• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The truth is, He said NOTHING expect what He heard the Father day. He did no miracle unless He saw the Father do it.  

John 5:19  Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

John 12:49  AMP  For I have never spoken on My own initiative or authority, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment regarding what to say and what to speak.

I hope you know, we don't know it all: we are not omniscient. When He became like us, neither was He omniscient. 

Go back and read it it: don't take my word for it: after the woman touched Him, HE DID NOT KNOW WHO did it.

He knew who touched Him, it's why He said after she admitted to doing it, "Your faith has made you whole!!"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, childoftheking said:

God is not a respecter of persons.   That prayer can be applied from Genesis to Revelation in seeing how EVERYONE suffered for being a follower of God!!

Your COWARD VIEWS put you specifically where JUDAS IS AT, a COWARD!!

"Application" and whom a scripture is pointed to are two different things! You amaze me! 

The truth is, Jesus was NOT TALKING about end times there. Any real student of the bible knows this. You can TRY to apply it to the days of great tribulation, but the truth is, there are only two verses those left behind can use during those days: Daniel said the little horn was prevailing over the saints. John tells us the Beast will overcome the saints. You can have true bible faith in these two passages for they speak direction to those days of GT.

2 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

He knew who touched Him, it's why He said after she admitted to doing it, "Your faith has made you whole!!"

Can you get real, for once? Why did He ask, "WHO TOUCHED ME?"

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

"Application" and whom a scripture is pointed to are two different things! You amaze me! 

The truth is, Jesus was NOT TALKING about end times there. Any real student of the bible knows this. You can TRY to apply it to the days of great tribulation, but the truth is, there are only two verses those left behind can use during those days: Daniel said the little horn was prevailing over the saints. John tells us the Beast will overcome the saints. You can have true bible faith in these two passages for they speak direction to those days of GT.

Yeshua was talking about ALL BELIEVERS.   I am not speaking of End Times, I am speaking EVERYONE we read about in scripture either suffered, was tortured, murdered all for their faith in Yahweh.  God HAS NO REASON to keep anyone from suffering some sort of real Tribulation.   He did say, they hated Him first and they will hate you!!

There is no escaping, there is surviving through God!!

8 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Can you get real, for once? Why did He ask, "WHO TOUCHED ME?"

He made everyone He healed acknowledge to something in order to see their faith.

You are clueless!!

Even when He told the Gentile woman He was not there for her (yet) (He was there for the Jews), she replied, even the dogs eat the crumbs from the Master's table.   He said, YOUR FAITH...before saying, Go, your daughter is healed!!

Edited by childoftheking

4 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Yeshua was talking about ALL BELIEVERS.   I am not speaking of End Times, I am speaking EVERYONE we read about in scripture either suffered, was tortured, murdered all for their faith in Yahweh.  God HAS NO REASON to keep anyone from suffering some sort of real Tribulation.   He did say, they hated Him first and they will hate you!!

There is no escaping, there is surviving through God!!

Perhaps you need to look up Luke 21:36

Luke (Backed by the Holy Spirit) disagrees with you! 

It is no wonder I disagree with you. God disagrees with you.

17 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Perhaps you need to look up Luke 21:36

Luke (Backed by the Holy Spirit) disagrees with you! 

It is no wonder I disagree with you. God disagrees with you.

Hmmmm, we have discussed this verse before.

It relates to the previous 2 verses:

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Tribulation and snares like being drunk, stoned, being concerned of this world are not even the same thing.

A snare is a trap, Tribulation is what is going to happen.   One is a form of addiction (snare), the other is a 7 year TRIAL God allows His Elect to go through (Like God has allowed ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS to go through trials).

Isaiah was cut in half with a WOODEN SAW

Peter was crucified upside down

Job lost his family, had boils, and his friends told him to curse God and die

Saul tried to kill David over and over

Noah went through the Flood

Paul was tortured before being killed

John was exiled to Patmos

God in human form and flesh was beaten and crucified

Elijah was threatened by Jezebel who vowed to kill him

Jeremiah died in captivity as a slave, same with Daniel

Stephen was stoned to death

John the Baptist (Yeshua claimed to be the greatest Prophet EVER) was beheaded

The list is ENDLESS that GOD DID NOT SAVE THESE FOLLOWERS from their Tribulation.   God allowed them to be tortured, to be slaves, to have horrible things done to them over and over, to be murdered, to be in the hands of the ENEMY, God allows Isaiah to be sawed in half by a wooden saw...

YOU think you are better than any of these Great men of God?  That YOU somehow deserve to miss the Tribulation?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   YOU and ME are not even in the same breath as these Great Men of God.   IF GOD ALLOWED THEM TO SUFFER AND GO THROUGH TRIBULATIONS, who do YOU think you are that God is letting you escape?

Not sure what you're smoking, but I'd set the pipe down A.S.A.P. and get my head on straight, and understand that compared to these Great Men of God who God made suffer, you don't COMPARE to any of them and YOU WILL ALSO SUFFER through the Tribulation like the rest of us will!!

11 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Hmmmm, we have discussed this verse before.

It relates to the previous 2 verses:

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to ss, and to stand before the Son of man.

Tribulation and snares like being drunk, stoned, being concerned of this world are not even the same thing.

A snare is a trap, Tribulation is what is going to happen.   One is a form of addiction (snare), the other is a 7 year TRIAL God allows His Elect to go through (Like God has allowed ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS to go through trials).

Isaiah was cut in half with a WOODEN SAW

Peter was crucified upside down

Job lost his family, had boils, and his friends told him to curse God and die

Saul tried to kill David over and over

Noah went through the Flood

Paul was tortured before being killed

John was exiled to Patmos

God in human form and flesh was beaten and crucified

Elijah was threatened by Jezebel who vowed to kill him

Jeremiah died in captivity as a slave, same with Daniel

Stephen was stoned to death

John the Baptist (Yeshua claimed to be the greatest Prophet EVER) was beheaded

The list is ENDLESS that GOD DID NOT SAVE THESE FOLLOWERS from their Tribulation.   God allowed them to be tortured, to be slaves, to have horrible things done to them over and over, to be murdered, to be in the hands of the ENEMY, God allows Isaiah to be sawed in half by a wooden saw...

YOU think you are better than any of these Great men of God?  That YOU somehow deserve to miss the Tribulation?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   YOU and ME are not even in the same breath as these Great Men of God.   IF GOD ALLOWED THEM TO SUFFER AND GO THROUGH TRIBULATIONS, who do YOU think you are that God is letting you escape?

Not sure what you're smoking, but I'd set the pipe down A.S.A.P. and get my head on straight, and understand that compared to these Great Men of God who God made suffer, you don't COMPARE to any of them and YOU WILL ALSO SUFFER through the Tribulation like the rest of us will!!

Wake up from your sleep! What has happened in the past has NOTHING to do with the rapture of the church. God is going to take us out before His wrath. Do you imagine God was angry with John the baptist? No, silly, that was Satan doing that.  

This has NOTHING to do with "better." But it probably has everything to do with faith. Since you don't believe, you will probably be left behind. All I can say is, ignore Luke 21:36 and you will never reap the benefit of that verse.  I do hope your belief system works out for you. 

While you are banging your head against the wall, wondering why you are left behind, the Bride of Christ will be on her way to heaven. Know this: EVERYTHING we get from heaven comes through faith. You have ZERO faith in Jesus coming pretrib FOR His bride. 

Edited by iamlamad

For all you naysayers, there is something you should know: anything in the bible that people make fun of, God will make sure they never see it in their life. He takes making fun of things He has provided via the suffering of His Son kind of personal. 

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

For all you naysayers, there is something you should know: anything in the bible that people make fun of, God will make sure they never see it in their life. He takes making fun of things He has provided via the suffering of His Son kind of personal. 

God is NOT MOCKED!!

Yeshua specifically said, Trib begins, Trib ends, then He returns and the Elect (Church/Bride) is then gathered!!

You then claim that God specifically told you there will be a Pre-Trib.

But you are not getting that from God by His own words, you gathered that by the combination of other people.   The Holy Spirit would NEVER go against what Yeshua said, but you claim that is what God has done.

Therefore, YOU are MOCKING GOD!!

You want to know why your LIES are not being received?

Because we know what Yeshua specifically said.

And we know that God would NEVER go against what Yeshua said, because like you pointed out in another topic within this thread...YESHUA IS NOT TALKING, THE FATHER IS TALKING THROUGH YESHUA.

So, Matthew 24 are the words of the FATHER!!

And by proxy, you are calling the FATHER a liar!!