• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Childoftheking

So are you saying that none of the Canon of the now 66 books is God Inspired.

Or is that only you and some scholars have the roadmap for true God Inspired. I think not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I am not saying that all.   But I am saying there has been tampering.   

Tell me, does a Latin Vulgate word from a LANGUAGE not yet in use for another 1,000 years belong in a scroll of nothing but 100% Hebrew/Aramaic?

Of course it does not BELONG THERE.

Obviously, it is an ADD ON to the Book of Isaiah, which is adding/removing of the WORD of God!!

And then we have the Book of Matthew 28:19

Our very church Fathers from the Book of Acts and onto the Disciples like John's (Polycarp) and Polycarp's own Disciples wrote specifically of ONLY BAPTIZING IN THE NAME OF YESHUA.

Church Historians even write down what Century that Matthew 28:19 was changed from In the Name of Yeshua to the Name of the Father-Son-Holy Spirit.

Since you NEVER STUDY THESE THINGS, you are acceptable to any FORGERY DONE WITHIN SCRIPTURE!!

Now, does this knowledge remove that any of these Books including Ascension of Isaiah are not inspired by God, Absolutely Not!!

But it does prove that some WERE NOT paying attention to the adding/removing of scripture WARNING!!

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I hope you know, salvation (the new spirit within) does not come from baptism, but from faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Paul, the great evangelist to the Gentiles, wrote that God did not send him to baptize. Imagine that!

The truth is, this is a very minor thing; the name under which someone is baptized! Anyway, who is the "Lord" but our Father in heaven? Who is Jesus but the SON? Who is "Christ" but the anointing Holy Spirit? 

Remember the first Jerusalem conference, where the early church chose what was necessary for the Gentile believers? You won't find water baptism there! You are majoring on a minor.

I agree that we are not saved over Baptism!!

But the correct knowledge also allows us to know that if we are going to be Baptized, we should actually KNOW how we should be Baptized!!

But don't you just like how DESPERATE THOSE TRINITARIANS WERE, TO LITERALLY DISOBEY AND CHANGE THE WORD OF GOD, for their self gratification?

What's interesting, Trinitarians use the word PERSONS. 

But NOWHERE can PERSONS be found when describing any manifestation of God.

And then as a completely DESPERATE ACT, the trinitarians removed and added to scripture trying to PROVE their Trinity Doctrine.   Even to the point of CHANGING THE LITERAL WORDS OF GOD!!

I would not be a Trinitarian to save my life, if they are so LOW, EVIL, DESPERATE, CONNIVING, DECEITFUL enough to FALSIFY THE LITERAL WORDS FROM THE MOUTH OF YESHUA (GOD), what else are they CAPABLE OF?

MAYBE, CREATING A FALSE DOCTRINE LIKE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE??

^That is another FALSE TRINITARIAN IDEA!!

Clearly, Trinitarians have been the EVIL ONES since Yeshua ascended!!

Probably is a very good indicator that the TRINITARIAN view altogether is a FALSE DOCTRINE, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE THEY HAVE DONE AND SUBMITTED AS INSPIRED BY GOD!!

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, childoftheking said:

I am not concerned, after all, this Pre-Trib concept (as I provided proof) was not taught by John to his Disciple Polycarp and he and many others spoke that there is ONLY ONE MORE COMING of Yeshua).   They were close enough to the actual source of their day (Apostle John), to understand and learn there is ONLY ONE MORE COMING OF YESHUA!!

You go ahead and believe your Satanic Lie:   Just remember, when you finally get a clue, it will most likely be when the antichrist has ordered you to be beheaded!!

Remember when banging your head against a wall, you could have believed the truth. You chose not to.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, childoftheking said:

What's interesting, Trinitarians use the word PERSONS. 

But NOWHERE can PERSONS be found when describing any manifestation of God.

And then as a completely DESPERATE ACT, the trinitarians removed and added to scripture trying to PROVE their Trinity Doctrine.   Even to the point of CHANGING THE LITERAL WORDS OF GOD!!

I would not be a Trinitarian to save my life, if they are so LOW, EVIL, DESPERATE, CONNIVING, DECEITFUL enough to FALSIFY THE LITERAL WORDS FROM THE MOUTH OF YESHUA (GOD), what else are they CAPABLE OF?

MAYBE, CREATING A FALSE DOCTRINE LIKE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE??

^That is another FALSE TRINITARIAN IDEA!!

Clearly, Trinitarians have been the EVIL ONES since Yeshua ascended!!

Probably is a very good indicator that the TRINITARIAN view altogether is a FALSE DOCTRINE, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE THEY HAVE DONE AND SUBMITTED AS INSPIRED BY GOD!!

If you are not already banned.  I would say Una's, and Dosa"s have a major ego problem.   The Trinity view is the best view, other views such yours is a false narrative.  This brings about all sorts of false information and denial.

Rom 8:15, 16 -  Those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. The Spirit, himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.  Acts  1:16 - brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled which the Holy Spirit spoke long ago through the mouth of David.  John 14:26 - But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, (the Spirit of Truth v.17) whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Eph  1:13b,14 - Having believed, you were marked in him with the seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession...  John 16:13 -But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you in all truth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

33 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Remember when banging your head against a wall, you could have believed the truth. You chose not to.

Why would I believe someone who first of all, believes in the false doctrine of trinity, and secondly, creates another false doctrine of Pre-Trib.

The people with the THREE view have gotten it all wrong up to this point.   Why would I believe they got the Pre-Trib correct, when they are using the Second Coming scriptures for their lies?

16 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

If you are not already banned.  I would say Una's, and Dosa"s have a major ego problem.   The Trinity view is the best view, other views such yours is a false narrative.  This brings about all sorts of false information and denial.

Rom 8:15, 16 -  Those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. The Spirit, himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.  Acts  1:16 - brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled which the Holy Spirit spoke long ago through the mouth of David.  John 14:26 - But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, (the Spirit of Truth v.17) whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Eph  1:13b,14 - Having believed, you were marked in him with the seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession...  John 16:13 -But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you in all truth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

They can ban me, it still does not hide the fact what the trinitarians did to FALSIFY the literal words of Yeshua.   There are NO REFERENCES in scripture to God being THREE PERSONS.   And the Apostles followed specifically what Yeshua taught by Baptizing in HIS NAME in the Book of Acts.   

Are there THREE CHARASTICS OF GOD, yes, they are called MANIFESTATIONS.   The term PERSONS IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE, JUST LIKE THE CURRENT VERSION OF MATTHEW 28:19.

With so many lies and PROOFS of tampering, how can the TRINITY view be the best?

NOWHERE DOES THE BIBLE CLAIM THERE ARE 3 SEPARATE PERSONS REPRESENTING GOD.

Even Genesis 6 has God claiming HIS OWN SPIRIT (the Holy Spirit).   That IS NOT  a separate person when you claim MY SPIRIT!!

hahahaha once again, I keep telling you your Bible is incorrectly mistranslated.   The 1600 did not know the difference between it and his.  You need to use PROPER GREEK and see that what you have been believing is ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!

Romans 8:

16 The spirit itself is testifying together with our spirit that we are children of God. 

Acts 1:

16 said, "Men! Brethren! Fulfilled must be the scripture in which the holy spirit said before through the mouth of David, concerning Judas, who becomes the guide of those apprehending Jesus,

^that's how the Holy Spirit speaks like today, through Believers, not on its own because it is not its own PERSON like you think.

John:

26 Now the consoler, the holy spirit, which is sent in My name, that will be teaching you all, and reminding you of all that I said to you." 

^The Holy Spirit just reminds us what Yeshua said, the Holy Spirit NEVER speaks on its own account because it is not a separated PERSON!!

Ephesians 1:

13 In Whom you also - on hearing the word of truth, the evangel of your salvation - in Whom on believing also, you are sealed with the holy spirit of promise" 

John:

13 Yet whenever that may be coming - the spirit of truth -it will be guiding you into all the truth, for it will not be speaking from itself, but whatsoever it should be hearing will it be speaking, and of what is coming will it be informing you."

^NOTICE, Yeshua said the Holy Spirit WILL NOT be speaking from itself, but it speaks what it hears.   So, who is controlling the Holy Spirit?    God said, it's His personal Spirit.   So God is controlling the Holy Spirit, His personal Spirit!!

Montana Marv,

This is for you:

Romans 8:

9 Yet you are not in flesh, but in spirit, if so be that God's spirit is making its home in you. Now if anyone has not Christ's spirit, this one is not His."

^READ THIS VERSE CAREFULLY!!

(1) God's Spirit is making its home in you = Holy Spirit is God's Spirit (does not say his but the proper Greek calls it (IT)

(2) Christ's Spirit = God's Spirit = Holy Spirit

This verse is as CLEAR AS IT GETS!!

Big difference using proper translation.   Big difference between the word HIS and the word IT when describing the Holy Spirit!!

I love the fact you believe the Bible that the PAGAN CONSTANTINE put together is untouched and absolute HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We are instructed to shew ourselves APPROVED!!

How is it possible for you to do that when you are using a Bible full of add ons and improper translations put there by those believing in the Trinity?

BTW, where is the word TRINITY located at within your Bible?

Edited by childoftheking

Montana Marv,

If the Trinity view is the best view, then why was Matthew 28:19 changed, why does the Word PERSON not appear when describing God's Manifestations, why do we have accounts from Book of Acts (Paul - Timothy - Peter)(up till the 4th Century) the Church Baptizing in the Name of Yeshua before they changed God's own spoken words, where is the word Trinity found in the Bible, why does the PROPER TRANSLATION call the Holy Spirit an (IT)(not His like your MISTRANSLATED BIBLE)?

These all should have ANSWERS found in YOUR BIBLE, and yet, they are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!

Why are they NOT FOUND in Your Bible?

Because the Trinity view is FALSE, is why!!