• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

11 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

I can give you papyrus that shows Ephesians was written in the 4th Century AD, that is 300 years past when Paul lived.   Would you believe that?   No, of course you would not because there are always those trying to disprove anything that is of God.

And like I mentioned, I provided the actual papyrus around 200 BCE.   I even included the scholar who dated it.

I can even provide papyrus that shows the Book of Hebrews was someone in the 3rd Century church that was being preached and the Council added it because people considered it God sent.

If you want to play this game, I can provide papyrus that proves to atheist Paul never wrote those letters and they were fabrications.

Obviously, I do not believe as the atheist, but there ARE PAPYRUS RECORDS PROVING PAUL'S SUPPOSED LETTERS WERE WRITTEN 300 TO 400 YEARS AFTER HE DIED!!

Obviously your narrative is wrong. The mystery was unveiled at Pentecost. Not before.

Your source is wrong.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

This one is BEAUTIFUL for you Pre-Tribbers:

1 Thessalonians:

written on papyrus, with its 'most probable date' between 275 and 315.

Date‎: ‎c. 275 - 315

Text‎: ‎Pauline epistles

Script‎: ‎Greek

If this ^ was a FACT, you now are believing in YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE that was written well past 250 years AFTER PAUL DIED hahahahahaha

16 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Obviously your narrative is wrong. The mystery was unveiled at Pentecost. Not before.

Your source is wrong.

In Christ

Montana Marv

There are no mysteries we find in the New Testament that was not first mentioned in the Old Testament!!

The ONLY THING YESHUA MENTIONS THAT IS NEW:

Mark 16:17 
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall [[((speak with new tongues;))]]

[[((speak with new tongues;))]]
Edited by childoftheking

Of course, I have only MENTIONED 10 TIMES NOW that if You knew the Hebrew Language and read the Hebrew scrolls, ALL OF THIS is mentioned!!

But since you refuse to learn Hebrew and study the Hebrew Scrolls, you are going by what the Pagan Constantine placed in format.

How can you believe you know the TRUTH when you REFUSE to study what Yahweh put together as a Canon?

Even Yeshua claims everything is done by the Father...so, why are you not READING WHAT THE FATHER PUT TOGETHER?

Are you too good for that, or just lack the ability to learn?

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Your verse 3 is in total violation of the mystery recorded Eph. Only one secnero, your text was written 2nd or 3rd century AD  or later and made to look prophetic. The mystery was not revealed until Pentecost. Yet your text mentioned something hidden.

You are dealing with non inspired text.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Outside of 12 Tribes, Moses built 12 Pillars, The golden spoons were twelve (full of incense, weighing ten shekels apiece, after the shekel of the sanctuary), twelve rods,  twelve stones, twelve of the chief of the priests, And the altar shall be twelve cubits long and twelve broad, twelve disciples, twelve apostles, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel, twelve patriarchs, upon her head a crown of twelve stars, 

Revelation 21:12 
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelveangels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Revelation 21:14 
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Revelation 21:21 
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls;

Revelation 22:2 
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits,

THE NUMBER 12 IS SIGNIFICANT TO GOD!!

Do you really think there would be 3 Disciples, 5 Apostles?

Of Course Not, ALWAYS 12 of everything!!

2 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Outside of 12 Tribes, Moses built 12 Pillars, The golden spoons were twelve (full of incense, weighing ten shekels apiece, after the shekel of the sanctuary), twelve rods,  twelve stones, twelve of the chief of the priests, And the altar shall be twelve cubits long and twelve broad, twelve disciples, twelve apostles, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel, twelve patriarchs, upon her head a crown of twelve stars, 

Revelation 21:12 
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelveangels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Revelation 21:14 
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Revelation 21:21 
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls;

Revelation 22:2 
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits,

THE NUMBER 12 IS SIGNIFICANT TO GOD!!

Do you really think there would be 3 Disciples, 5 Apostles?

Of Course Not, ALWAYS 12 of everything!!

Pentecost, brother, Pentecost. First hint of the Church. Not in BC. So your v.3 text is a lie.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Pentecost, brother, Pentecost. First hint of the Church. Not in BC. So your v.3 text is a lie.

In Christ

Montana Marv

from Biblical Scholar VRIDAR:

The pocket gospel may actually give us an earlier and more accurate look . . . at what a historical Jesus could have been like.

from Biblical Scholar  Dr. Carrier:                                                                                                       the 'Vision of Isaiah' started as a Hebrew text which got interpolated later by Docetist Christians.                                         (NOTICE: this started out as a Hebrew Text and why we have the 200 BCE Papyrus like I POSTED)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                from Biblical Scholar BERNARD PYNE GRENFELL:                                                                                                                                    This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ^ This scholar proves there was an original work (200 BCE) and then it was reproduced later like you are claiming (2nd Century AD)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I could add the other Scholars if you like, but ALL OF THEM don't understand why this Book was not included in our Current Canon, they find it that IMPORTANT!!                              

Edited by childoftheking

14 hours ago, childoftheking said:

from Biblical Scholar VRIDAR:

The pocket gospel may actually give us an earlier and more accurate look . . . at what a historical Jesus could have been like.

from Biblical Scholar  Dr. Carrier:                                                                                                       the 'Vision of Isaiah' started as a Hebrew text which got interpolated later by Docetist Christians.                                         (NOTICE: this started out as a Hebrew Text and why we have the 200 BCE Papyrus like I POSTED)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                from Biblical Scholar BERNARD PYNE GRENFELL:                                                                                                                                    This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ^ This scholar proves there was an original work (200 BCE) and then it was reproduced later like you are claiming (2nd Century AD)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I could add the other Scholars if you like, but ALL OF THEM don't understand why this Book was not included in our Current Canon, they find it that IMPORTANT!!                              

First of all: "culturally important" and is "part" of the knowledge base of civilization and remains "as true as" has nothing to do with being the "inherit Word of God". There may be 5000 other texts which which are culturally important and based on civilization and are as true as.  Why were more of these not considered the inherit Word of God.

I did not say it was reproduced later.  I say the present text as written was produced in the 2nd or 3rd Century.  Thus it is not Prophetic, but History.  Do you see my point.  Why this one text from Thousands?

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

23 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Babylon has been destroyed for centuries, but there is a current nation that is liken to Babylon.   But that verse is speaking of the JUDGEMENT coming to Babylon.   And I see some of your answers are from several television preachers WHO ARE CLUELESS!!

There is something about you I am missing because if we both saw a red ball roll across the street, we definitely would not view it the same.   How you envision scripture lines up with no one that I know of.   I will admit, the only reason I continue this back n forth is because I've never seen answers so far off the chart.    It's like watching a trainwreck ,where you don't blink because you might missing something that will make you say, WOW!!

You only imagine my answers are "off the chart" because your theories are off. You have never met someone who was willing to wait on God for revelation on the book of Revelation rather than use human reasoning. 

As for Babylon, why not just believe John?  Remember Johns saw this woman sitting on top of the beast. The angel told John he would tell who the woman was - but then went on to describe the beast in great detail. But in the last verse in chapter 17, the angel finally told John that the woman was to represent "that great city."  The "woman" or "Mystery Babylon the great, mother of harlots." 

If we search for "great city" in Revelation, John TELLS US what this great city is: the very city where Jesus was crucified. It is there in black and white, but most people ignore what is written and go with human reasoning.  By the way, I did not get my answers from anyone on TV. I waited on God for HIS answers. Many here don't believe HIS answers because they  have swallowed human reasoning, hook, line, and sinker. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

23 hours ago, childoftheking said:

No, what your verse and my verses PROVE is that the Holy Spirit worked in different ways throughout the history of creation.

Like we know Yeshua was Melchizedek, I AM to Moses, the 4th man in the furnace, The General of God's military to Joshua, and many more examples...and in the New Testament Yeshua was our Lord, Savior, Resurrection, Everything...

I have noticed you cannot put the 2 things together and why you are deceived by the Pre-Trib lie.

For someone claiming to be a Believer and know the WORD for as long as you claim, you actually and literally don't know much at all!!

So you prefer human reasoning to the written word. Well, I am not surprised: you have been doing it all along. Note carefully what Jesus said:  " I will send Him unto you"  Do you believe Jesus own words?