• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Then you need to believe what Jesus Christ in the Scripture says. Only God the Father Knows.

All your study will not reveal the time for the Rapture. It is not there. Jesus does not know, therefore you do not know.

Unless you are God the Father.

In Christ

Montana Marv

So, why don't you toss these words that align with your own beliefs to those on here posting about your beliefs?

Why do you address me about them, other than we have opposing views?

That makes you a complete hypocrite!!

Which in today's church, that makes you (all hypocrites) a member of the body of Christ

Edited by childoftheking

All I did was offer there is more knowledge and the Holy Spirit is giving it to us in these days.   And when you find these things that provide more knowledge, it gives you a deeper insight to several biblical topics.   But to oppose me and warn me and accuse me of doing something I have not, when there are those who believe as you are doing what you accuse me of...you allow them to continue but try to slam the breaks on me.

Just WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HYPOCRITE?

If I can see what you have been doing, Obviously God can see it!!

You are the example that no believer should strive to be!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

39 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

No they don't!!  I served my country and only a couple nations actually find Americans to be occasionally acceptable.   Then you toss a religious viewpoint at them that even they see is unbiblical, that just furthers their despise towards us!!

When someone else made such a statement, I did not believe them, so went to Interpals.com and found people in several different nations of Africa. I sent them the question: do you believe in the rapture of the church? If so, do you believe in a pretrib rapture or a postrib rapture. I received answers to perhaps 50 messages. Two or three said they believed in a postrib rapture. BY FAR the majority said they believed in a pretrib rapture. My second question to all who answered was this: WHY do you believe in a pretrib rapture? Or WHY do you believe in a posttrib rapture. The answer was the same for all: they ALL said "it is scriptural."

The biggest MYTH here is that people of other lands don't really study their bible: only English people do!  That theory is a HUGE Myth.  Face it, Child: the vast majority of believers in the world today believe in a pretrib rapture.  It is you who hold a minority belief. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, childoftheking said:

If you read the Bible and understand who and what the Coming Messiah was all about, your initial reaction to WHO was/is worthy to open the Books should immediately think of Yeshua.   I am glad for you that you found a way to see the WORD, it does not mean you are always going to be correct (like any of us studying the WORD), it just means you found your best way to understand!! 

As I recall, your first answer to one of my posts was filled with laughter, you laughing at my understanding - as if you had the truth, and I did not. 

8 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

When someone else made such a statement, I did not believe them, so went to Interpals.com and found people in several different nations of Africa. I sent them the question: do you believe in the rapture of the church? If so, do you believe in a pretrib rapture or a postrib rapture. I received answers to perhaps 50 messages. Two or three said they believed in a postrib rapture. BY FAR the majority said they believed in a pretrib rapture. My second question to all who answered was this: WHY do you believe in a pretrib rapture? Or WHY do you believe in a posttrib rapture. The answer was the same for all: they ALL said "it is scriptural."

The biggest MYTH here is that people of other lands don't really study their bible: only English people do!  That theory is a HUGE Myth.  Face it, Child: the vast majority of believers in the world today believe in a pretrib rapture.  It is you who hold a minority belief. 

I trust Robert Morris and his connections to the nations before YOU.   After this deception you are pushing, I trust NOTHING you claim concerning God, or his Coming!!

Edited by childoftheking

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

As I recall, your first answer to one of my posts was filled with laughter, you laughing at my understanding - as if you had the truth, and I did not. 

I did laugh, because I have researched when movements invaded the Body of Christ and compared those movements to the first few centuries who still had deep roots to the original church in Book of Acts.   And when those movements do not align, I just laugh, because God is all about proof and history.   The Bible has 4,000 years of history in it.   And when a fly by night idea creeps in, and we SEE NO ONE SPEAKING ABOUT FOR LITERALLY 5,800 YEARS, and then it just pops up from NOWHERE, it should never fly.

And anyone giving it wings to fly, is just as guilty, as the first liar who created it!!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

41 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

So, why don't you toss these words that align with your own beliefs to those on here posting about your beliefs?

Why do you address me about them, other than we have opposing views?

That makes you a complete hypocrite!!

Which in today's church, that makes you (all hypocrites) a member of the body of Christ

You keep posting that Scripture has revealed the time of the Rapture to you.

I keep saying, since Jesus Christ does not know it's time, it is not revealed in Scripture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

11 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

You keep posting that Scripture has revealed the time of the Rapture to you.

I keep saying, since Jesus Christ does not know it's time, it is not revealed in Scripture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I do claim that scripture reveals this.   When Yeshua was speaking to His Disciples in Matthew 24, there was no Paul yet, who later would confirm it.   And if Paul claimed anything DIFFERENT from Matthew 24, Peter, the other Disciples, the Council led by the half brother of Yeshua, James would have scorned him.   So, even they knew Paul meant specifically what Yeshua meant of His returning AFTER the Tribulation ends:

But still, I claim scriptures of the Books Ezra had access to, provides deeper revelation.

That is way different than what the other poster is claiming, by saying, God told him personally of this lie!!

Edited by childoftheking

Yeshua could very well have known He was returning like He said, AFTER TRIBULATION ENDS.   That still does not put Him in a place that He knew when this Tribulation would take place, He just answered, "it begins and after it ends, I will return."

• Thumbs Up 2