• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Colossians 1:

19For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell;

Colossians 2:9 

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Yeshua had the COMPLETE GODHEAD (Father - Son -Holy Spirit) within Him!!

Matthew 12:

28But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

^Yeshua states He casts out devils by the Holy Spirit (which also dwells within Him)

John 14:

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

^Yeshua claims the Father dwells within Him and is doing the things we see Yeshua doing!!

We literally don't know that Yeshua gave anything up except His Heavenly Throne in order to be our Sacrificial Lamb.  He still predicted events to come (like 70 A.D. Destruction, final Tribulation, He even told Peter how he would die, He knew He was being betrayed by Judas, He knew He was going to be killed on His way to Jerusalem, He knew Peter would deny Him, the list is endless (for someone who gave up [like you claim] being All Knowing).

And just because He claimed no one but the Father knew when Tribulation would begin, does not specifically mean Yeshua was not aware when it would happen, it meant He wasn't going to give that specific away for future people to keep watch for.   It's why He taught about "like a thief in the night," "twinkling of an eye," "be like the 5 wise virgins with their oil lamps full and wicks trimmed," "being a good husbandman over your vineyards," and on and on.

For someone being in the condition you claim, He knew specifics about everything He spoke about!!

Phil 2:but emptied himself
    by taking the form of a slave,
    by becoming in the likeness of people.
And being found in appearance like a man,
he humbled himself
    by becoming obedient to the point of death,
        that is, death on a cross.

What did Jesus empty Himself of? His divinity? No. He was still the second person of the trinity. But He emptied Himself of being all knowing and being omnipresent. In human flesh, He could only be inside the flesh and blood body, and He could not make that flesh body omnipresent. 

Remember the woman with the issue of blood? He did not know WHO touched Him! Remember, EVERYTHING He said He said He heard the Father say first. How? Because He was filled with the Holy Spirit without measure. Whenever He prophecied, it was the Holy Spirit giving Him the words to say. Whenever He performed a miracle, He did it as a MAN filled with the Holy Spirit. And He only acted after seeing the Father act - probably seeing in the Spirit. 

Who is the REAL human being? The flesh body? No! The mind? No. The will? No! The real human is what is left after the body dies: the spirit with the soul. It is not the soul that gets born again; it is the spirit. Therefore the human spirit is the REAL MAN - the inward man of the heart. 

Since the Holy Spirit is the "SPIRIT" part of the Godhead, the Holy Spirit is just as much God as the Father is God.  Our Father God on the throne is the WILL of the Godhead. Jesus Christ is the BODY of the Godhead. The Holy Spirit is the POWER of the Godhead.  When Jesus took on flesh, He (The spirit in the flesh body) was STILL the second person of the Godhead, which is the body or seen part of God. When the woman touched Him, He, the body part of God, living in a flesh body, did not know who touched Him - so He had to ask. It seems the Holy Spirit DID NOT TELL HIM - but we can be SURE the Holy Spirit KNEW.  He knows everything!

Therefore I disagree with you. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23

1 hour ago, childoftheking said:

This verse is clearly about COMMON SENSE.

Those with it can see the OBVIOUS

Those without it CANNOT

What is the OBVIOUS?

They ARE NOT BEING TAKEN OUT OF THE WORLD...but God is protecting them from the evil one.

in plain English:

God IS NOT taking us out of the world during Tribulation, but God is protecting us from the Adversary and his goons during the Tribulation!!

Jesus was not talking about the end times there! He was praying about the church age. That prayer was prayed around 32 AD! This is what is obvious. How is it you add "tribulation" to this verse?  Oh! I get it! To make it FIT your end time theories! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Phil 2:but emptied himself
    by taking the form of a slave,
    by becoming in the likeness of people.
And being found in appearance like a man,
he humbled himself
    by becoming obedient to the point of death,
        that is, death on a cross.

What did Jesus empty Himself of? His divinity? No. He was still the second person of the trinity. But He emptied Himself of being all knowing and being omnipresent. In human flesh, He could only be inside the flesh and blood body, and He could not make that flesh body omnipresent. 

Remember the woman with the issue of blood? He did not know WHO touched Him! Remember, EVERYTHING He said He said He heard the Father say first. How? Because He was filled with the Holy Spirit without measure. Whenever He prophecied, it was the Holy Spirit giving Him the words to say. Whenever He performed a miracle, He did it as a MAN filled with the Holy Spirit. And He only acted after seeing the Father act - probably seeing in the Spirit. 

Who is the REAL human being? The flesh body? No! The mind? No. The will? No! The real human is what is left after the body dies: the spirit with the soul. It is not the soul that gets born again; it is the spirit. Therefore the human spirit is the REAL MAN - the inward man of the heart. 

Since the Holy Spirit is the "SPIRIT" part of the Godhead, the Holy Spirit is just as much God as the Father is God.  Our Father God on the throne is the WILL of the Godhead. Jesus Christ is the BODY of the Godhead. The Holy Spirit is the POWER of the Godhead.  When Jesus took on flesh, He (The spirit in the flesh body) was STILL the second person of the Godhead, which is the body or seen part of God. When the woman touched Him, He, the body part of God, living in a flesh body, did not know who touched Him - so He had to ask. It seems the Holy Spirit DID NOT TELL HIM - but we can be SURE the Holy Spirit KNEW.  He knows everything!

Therefore I disagree with you. 

No mortal human could have been near Him unless he emptied Himself.   But that does not mean He was emptied of being all knowing, it means He was emptied of ALL we will see Him as in Paradise.

He did not guess those things He predicted that ALL have taken place, He already knew they were going to happen.

And as usual, you ave twisted scripture:

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

States NOTHING OF WHAT YOU CLAIM.  States he became a man, which is like dog crap stuck to the bottom of a shoe compared to who He is in Heaven.  Does not claim He was not God, or did not have the abilities of God, just that He was made like YOU and ME!!

Edited by childoftheking

22 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Jesus was not talking about the end times there! He was praying about the church age. That prayer was prayed around 32 AD! This is what is obvious. How is it you add "tribulation" to this verse?  Oh! I get it! To make it FIT your end time theories! 

Twist however you need to twist it!!

Whatever we read happened to believers and their trials will happen to us.   WE Americans have never been tried, but we will during the Tribulation!!

On 5/10/2019 at 1:50 AM, childoftheking said:

The fact you don't know the actual process the Canon was translated (I have provided the correct order in the other post to you), the fact you have been caught taking a single verse that related to nothing concerning Tribulation and used it for your defense of Pre-Trib (AFTER trying to accuse me of doing what you have been doing all along), the fact Pre-Trib is not based upon scripture but footnotes, the fact this false idea is only 150 years old in a tradition at least 6,000 years old, the fact that Paul described Yeshua Matthew 24 scenario (CLOUDS) which Yeshua states specifically happens AFTER TRIBULATION ENDS, and there are others but I have enough of your lies already mentioned ^... I am certain and without a doubt positive God DID NOT SPEAK TO YOU!!

For one, God IS NOT  a liar, and you have been proven to be one.   That alone is as obvious as it gets that God would not be a part of LIES, which leads to a safe conclusion that God would not be a part of your LIES!!

You are in error on every point, except you are right: God does not lie. 

Wycliffe translated his English bible from Latin. You are correct there. 
But do people use the Wycliffe bible today? Hardly!

Tyndale Bible?  Inspired by Luther's work, Tyndale began a translation into English using a Greek text compiled by Erasmus from several manuscripts older than the Latin Vulgate of Jerome.

Coverdale Bible?  Coverdale based his New Testament on Tyndale’s translation.

Geneva Bible: Like most English translations of the time, the Geneva Bible was translated from scholarly editions of the Greek New Testament and the Hebrew Scriptures that comprise the Old Testament.

The KJV came from the Greek "Textus Receptus."

The NIV?  The Greek text used in translating the NIV New Testament is based on the latest editions of the Nestle-Aland/United Bible Societies’ Greek New Testament. 

The RSV and NRSV?  For the RSV the translation panel used the 17th edition of the Nestle-Aland Greek text for the New Testament. For the NRSV the dead seal scrolls was also used. 

The ASV?  The New Testament texts used in the ASV of 1901 were the Westcott-Hort and Tregelles Greek texts. The 2015 edition of the ASV New Testament follows the Nestle-Aland, 28th edition.

The HCSB? They used the Majority Greek text and the "consensus Greek New Testament" established by twentieth-century scholars

Only the very early translations into English used the Latin Vulgate. All the modern translations in use today BYPASSED the Latin and used various Greek Texts. So you are mistaken yet again.

What texts do I use to prove pretrib? I guess you have not been paying attention. I use Paul's letters to the Thessalonians, and the book of Revelation: in particular the large group, too large to number, seen in heaven before John started the "tribulation." 

The truth is, NONE of the modern translations in use today has anything to do with Latin. They all used various Greek manuscripts for the New Testament.

Edited by iamlamad

37 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

Twist however you need to twist it!!

Whatever we read happened to believers and their trials will happen to us.   WE Americans have never been tried, but we will during the Tribulation!!

You can TRY to make that prayer about the 70th week, but I doubt anyone will believe you. Its that simple. 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

It interests me that you are calling God a Liar here by your answer.

My Canon specifies that God IS NOT a respecter of persons.  

You claim that Yeshua's prayer is only specific to some and the others are just on their own...

Your views are so severely twisted it's like reading the Satanic bible...

42 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

No mortal human could have been near Him unless he emptied Himself.   But that does not mean He was emptied of being all knowing, it means He was emptied of ALL we will see Him as in Paradise.

He did not guess those things He predicted that ALL have taken place, He already knew they were going to happen.

And as usual, you ave twisted scripture:

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

States NOTHING OF WHAT YOU CLAIM.  States he became a man, which is like dog crap stuck to the bottom of a shoe compared to who He is in Heaven.  Does not claim He was not God, or did not have the abilities of God, just that He was made like YOU and ME!!

The truth is, He said NOTHING expect what He heard the Father day. He did no miracle unless He saw the Father do it.  

John 5:19  Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

John 12:49  AMP  For I have never spoken on My own initiative or authority, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment regarding what to say and what to speak.

I hope you know, we don't know it all: we are not omniscient. When He became like us, neither was He omniscient. 

Go back and read it it: don't take my word for it: after the woman touched Him, HE DID NOT KNOW WHO did it.

4 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

It interests me that you are calling God a Liar here by your answer.

My Canon specifies that God IS NOT a respecter of persons.  

You claim that Yeshua's prayer is only specific to some and the others are just on their own...

Your views are so severely twisted it's like reading the Satanic bible...

This is very simple to solve: just shown us the word "tribulation" there. 

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You can TRY to make that prayer about the 70th week, but I doubt anyone will believe you. Its that simple. 

God is not a respecter of persons.   That prayer can be applied from Genesis to Revelation in seeing how EVERYONE suffered for being a follower of God!!

Your COWARD VIEWS put you specifically where JUDAS IS AT, a COWARD!!