Chantarelle

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Here is something to consider as a Christian in these times: There will be a group of Followers of Christ who will not fall for the Deception. Now why would most of the Church fall away while others do not. Some Christians will be under severe persecution that in order to save themselves they will give up their friends and family, even for food.

There are certain ones who can never be deceived and not only that they are not left alone to trust their Faith, even though it was because of their faith, they will not fall for the deception. Christ has made certain that these ones will not submit, by showing them their place in the schemes of things. Many are called, few are chosen. The Church will fall-away, just as it is happening today, when Anti-Christ comes, he will convince many, through deception and fear. M.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Marlene S said:

Remember the Seven Thunders...

As a Christian, even though I believe in the Rapture, I have never thought that I would ascend with the Church. One of the things Christians do not realize is the the Church and the whole world will be deceived, except for the Elect. Who are the Elect?

I believe that I will be here till the end when Christ appears in the clouds with His army, belonging to those who are alive and remain.

What of the extra 45 days after the Tribulation ends?

Daniel Chapter 12

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Marlene, are you a Jew? Or one of the other ten tribes? Did you not read in Daniel 9 that the entire 70 weeks (including the 70th) is for Daniel's people? It is not for gentiles. This chapter begins at the midpoint of the 70th week - the time to finish up ISRAEL's time of the 70 weeks.  If I were you, I would study 1 thes. 4 & 5. It is for the Gentile church of today.

Of course, if you believe you will be here,  I think God will honor your belief and you will be left behind. But perhaps we can change this belief.

Edited by iamlamad

5 hours ago, Marlene S said:

Here is something to consider as a Christian in these times: There will be a group of Followers of Christ who will not fall for the Deception. Now why would most of the Church fall away while others do not. Some Christians will be under severe persecution that in order to save themselves they will give up their friends and family, even for food.

There are certain ones who can never be deceived and not only that they are not left alone to trust their Faith, even though it was because of their faith, they will not fall for the deception. Christ has made certain that these ones will not submit, by showing them their place in the schemes of things. Many are called, few are chosen. The Church will fall-away, just as it is happening today, when Anti-Christ comes, he will convince many, through deception and fear. M.

Sorry, but the very idea of a "falling away" comes from a poor translation of "apostasia."  Several of the first translations into English put it as a departing. The theme of that passage is the gathering of the saints. Many believe this departing is what must come first, and THEN the man of sin will be revealed.  Marlene, the truth is, the bride of Christ will be caught away before the week begins. Paul tells us this in 1 Thes. 5.

You may think "the church" is falling away from what you see in your location, but the truth is, the church worldwide is GROWING. 

14 hours ago, NOONE7 said:

Curios when you say raptured?   You are saying the 144,000 are raptured with the church?  Or a different time frame.   Just making sure on what you are saying.  I believe you are saying they are taken with the church at the same time.

No, I did NOT say raptured with the church. They are a separate entity as the firstfruits of the Jews and Hebrews. The rapture of the church will be pretrib (probabaly between the 5th and 6th seal, while the 144,000 seem to be taken around the midpoint of the week - the 7th trumpet.  God is certainly not limited to one rapture! The Old Testament saints rise on yet another time, on the last 24 hour day of the 70th week - at the 7th vial.

I am not twisting the Word of God, for we worship CHRIST in SPIRIT and in TRUTH. Rev Chapter 14 and 15 go together, but you must read closer for the time line, because it is not apparent. Christ is a Spiritual Being and when we meet Him, we will be changed in the twinkling of an eye, or we will be refined. we will either be new or older spiritual beings-  Virgin Spirits, or Redeemed Souls covered in the Spirit. M.

Ok, I agree chapters 14 & 15 go together, but just as each chapter fits with the chapters before and after. We must ask the question, WHERE are these two chapters in relation to Daniel's 70th week? The answer is, some time  after the midpoint of the week. John does not tell us how long after the midpoint it will be before the false prophet shows up and causes the image and mark to be created.  We can be sure, the days of great tribulation that JEsus spoke about that will begin in the second half of the week will not come until late in chapter 14 or in chapter 15, where the beheaded begin showing up in heaven.

20 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Ok, I agree chapters 14 & 15 go together, but just as each chapter fits with the chapters before and after. We must ask the question, WHERE are these two chapters in relation to Daniel's 70th week? The answer is, some time  after the midpoint of the week. John does not tell us how long after the midpoint it will be before the false prophet shows up and causes the image and mark to be created.  We can be sure, the days of great tribulation that JEsus spoke about that will begin in the second half of the week will not come until late in chapter 14 or in chapter 15, where the beheaded begin showing up in heaven.

The beheaded are already showing up under the Altar in Heaven. Many of our brothers and sisters are there now!

Is this a debate? The point here is the Church will be here when Anti-Christ is in power and He will come after us.

Concerning my heritage, I believe that I am a Gentile. Was born into a Catholic Family, until the age of 18 when I renounced the Catholic Church and went looking for my Lord, and found Him.

Never any talk of Jews in my family, although my surname is considered Hebrew. Never been to Israel, although I went to a Church in the early nineties for a short time where they only celebrated the seven Jewish holy days... no Christmas and Easter.

The Tribes were scattered throughout the world, and many lost their history. I also still believe and know that this is not about bloodlines, it is about spiritual family connection, for my Heavenly Father is the Father of Spirits. M.

Edited by Marlene S

20 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Marlene, are you a Jew? Or one of the other ten tribes? Did you not read in Daniel 9 that the entire 70 weeks (including the 70th) is for Daniel's people? It is not for gentiles. This chapter begins at the midpoint of the 70th week - the time to finish up ISRAEL's time of the 70 weeks.  If I were you, I would study 1 thes. 4 & 5. It is for the Gentile church of today.

Of course, if you believe you will be here,  I think God will honor your belief and you will be left behind. But perhaps we can change this belief.

What I mean is that I will see Christ coming in the Clouds. Does the Church see Christ coming in the clouds or is she taken away before? That is what I meant as one of those who are alive and remain, for whose sake Christ had to return, lest no one would be left alive... because of the persecution and the destruction of the Earth.

I was also taken to see the 'end of the Earth' and what life is like then. I saw horrible, unspeakable things. I was then taken to what I would describe as the new Earth. I was taken to what looked like a garden with many fruit trees, and under one I stood. It was bright and sunny there, but n0t with sunlight. There was a place which I could not see, from where the light originated. Have you ever seen or touched a 'robe of Righteousness'- made of LIGHT?

Who is this SON of MAN? For He is the Father of Spirits- CHRIST the Author and FINISHER of ALL things. He is my Spiritual Father.

JOHN 12:34-36

34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?

35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Christians today, need to REPENT and examine their lives. The action of Anti-Christ also 'helps' to separated the sheep from the goats in a way. The Sword is upon us- the Church and we are seeing the process of the falling away through the workings of Satan, and soon it will be intensified, when Anti-Christ is in power. He did not come to bring peace to the world, but division. There is another level also- the spiritual level. Who are the sons of God? ( Christians must be careful when it concerns the 'Rapture'.) Anti-Christ wants to emulate Christ in every way.

LUKE 12:49-53

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

M.

What I mean is that I will see Christ coming in the Clouds. Does the Church see Christ coming in the clouds or is she taken away before? That is what I meant as one of those who are alive and remain, for whose sake Christ had to return, lest no one would be left alive... because of the persecution and the destruction of the Earth.

I was also taken to see the 'end of the Earth' and what life is like then. I saw horrible, unspeakable things. I was then taken to what I would describe as the new Earth. I was taken to what looked like a garden with many fruit trees, and under one I stood. It was bright and sunny there, but n0t with sunlight. There was a place which I could not see, from where the light originated. Have you ever seen or touched a 'robe of Righteousness'- made of LIGHT?

Who is this SON of MAN? For He is the Father of Spirits- CHRIST the Author and FINISHER of ALL things. He is my Spiritual Father.

JOHN 12:34-36

34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?

35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Christians today, need to REPENT and examine their lives. The action of Anti-Christ also 'helps' to separated the sheep from the goats in a way. The Sword is upon us- the Church and we are seeing the process of the falling away through the workings of Satan, and soon it will be intensified, when Anti-Christ is in power. He did not come to bring peace to the world, but division. There is another level also- the spiritual level. Who are the sons of God? ( Christians must be careful when it concerns the 'Rapture'.) Anti-Christ wants to emulate Christ in every way.

LUKE 12:49-53

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

M.

I think Christ "coming on the clouds" is His Rev. 19 coming WITH HIs bride to the battle of ARmageddon. I don't think it is His coming pretrib FOR His bride. If you study 1 thes. 5. Paul's rapture will come just before God's wrath begins - and John tells us that is at the 6th seal.  That, Marlene, is pretrib.

6 hours ago, Marlene S said:

The beheaded are already showing up under the Altar in Heaven. Many of our brothers and sisters are there now!

Is this a debate? The point here is the Church will be here when Anti-Christ is in power and He will come after us.

Concerning my heritage, I believe that I am a Gentile. Was born into a Catholic Family, until the age of 18 when I renounced the Catholic Church and went looking for my Lord, and found Him.

Never any talk of Jews in my family, although my surname is considered Hebrew. Never been to Israel, although I went to a Church in the early nineties for a short time where they only celebrated the seven Jewish holy days... no Christmas and Easter.

The Tribes were scattered throughout the world, and many lost their history. I also still believe and know that this is not about bloodlines, it is about spiritual family connection, for my Heavenly Father is the Father of Spirits. M.

Sorry, but you are adding words to the 5th seal. You should know that is a big NO NO. In fact, the 5th seal is for the martyrs of the CHURCH age. Jesus opened this seal with seals 1 through 4, as soon as He ascended. Stephen was surely one of them. 

You are mistaken: Paul is clear that his rapture will come BEFORE the man of sin is revealed. 

Make no mistake, God knows who today are a part of the ten "lost" tribes. Some have been found in the last few years. My point was, the 70th week is for Daniel's people, the Jews and Hebrews. It is not for the church. 

On 1/14/2019 at 11:09 PM, iamlamad said:

I think Christ "coming on the clouds" is His Rev. 19 coming WITH HIs bride to the battle of ARmageddon. I don't think it is His coming pretrib FOR His bride. If you study 1 thes. 5. Paul's rapture will come just before God's wrath begins - and John tells us that is at the 6th seal.  That, Marlene, is pretrib.

So you are admitting that the Church does not see Christ coming in the sky, right? You believe that she will be taken when Christ is 'hidden in the clouds, before He appears to the whole world with His Army of Angels, right?

What I am saying is that all of my dream-visions have shown me that I will be here until the end, or at least that is how I have interpreted the meanings.

I have seen two 'Raptures' and I was not a part of them. Instead, while watching the first one, I was sealed by a bolt of lightning that came from beyond the clouds above.

Why was I shown the end of the world? Why was I sealed. I will say this though- after I was struck on my forehead, a seal of LIGHT was branded there and my head and body were filled with glorious LIGHT. I was then filled with the Holy Spirit, which is a great living power within and I began to run really fast, I believe I could fly if I wanted to, but I had to preach to the masses.

I have had so many visions and they are all connected. Why would Elijah appear to me descending from beyond the clouds in LIGHT, walked over to me and told me and said: 'My name is Elijah- the Prophet and I know your name?

I will be with my Father and God- Christ the Everlasting Father, The Father of Spirits. The Human Spirit is a most powerful Being. I have seen and felt mine/me. Some are redeemed Souls and some are Spirits. How really wonderful we Humans are. Christ is KING! M.