• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The idea that this is a new teaching is meaningless: PAUL taught it, not in a footnote but in His epistles.

The idea that only English speaking people believe it is also bogus.  I heard this a few months ago, so I sent emails to any Christians I could find all over Africa, different countries. I think I sent out about 50 messages, asking them if they believed in a pretrib rapture versus a posttrib rapture. The answers were pretrib about 90%. I then asked WHY then believed the rapture would be pretrib and they all said, its what the bible teaches.

Do you ever wonder why two different believers, both wanting to know the truth, comes up with a different idea for what the scriptures are actually saying? 

Can you find any scriptural proof that the gathering in Matthew 24 is indeed Paul's rapture. The truth is, there is no proof whatsoever. So people who imagine it IS Paul's rapture will believe Post-trib; those that believe it is NOT Paul's rapture will be pretrib.

In other words, we would call that scripture ambiguous and should not be used in making a decision. It would fall then to OTHER scriptures to determine the truth. We have already discussed one: the marriage and supper. I find you have to rearrange scripture to make posttrib fit.

No, Paul did not teach what you find as a fact.   As I stated all along, I doubt God told you anything concerning Pre-Trib.   Clearly, you have more self involved in your description of God speaking to you more than anything else!! 

And the Pre-trib idea is from a man who was only doing research and had not concluded it was a fact.   And to further any other thoughts, this man did not teach Pre-Trib, but had written down the idea in his research and morons found it AFTER HIS DEATH and turned it into a theory.

hahahahahaha, there is nothing you can add to your views, they are as false as the lies the False Prophet will be speaking very soon while we GO THROUGH THE TRIBULATION!!

Edited by childoftheking

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I guess you cannot use scripture in your argument, so you use paste a video.

I already provided the 19 points that include scripture.   Robert just makes it simpler.   Believers follow what is tried and true, the Pre-Trib idea is a last minute effort by Satan to confuse the masses.   And it surely has you DUPED!!

It's even funnier to know ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE are IGNORANT enough to believe in Pre-Trib!!

The rest of the world is clearly BRIGHTER than those believing in the LIE of Pre-Trib!!

English speaking footnotes:

That means, NOT FROM ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, BUT FROM ignorant English idealism hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by childoftheking

What's hilarious, there are 179 GENTILE NATIONS with ONLY 2 that naturally are born into families speaking English.   And somehow, those 2 English nations believe they are brighter than the other 177 hahahahahahahaha

now, that is what you call, PRICELESS!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, childoftheking said:

I already provided the 19 points that include scripture.   Robert just makes it simpler.   Believers follow what is tried and true, the Pre-Trib idea is a last minute effort by Satan to confuse the masses.   And it surely has you DUPED!!

Yours is a theory; but Paul wrote the pretrib rapture into scripture. It has always been truth. 

I can just imagine friends of Martin Luther saying:  "yours is just a NEW theory. No one taught it 200 or 300 years ago. We are going to stick with what the church has taught for the last thousand years!" But did Martin Luther come up with something new? No, the scripture had it all along: people are saved by faith plus nothing.

FORGET all these side steps and dig into the SCRIPTURES.

Look, if you want to be left behind, that is between you and God. I suspect He will honor your believe and leave you behind. But please don't try to keep others from being left behind with you. 

Your theory robs the sheep; there would be no saints left in natural bodies to be on Jesus right as sheep. Sorry, that is not scripture. There will be both sheep and goats at that judgment.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

21 hours ago, childoftheking said:

No, Paul did not teach what you find as a fact.   As I stated all along, I doubt God told you anything concerning Pre-Trib.   Clearly, you have more self involved in your description of God speaking to you more than anything else!! 

And the Pre-trib idea is from a man who was only doing research and had not concluded it was a fact.   And to further any other thoughts, this man did not teach Pre-Trib, but had written down the idea in his research and morons found it AFTER HIS DEATH and turned it into a theory.

hahahahahaha, there is nothing you can add to your views, they are as false as the lies the False Prophet will be speaking very soon while we GO THROUGH THE TRIBULATION!!

You can tribulate if you wish; most of the church is going out pretrib. Why do you think John said only a remnant was left at the midpoint - in chapter 12? The answer is obvious, you you will miss it. 

Another thing has gone right over your head: EVERY TIME Jesus spoke to me it was about a scripture. For example:

Rev. 5:

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Jesus said that if I would read ahead, I would read that HE was found worthy. He wanted me to note carefully that in this first search John watched - it ended in failure and John wrote, "no man was found..." Then Jesus asked: "WHY was I not found worthy in this first search? At the time, I could not answer Him.

You see, when Jesus teaches, it is line upon line, using scripture.. 

The pretrib idea came from heaven via revelation knowledge to Paul.  

You are choosing to be left behind. That is OK and you can still make it, but minus your head. My question is, WHY? Luke wrote that God has provided a way of escape: why aren't you willing to take it? Worse, you are determined to be left behind, and you want to take as many with you as possible!

Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/6/2019 at 11:58 AM, childoftheking said:

if you believe Constantine did no wrong and your Bible has every book it needs, even though we know within these 66 Books of the KJV it speaks of several other books (which the council denies), that is cool.  You would think any mention of Jasher, Enoch, Ascension of Isaiah would have been removed.   Why would your current Canon speak of these Books used by God's Chosen People and NOT BE FOUND in your current Canon?

So are you saying that some of the present 66 books of the Holy Bible are not the inherent Word of God.  If Constantine left some (inherent word of God) out, maybe he put in texts that are not inherent.  Did the book of Enoch come with Noah on the Ark or was is spoken word later translated?

You cannot have it both ways.  Is Constantine correct or incorrect.  In you say incorrect, then he may have made a mistake with some of the 66 books, and some should not be there.  If you say he in correct,  then the canon of Scripture is closed; so forget about it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, childoftheking said:

The rest of the world is clearly BRIGHTER than those believing in the LIE of Pre-Trib!!

Which LIE do you believe in.  What part of Jesus' 'the Word" do you attribute to your false narrative too.  One must remember, that ONLY God the Father knows of the time for the Rapture.  Repeat; Only God the Father knows, again, Only God the Father knows.  Scripture says; that the Son does not know this time for the Rapture, neither the angels in heaven.  If they don't know, guess what?  You have no clue, your false narrative is a LIE.  Repeat, your false narrative is a LIE.

Pre-Trib is the only position in/of time which cannot be calculated.  It will happen when it will happen.  No sooner, No later, just at the correct moment in time.  Yet, when the 70th Week begins, all your times and numbers can be calculated within a short period of time.  You can Watch and be Ready at that time if you wish.  You have no reason to Watch and be Ready now, for you have at least 7 more years to be ready.

I love it when individuals quote Scripture (Jesus Christ) with a specific time, date or event for the Rapture.  It just shows how ignorant some maybe.  Or may I call some of these "God the Father".

In Christ

Montana Marv

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You can tribulate if you wish; most of the church is going out pretrib. Why do you think John said only a remnant was left at the midpoint - in chapter 12? The answer is obvious, you you will miss it. 

Another thing has gone right over your head: EVERY TIME Jesus spoke to me it was about a scripture. For example:

Rev. 5:

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Jesus said that if I would read ahead, I would read that HE was found worthy. He wanted me to note carefully that in this first search John watched - it ended in failure and John wrote, "no man was found..." Then Jesus asked: "WHY was I not found worthy in this first search? At the time, I could not answer Him.

The pretrib idea can from heaven via revelation knowledge to Paul.  

You are choosing to be left behind. That is OK and you can still make it, but minus your head. My question is, WHY? Luke wrote that God has provided a way of escape: why aren't you willing to take it? Worse, you are determined to be left behind, and you want to take as many with you as possible!

There is specifically 2 comings of Yeshua:

(1) When He came to die for us, to conquer Death and the Grave, and to provide us with Resurrection.

(2) When He returns to gather His Elect at the END of Tribulation.

No Biblical Scholar believes in a Pre-Trib, because even Paul claims we will REMAIN (twice he mentions we will REMAIN)!!

You obviously are deluded.

My suggestion to you, think and believe whatever you like, but prepare like you are wrong.   The Ascension of Isaiah specifies, there will be a Last Day Lie that brings DELUSION.   150 year old Pre-Trib theory is as Last Day Delusional as it gets.   Then it specifies, those Believers who were caught up in this DELUSION, went on to believe the Antichrist was the Messiah.

I'm sorry, but God is not the one you have been listening to!!

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Rev. 5:

The pretrib idea can from heaven via revelation knowledge to Paul.  

There is the BOOK OF LIFE, and then there are the Books of Judgement.

This passage of scripture you have been using for a Pre-Trib:

Rev. 5:

...is specifically speaking about the Coming Great White Throne Judgement!!

WOW, you are way out there!!