• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

Being omniscient and omnipresent we would be seeing everything all at the same time through all time.

This revealed in His Name 'I AM that I AM' as He 'IS' The God of The Living....

3 hours ago, Betha said:

so....how does the Lord choose His Bride from among all that CONFUSION ? The CHOICE has already been made by the time He returns for her....for she is 'on her way up to MEET HIM in the clouds as He is coming down.. She has already been selected and trained in godly Righteousness for that important Role with no remaining 'spot or wrinkle and dressed in pure white, the Righteousness of Saints....all the Qualities of Her Husband !!! 

She will NOT be a disobedient Harlot walking this earth.

The without spot and wrinkle was provide her by her Husband The Christ....

54 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Yes He can being all seeing and all knowing. But He looks to his church that he birthed at Pentecost. Would you believe He still sees His church the same way today. No Baptist nor Lutheran , no Methodist. no catholic. Do you see that our focus and understanding that was at the beginning has been altered. 

The church today as you say of God does not look at the big picture because it can,t. Our vision is short Where God sees as you say. He has a true Bride He is coming back for.  Who are they if God does not recognize Denominations or Church orders. The church is in trouble. How will he know them. The modern day church is as nearsighted as the world is. They wander here and there but where they go they no not where.  Confusion

This is not true we have been given all that is needed now

2 Tim 3:15-17

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

It is because they yield to the created element instead of His Word which is able to do what 'IS' said it will do! You are looking at the broad way thinking it is the narrow way....

Edited by enoob57

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

14 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

No I am not familiar with that. 

Mike, I'm just a dumb human and I'd never presume to know the mind of God Almighty. But other people have had the vision you did. One was a pastor in a full Gospel church I attended in 1990. God is telling us some thing. The scripture references are in the Gospels. Starting with Matt ch 20 verse 16 Jesus said “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.” Then in Mark 10:31 Jesus said "But many who are first will be last, and the last first.” Again in Luke 13:30 Jesus says again "Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.” I'll say again Jesus loved to speak in riddles. I know you can disagree with me and perhaps you will. But I won't argue with you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I try to steer clear of broad-stroke generalizations, besides God has always had His faithful remnant.

Yes he does know who His bride . Everything we need to be of the bride is written. Every word that is addressed in scripture is wrote for you and me and as Paul said not for me only but to all who love His appearing. 

Be blessed Yowm