• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

17 minutes ago, Marlene S said:

The Church goes through seven years of great Tribulation before the Rapture. The last Seven years of the 70 years. M.

I hear you saying it, but sorry, that theory does not agree with what Paul wrote. Have you studied 1 thes. chapter 5? Please, allow me to give a synopsis;

Paul tells us a SUDDENLY is coming: one day like today, when people are thinking peace and safety, suddenly the dead in Christ fly up out of their graves.  This resurrection will cause a great, worldwide earthquake. (See Matthew 27: "the earth did quake...and the graves were opened.")

Then Paul gives us a paradigm, bringing two groups of people right up before us showing us that each group gets a different result. 

A moment after the dead in Christ rise, those that are alive and IN Christ get salvation, changed and caught up into the air - just as the ground begins to shake.

Those NOT living in Christ, the unrighteous, get left behind and suffer the sudden destruction. 

For those left behind, it is God's wrath. Paul wrote that God will not set any appointments for us with His wrath. In other words, God's wrath starts right after Paul's rapture - but we will not be invited - no appointments.

Paul also hints very strongly that the start of God's wrath is the start of the Day of the Lord.

There can be only one place in Revelation that Paul's rapture fits: Just before the 6th seal. 

My belief on the timing of the rapture then comes from the classic rapture passage of 1st thes, 2nd thes, and Revlelation. John got to see the raptured church in heaven right after the 6th seal event - the great crowd too large to number in chapter 7. Please note, this is before the 70th week begins.

Please show us what verses you use to imagine the rapture is after the 7 years.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/14/2019 at 11:09 PM, iamlamad said:

I think Christ "coming on the clouds" is His Rev. 19 coming WITH HIs bride to the battle of ARmageddon. I don't think it is His coming pretrib FOR His bride. If you study 1 thes. 5. Paul's rapture will come just before God's wrath begins - and John tells us that is at the 6th seal.  That, Marlene, is pretrib.

It does not say that He comes with His Bride; it says that He comes with His army. Does His Bride becomes His army? I do not think so.

This is very challenging to write because I know I will write words some have not considered before and may be put under scrutiny, but I do welcome it and will try my best to defend my understanding with Scripture.

In my mind, my experience with Christ Jesus is a spiritual one. It has always been spiritual.

Christ is KING. He wears many crowns. He is many things to us. He is KING, LORD, High-Priest, Rewarder, Warrior, Judge, Punisher. He is also GOD and FATHER, Savior, Redeemer, Friend, Comforter and much more of Himself, He gives to us.

He is also the Lamb. Is it possible that because He wears many crowns and does so many things, as well as being a SPIRITUAL BEING, He can also be many things to the different parts of His BODY- the CHURCH.

The Lamb marries the Church and the WORD of God, who is KING of kings and LORD of lords commands the Heavenly Army, which are two separate things with two separate aspects of OUR GOD and Father CHRIST the Anointed ONE.

TRUTH the COMFORTER is separate from Christ in that they are not the same HOLY SPIRIT... HE is still here with us. The CONGREGATION includes both the CHURCH and the TRIBES.

Christ has many roles. I would consider' TRUTH the Comforter' to be a 'brother' of Christ.  'The WORD of God' commands His Heavenly Army who will execute judgment with Him. This is a very important Chapter, I think one of the most important. There is the WORD who became flesh, not as a baby, but as Jesus was being baptized by John in the Jordan... The WORD became flesh and dwelt among us.

JOHN Chapter 1:1-

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

M.

On 1/16/2019 at 3:29 PM, iamlamad said:

They were never carried away captive. They were there when Jesus was born. Jesus was a Jew.  Most of them have been lost spiritually speaking.

But they were scattered after Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans after Jesus. Less than twenty percent of Israel citizens today are actual blood Israelis. Jesus was not a Jew, but a Judean. The term Jew is relative new in the scheme of things. Jesus warned us of those who say they are Jews but belong to the Synagogue of Satan.

You also have to live in the now, not in the past. It continues today. It did not end...God's work, that is.

Here is a great article below. It is a long and comprehensive read... If you are interested...

How The Ashkenazi Jews Conquered The West – Biblicism Institute

M.

9 hours ago, Marlene S said:

But they were scattered after Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans after Jesus. Less than twenty percent of Israel citizens today are actual blood Israelis. Jesus was not a Jew, but a Judean. The term Jew is relative new in the scheme of things. Jesus warned us of those who say they are Jews but belong to the Synagogue of Satan.

You also have to live in the now, not in the past. It continues today. It did not end...God's work, that is.

Here is a great article below. It is a long and comprehensive read... If you are interested...

How The Ashkenazi Jews Conquered The West – Biblicism Institute

M.

Jesus came from the tribe of Judah. From a web site:  "The English term Jew originates in the Biblical Hebrew word Yehudi, meaning "from the Kingdom of Judah"

Remember the plaque put above Jesus' head?

Matthew 27:37

And set up over his head his accusation written, This Is Jesus The King Of The Jews.

Yes, they were scattered - but now God is bringing them back.  I hope you have read Ezekiel 37.

9 hours ago, Marlene S said:

It does not say that He comes with His Bride; it says that He comes with His army. Does His Bride becomes His army? I do not think so.

This is very challenging to write because I know I will write words some have not considered before and may be put under scrutiny, but I do welcome it and will try my best to defend my understanding with Scripture.

In my mind, my experience with Christ Jesus is a spiritual one. It has always been spiritual.

Christ is KING. He wears many crowns. He is many things to us. He is KING, LORD, High-Priest, Rewarder, Warrior, Judge, Punisher. He is also GOD and FATHER, Savior, Redeemer, Friend, Comforter and much more of Himself, He gives to us.

He is also the Lamb. Is it possible that because He wears many crowns and does so many things, as well as being a SPIRITUAL BEING, He can also be many things to the different parts of His BODY- the CHURCH.

The Lamb marries the Church and the WORD of God, who is KING of kings and LORD of lords commands the Heavenly Army, which are two separate things with two separate aspects of OUR GOD and Father CHRIST the Anointed ONE.

TRUTH the COMFORTER is separate from Christ in that they are not the same HOLY SPIRIT... HE is still here with us. The CONGREGATION includes both the CHURCH and the TRIBES.

Christ has many roles. I would consider' TRUTH the Comforter' to be a 'brother' of Christ.  'The WORD of God' commands His Heavenly Army who will execute judgment with Him. This is a very important Chapter, I think one of the most important. There is the WORD who became flesh, not as a baby, but as Jesus was being baptized by John in the Jordan... The WORD became flesh and dwelt among us.

JOHN Chapter 1:1-

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

M.

I think any part of the Bride of Christ that chooses to Join Jesus in the battle will become part of the heavenly armies.

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Jesus came from the tribe of Judah. From a web site:  "The English term Jew originates in the Biblical Hebrew word Yehudi, meaning "from the Kingdom of Judah"

Remember the plaque put above Jesus' head?

Matthew 27:37

And set up over his head his accusation written, This Is Jesus The King Of The Jews.

Yes, they were scattered - but now God is bringing them back.  I hope you have read Ezekiel 37.

I remember what was written, but did not the Jews object to Him being called 'King of the Jews?

I absolutely believe that God is bringing back the 'Jews' to Israel. Many are returning today to Israel because of prejudice and persecution in many places, especially in Europe. Yes and what about Jacob's trouble.

God does bring them back, but are they not deceived by Anti-Christ because they are currently in captivity and sin... Egypt and Sodom?

When I read Ezekiel 37, it seems to me a resurrection of the Israelites from past times who will come to live in the Kingdom, not here in this world. M.

Here is something interesting:

Gen 10:1-3

1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I think any part of the Bride of Christ that chooses to Join Jesus in the battle will become part of the heavenly armies.

You are just talking off the top of your head now. The KING chooses...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/19/2019 at 11:06 PM, Marlene S said:

You are just talking off the top of your head now. The KING chooses...

Since John does not tell us, we just don't know one way or another.  I do know that someone who has been to heaven and returned to tell about it SAW many white horses, some with riders, some without riders, going through maneuvers in a big meadow in heaven.  He asked Jesus what was happening and Jesus said they were preparing for the Battle of Armageddon. He asked Jesus about the horses without a rider, and Jesus said those riders are still to arrive in heaven. 

Did this really happen? I see no reason to doubt it. God knows this battle is coming up soon. He is going to be ready. 

On 1/19/2019 at 11:03 PM, Marlene S said:

I remember what was written, but did not the Jews object to Him being called 'King of the Jews?

I absolutely believe that God is bringing back the 'Jews' to Israel. Many are returning today to Israel because of prejudice and persecution in many places, especially in Europe. Yes and what about Jacob's trouble.

God does bring them back, but are they not deceived by Anti-Christ because they are currently in captivity and sin... Egypt and Sodom?

When I read Ezekiel 37, it seems to me a resurrection of the Israelites from past times who will come to live in the Kingdom, not here in this world. M.

Here is something interesting:

Gen 10:1-3

1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

Why do you find the Ashkenaz interesting?

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Since John does not tell us, we just don't know one way or another.  I do know that someone who has been to heaven and returned to tell about it SAW many white horses, some with riders, some without riders, going through maneuvers in a big meadow in heaven.  He asked Jesus what was happening and Jesus said they were preparing for the Battle of Armageddon. He asked Jesus about the horses without a rider, and Jesus said those riders are still to arrive in heaven. 

Did this really happen? I see no reason to doubt it. God knows this battle is coming up soon. He is going to be ready. 

Have you considered that there are perhaps more prophecy concerning the Last Days? Well there is a lot more of it in the Apocrypha. I have one version of the Authorized KJV with these 14 books included. Practically all Christians only read the old and New Testaments, not even considering that 500 years are missing between last book of OT- Malachi and the first book of NT Matthew.

There were other prophets which includes Esdras and Baruch and the Maccabees. There is even an Angel sent by god to explain the visions the prophets were having as per the Last Days. There is a lot of info on Anti-Christ there. Have you read those books or even Esdras 1+2?

Who is really fighting in the Battle of Armageddon? Remember that Christ is not coming to rule in this world. He is coming to exact punishment. I do not believe that He even puts His foot down in this world. Who is standing on the Mount with 144,000 from the 10 Lost Tribes?  This is very, very important to understand. The Battle of Armageddon is not the same as when Christ is coming in the clouds with His Army. Armageddon happens during Anti-Christ rule, when the world's army come against Jerusalem and are destroyed by fiery breath. M.

Edited by Marlene S