find this ,  IN THE BIBLE .

but the mindset of diversity cannot see this and are unable to rightly divide the word of truth .     For they say judge not OUT of text

or they say ,  we all sinners so why attack others sin , INSTEAD of teaching , CORRECT fast and showing the way OUT of an error .