• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

We read in Romans;

Romans 3:4 (NKJV)
Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: "That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged."

“Let God be true and every man a liar.”

There is just so much in these few words. It shows our need for God in all things. Makes plain our utter depravity, as we are in ourselfs. Makes our absolute dependency on God a absolute necessity.  Scripture also says that “God alone is good.” Making even more plain our utter need for a reliance on God in all things. For this saying is true;

“if it’s me it’s sin,  if it’s God, it’s not.”

This truth known and deeply felt and held in the heart, keeps one’s heart tender and soft before God. For when a believer sees “self” as his worst enemy. As in fact in is, all the evil that  he possesses. His sinking down before God becomes a most humbling and freeing state of heart. Than as he sees the need and necessity of his death to and from all that was born in Adam. The command to “reckon one’s self dead onto sin but alive onto God”, becomes the most freeing and blessed and glorious command ever given. God’s love and grace is known and felt in such a richness and deepness, that being identified with Him in His death in all things, becomes the believers greatest joy. That God may and would manifest Himself in the believer, a little more today, than yesterday, and a little more tomorrow than today. To the end that Christ would be written in our hearts that he could be read by all men in the here and now. Blessings to all that call on God from a pure heart. And may that heart be made purer everyday that we might walk pleasing to Him in all things. So that the scripture that “we might walk in newness of life”, be a real and manifested thing in our lives. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

I like to add, "Let God (and His word) be true; and every man {or experience} be a liar (if it does not line up with Gods word)"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

1 hour ago, Faithbuilders said:

I like to add, "Let God (and His word) be true; and every man {or experience} be a liar (if it does not line up with Gods word)"

Agree, brother.

I like to add, "If the Word says it, That settles it!"

Edited by In Him

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, In Him said:

Agree, brother.

I like to add, "If the Word says it, That settles it!"

And if any man ,woman , child , donkey or beast does speak ,    IT GETS TESTED BY THE WORD .    You loved sister . 

Rome is not going to be happy AT ALL with what you just said .   But we don't serve Rome or man ,  WE SERVE THE LORD .     Now you just go ahead and shout out a praise TO THE LORD .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

Can you point out the bit about Rome  in this thread please? I cant find it : (

you be encouraged with what isay next .     Please cease the contemplative prayer or in time you will defend rome more and more and more .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  106

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Praise GOD!

• Praise God! 1

14 hours ago, Not me said:

We read in Romans;

Romans 3:4 (NKJV)
Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: "That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged."

“Let God be true and every man a liar.”

There is just so much in these few words. It shows our need for God in all things. Makes plain our utter depravity, as we are in ourselfs. Makes our absolute dependency on God a absolute necessity.  Scripture also says that “God alone is good.” Making even more plain our utter need for a reliance on God in all things. For this saying is true;

“if it’s me it’s sin,  if it’s God, it’s not.”

This truth known and deeply felt and held in the heart, keeps one’s heart tender and soft before God. For when a believer sees “self” as his worst enemy. As in fact in is, all the evil that  he possesses. His sinking down before God becomes a most humbling and freeing state of heart. Than as he sees the need and necessity of his death to and from all that was born in Adam. The command to “reckon one’s self dead onto sin but alive onto God”, becomes the most freeing and blessed and glorious command ever given. God’s love and grace is known and felt in such a richness and deepness, that being identified with Him in His death in all things, becomes the believers greatest joy. That God may and would manifest Himself in the believer, a little more today, than yesterday, and a little more tomorrow than today. To the end that Christ would be written in our hearts that he could be read by all men in the here and now. Blessings to all that call on God from a pure heart. And may that heart be made purer everyday that we might walk pleasing to Him in all things. So that the scripture that “we might walk in newness of life”, be a real and manifested thing in our lives. 

Thank You, Lord for Your Light that shines into the darkness of self through these words. You delight in truth in my innermost being...thank You for the words of Faith Hope and Love...and so much more.

As you said, "There is just so much in these few words"...I had to take each 'truth' and with a prayer, let the Lord cleanse my heart in them...I want to love the Truth and 'see' as God sees, and continually sink down into nothingness before Him, but most of all I desire to experience the joy of being identified with Him in His death in all things.

All Glory to Him for your words.

Edited by In Him

5 hours ago, In Him said:

Thank You, Lord for Your Light that shines into the darkness of self through these words. You delight in truth in my innermost being...thank You for the words of Faith Hope and Love...and so much more.

As you said, "There is just so much in these few words"...I had to take each 'truth' and let the Lord cleanse my heart in them...I want to love the Truth and 'see' as God sees, and continuously sink down into nothingness before Him, but most of all I desire to experience the joy of being identified with Him in His death in all things.

All Glory to Him for your words.

Such words, spoken from a souls desire after God. May God grant to you your desire to be “identified with Him in His death in all things”. (it brought tears of joy to my eyes to read those words)  For when you have found “your death in Christ” you have found the way to buy the pearl of great price, which is the life of Christ truly manifested in your life. Where nothing but love and righteousness is sought after in all things. Now it’s just a matter of you selling all that you have, and purchasing it at it’s price. Which is all your life in this world. For it is the life of this world that is our separation from God. So it is the life of this world that must be denied or given over to death. So that the life of Christ might be brought to life in you. Blessings as you pursue Christ with all your heart. Just know that He is more willing to give you Himself than you are to ask for Him. Just don’t stop, pay whatever price is being asked and Christ will so fill your heart with Himself that you will have a perpetual smile on your face and a joy in your heart, that no trial or tribulation can remove, unless you choose to allow it victory. Blessings. 

Edited by Not me

@In Him

I write these words of encouragement to you in hopes they find a place in your heart.

It is when we find we would rather die than sin, that freedom from sinning is to be found. For the only thing that can and will stop us (humanity) from sinning is for humanity (us) to die. This is the foundation of our salvation in Christ, our deaths. “For when Christ died we died”. Our salvation in Christ is complete from stem to stern. It is accessed by faith in our deaths in Him. Once this is seen,  victory over the “old man” is just a simple “reckoning him dead”. 

After the Lord opened this truth in me. Once I chose to not reckon myself dead to sin and alive unto God. I fell by choice. The darkness that filled my soul I can not describe, though I repented of the sin, the darkness would not leave, it was so bad I could almost cut it with a knife. But I knew in my innermost being that if I just continued to reckon myself dead, that the darkness would leave and I would know the joy of my salvation once again. It took the better part of a year for it to lift. Even more to be set totally free from the oppression/darkness. But I learned by experience never ever to not reckon myself dead when called upon to do so. Though I am by far from sinless, as Paul says“I know nothing against myself”. Knowning it is to the degree I embrace my death in Christ, it is to that degreee Christ can be formed in me. So my one desire is to pay whatever price is being ask at every moment, so Christ can have clean soil to grow Himself in me. For how can a created being form their Creator in themselfs? They can’t. It has to be done by their Creator Himself. All we can do is to present ourselves to Him as a living sacrifice, that He might do those things that are pleasing to Him in us. Much love and blessing to you my fellow sojourner who is on their way back to Him that loves them. 

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 1