Love

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Can God lead the right man my way? Or its all about me making a choice? I have had my heart broken and crushed a number of times, but I truly want a life partner and a family and so far I haven't had any luck. I have been praying for a good man to be my husband, iv been burnt too many times and the pain I feel right now i wouldnt wish it on anybody.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The only thing God requires is that believers marry other believers.  So I would seek  that he be a godly loving man.  Then pray that you could be a good wife to him, adapting your life to meet his needs.  God's love is about sacrificial giving, and He wants to live in you to express that kind of love since He gave His Son to redeem the world and you.  A good marriage is also all about total commitment.  God takes us for better or for worse, and we follow Him the same way.  So our commitment to a husband must be for better or for worse.  That is why God uses marriage as a picture of His relationship with believers.

God's timing is perfect.  The pain of rejection and even betrayal are horrible.  But that is what happened to Jesus as well.  You are sharing in the sufferings of Christ.  So draw close to Him.  He is praying for you.

• This is Worthy 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Amabella, God can lead the right man to you but you also have to choose him. Here's the hard part. We aren't all meant to be married, I know because it's very obvious to me now that I wasn't. Even though I longed to be married since I was 10. It just wasn't part of God's plan for me. But if you want a husband proceed as if you will get one someday. But don't marry just any man because then you'll be divorced before you know what's happening. I was never married but also I was never divorced and for that I thank God. He does know what He's doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:28 PM, Amabella said:

Can God lead the right man my way?

About 23 years ago, I prayed to God to give me a wife I could love, I named 2 women about 6 months later one of them asked me to go out with her, we married a year later, don't let anyone tell you what you can pray for.

James chapter 5 verse 17 Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years.

Luke chapter 18 verse 1  Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 

Isaiah chapter 62 verse 6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, 

1 Chronicles chapter 4

10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.

Daniel chapter 9 verse 18
Give ear, our God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.

2 Kings chapter 20 verse 5 "Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of My people, 'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer; I have seen your tears. I will surely heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the house of the LORD.