• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

This one verse dates this book of yours into the 2nd or 3rd Century AD at its earliest.

First of all the Disciples became Apostles once the Lord had ascended.  The Apostles were the leaders of the Church, Bride of Christ.

When we look at Eph 3:9 - and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. v. 10 - His intent was that now, through the Church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known.....  What mystery v. 6. This mystery is that through the Gospel the gentiles are heirs. v. 3 - the mystery made know to me by revelation.

So now how is it with this so called prophetic book of yours; that this mystery of the 12 Apostles which are the leaders of the Church (Jew and Gentile) is somehow shown not to be prophetic.  This mystery was made know to Paul in or about 60 AD.

So how can this person persecute the plant (Church) which this mystery has been hidden from the past.  You are reading from a Non Inspired Text.

In Christ

Montana Marv

We have discussed this Book before and I provided the actual papyrus around 200 BCE.   I even included the scholar who dated it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Genesis 6:

3And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

גוַיֹּ֣אמֶר יְהֹוָ֗ה לֹֽא־יָד֨וֹן רוּחִ֤י בָֽאָדָם֙ לְעֹלָ֔ם בְּשַׁגָּ֖ם ה֣וּא בָשָׂ֑ר וְהָי֣וּ יָמָ֔יו מֵאָ֥ה וְעֶשְׂרִ֖ים שָׁנָֽה:

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

Now, as a trinitarian like yourself, there are no references to the FATHER-SON-HOLY SPIRIT being in PERSONS FORM.   NOWHERE does the scripture make that claim.

But in Genesis, God claims HIS SPIRIT is what strives with man.

So yes, the Old Testament people did have the Holy Spirit, it is also what inspired their writings so it was active way back then like it is now.

Isaiah 63:10 

But they rebelled, and vexed his Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11 
Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his Holy Spirit within him?

Isaiah 11:2 
And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Isaiah speaks about the Holy Spirit constantly being active during his day and before his day!!

Yet notice what Jesus said:

John 15: 26 “But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth who proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of Me.

John 16:Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is expedient for you that I go away, for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.

These verses show us there is a difference on earth concerning the Holy Spirit from the LAW to Christ. Once jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down - the Holy Spirit could be poured out upon all flesh.  Under the Old Covenant, only the prophet and king (or others if God needed something done) would be anointed. 

Under the New Covenant, anyone who is born again is qualified to receive this mighty anointing. Sadly the church in general has rejected Him (the Holy Spirit.) by rejecting His anointing. 

20 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Revelation 6:16 

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

THE FIRST 15 VERSES SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON!! WRONG! The first 15 verses are CHURCH AGE. 

DUDE,
you are making things up to fit your False Doctrine!!

My answers in Blue.

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

THE FIRST 15 VERSES SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON!! WRONG! The first 15 verses are CHURCH AGE. 
Revelation 6:17 
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Here, the great divide: before the Age of Grace, or church age, but no God's wrath has come. It is the Day of the Lord starting right here in this verse.

THE FIRST 15 VERSES SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON!!  WRONG! The first 15 verses are CHURCH AGE. 
Revelation 11:18 
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. This is a prophecy by the 24 Elders, about things soon to come.
Revelation 12:12 
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. The 6000 years aloted for man to rule the earth has ended: Adam's lease had run out. Suddenly Satan has no more legal hold to earth, so is cast down.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING WRATH OF SATAN/ANTICHRIST DURING TRIBULATION!! True: you get this part right; but what you miss? God's wrath is also being poured out at the same time! God's wrath and Satan's wrath are concurrent. 
Revelation 14:8 
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING JUDGEMENT!! This angel is prophecying of the soon coming destruction of "Babylon."
Revelation 14:10 
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!! It speaks of what will happen for those who accept the mark of the Beast.
Revelation 14:19 
And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!!  We know God is not going to use a sickle to harvest human beings: it is symbolic.  It does show that God's wrath is still being felt on earth. His wrath is reaching a peak!
Revelation 15:1 
And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!!  It speaks of God fulfilling His wrath in these plagues with vials of His wrath.
Revelation 15:7 
And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!! It rather speaks of the vials and plagues that will come BEFORE Armageddon. 
Revelation 16:1 
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!! It rather speaks of the vials and plagues that will come BEFORE Armageddon. 
Revelation 16:19 
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!! Now "Babylon" is being destroyed - the great city of Jerusalem.
Revelation 18:3 
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!!  No, it speaks of how the Beast and False prophet, FROM JERUSALEM have deceived the entire world with false religion: worshiping Satan in the place of God.
Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!!  No, FINALLY it is the battle of Armageddon.

DUDE,
you are making things up to fit your False Doctrine!!  You do a lot of talking; but you lack understanding. 

21 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Three Comings is not scriptural at all!!

When Yeshua spoke in Matthew 24, if He was going to come before and after Trib He would had mentioned it.   He does mention coming AFTER, so if He was coming before He definitely would had included that!!

Your imagination is running wild. The church of today was not even started at that time. If the Jews as a nation had accepted Their Messiah, there may not have even been a "Gentile" church. It is your human reasoning gone wrong. 

41 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Yet notice what Jesus said:

John 15: 26 “But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth who proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of Me.

John 16:Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is expedient for you that I go away, for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.

These verses show us there is a difference on earth concerning the Holy Spirit from the LAW to Christ. Once jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down - the Holy Spirit could be poured out upon all flesh.  Under the Old Covenant, only the prophet and king (or others if God needed something done) would be anointed. 

Under the New Covenant, anyone who is born again is qualified to receive this mighty anointing. Sadly the church in general has rejected Him (the Holy Spirit.) by rejecting His anointing. 

No, what your verse and my verses PROVE is that the Holy Spirit worked in different ways throughout the history of creation.

Like we know Yeshua was Melchizedek, I AM to Moses, the 4th man in the furnace, The General of God's military to Joshua, and many more examples...and in the New Testament Yeshua was our Lord, Savior, Resurrection, Everything...

I have noticed you cannot put the 2 things together and why you are deceived by the Pre-Trib lie.

For someone claiming to be a Believer and know the WORD for as long as you claim, you actually and literally don't know much at all!!

Edited by childoftheking

34 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

My answers in Blue.

Revelation 6:17 
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Here, the great divide: before the Age of Grace, or church age, but no God's wrath has come. It is the Day of the Lord starting right here in this verse.

THE FIRST 15 VERSES SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON!!  WRONG! The first 15 verses are CHURCH AGE. 
Revelation 11:18 
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. This is a prophecy by the 24 Elders, about things soon to come.
Revelation 12:12 
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. The 6000 years aloted for man to rule the earth has ended: Adam's lease had run out. Suddenly Satan has no more legal hold to earth, so is cast down.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING WRATH OF SATAN/ANTICHRIST DURING TRIBULATION!! True: you get this part right; but what you miss? God's wrath is also being poured out at the same time! God's wrath and Satan's wrath are concurrent. 
Revelation 14:8 
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING JUDGEMENT!! This angel is prophecying of the soon coming destruction of "Babylon."
Revelation 14:10 
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!! It speaks of what will happen for those who accept the mark of the Beast.
Revelation 14:19 
And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!!  We know God is not going to use a sickle to harvest human beings: it is symbolic.  It does show that God's wrath is still being felt on earth. His wrath is reaching a peak!
Revelation 15:1 
And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!!  It speaks of God fulfilling His wrath in these plagues with vials of His wrath.
Revelation 15:7 
And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!! It rather speaks of the vials and plagues that will come BEFORE Armageddon. 
Revelation 16:1 
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!! It rather speaks of the vials and plagues that will come BEFORE Armageddon. 
Revelation 16:19 
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!! Now "Babylon" is being destroyed - the great city of Jerusalem.
Revelation 18:3 
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING ARMAGEDDON, JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!!  No, it speaks of how the Beast and False prophet, FROM JERUSALEM have deceived the entire world with false religion: worshiping Satan in the place of God.
Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

THIS VERSE SPEAK OF THE COMING JUDGEMENT AND LAKE OF FIRE!!  No, FINALLY it is the battle of Armageddon.

DUDE,
you are making things up to fit your False Doctrine!!  You do a lot of talking; but you lack understanding. 

Babylon has been destroyed for centuries, but there is a current nation that is liken to Babylon.   But that verse is speaking of the JUDGEMENT coming to Babylon.   And I see some of your answers are from several television preachers WHO ARE CLUELESS!!

There is something about you I am missing because if we both saw a red ball roll across the street, we definitely would not view it the same.   How you envision scripture lines up with no one that I know of.   I will admit, the only reason I continue this back n forth is because I've never seen answers so far off the chart.    It's like watching a trainwreck ,where you don't blink because you might missing something that will make you say, WOW!!

Edited by childoftheking

31 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Your imagination is running wild. The church of today was not even started at that time. If the Jews as a nation had accepted Their Messiah, there may not have even been a "Gentile" church. It is your human reasoning gone wrong. 

No, the Law ensured the need for a Messiah.   God had always had it planned to include the Gentiles.   He first had to present the Messiah to the Jews before the Jews (Paul and Peter) could present the Messiah to the Gentiles.   Ironically, some Gentiles (Book of Acts) were already paying attention and we see Peter in this scenario in Chapter 10 of Acts.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, childoftheking said:

We have discussed this Book before and I provided the actual papyrus around 200 BCE.   I even included the scholar who dated it.

Your verse 3 is in total violation of the mystery recorded Eph. Only one secnero, your text was written 2nd or 3rd century AD  or later and made to look prophetic. The mystery was not revealed until Pentecost. Yet your text mentioned something hidden.

You are dealing with non inspired text.

In Christ

Montana Marv

16 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Your verse 3 is in total violation of the mystery recorded Eph. Only one secnero, your text was written 2nd or 3rd century AD  or later and made to look prophetic. The mystery was not revealed until Pentecost. Yet your text mentioned something hidden.

You are dealing with non inspired text.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I can give you papyrus that shows Ephesians was written in the 4th Century AD, that is 300 years past when Paul lived.   Would you believe that?   No, of course you would not because there are always those trying to disprove anything that is of God.

And like I mentioned, I provided the actual papyrus around 200 BCE.   I even included the scholar who dated it.

I can even provide papyrus that shows the Book of Hebrews was someone in the 3rd Century church that was being preached and the Council added it because people considered it God sent.

If you want to play this game, I can provide papyrus that proves to atheist Paul never wrote those letters and they were fabrications.

Obviously, I do not believe as the atheist, but there ARE PAPYRUS RECORDS PROVING PAUL'S SUPPOSED LETTERS WERE WRITTEN 300 TO 400 YEARS AFTER HE DIED!!

Edited by childoftheking

Ephesians 

written on papyrus, with its 'most probable date' between 225 and 275.

Date‎: ‎c. 225-275
Size‎: ‎28 cm by 16 cm
Text‎: ‎Pauline epistles
Script‎: ‎Greek

This is 250 years AFTER PAUL'S DEATH!!