• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

First of all: "culturally important" and is "part" of the knowledge base of civilization and remains "as true as" has nothing to do with being the "inherit Word of God". There may be 5000 other texts which which are culturally important and based on civilization and are as true as.  Why were more of these not considered the inherit Word of God.

I did not say it was reproduced later.  I say the present text as written was produced in the 2nd or 3rd Century.  Thus it is not Prophetic, but History.  Do you see my point.  Why this one text from Thousands?

In Christ

Montana Marv

I see you skipped right past being able to see a MORE ACCURATE view.

And I see you've jumped past the point of this was an original work that LATER was added to.

Biblical scholars are claiming this should not denote where the importance is stressed as being prophetic.

If you want to toss everything out over 1 verse, fine.

But that means we need to toss out the first Book of Isaiah because we know it is 100% HEBREW/ARAMAIC, but has a word in it from a language that does not exist until 1,000 years later (Latin Vulgate).   That LATIN VULGATE word is "Lucifer."  So any time you call the Adversary "Lucifer," you have INCORRECTLY used a word that ORIGINALLY was not written or INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!!

What about Matthew 28:19?

There are historical proofs this was not what Yeshua told His Disciples and the Father-Son-Holy Spirit was added:

The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263:

"The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century."

The Catholic University of America in Washington, D. C. 1923, New Testament Studies Number 5:

The Lord's Command To Baptize An Historical Critical Investigation. By Bernard Henry Cuneo page 27. "The passages in Acts and the Letters of St. Paul. These passages seem to point to the earliest form as baptism in the name of the Lord." Also we find. "Is it possible to reconcile these facts with the belief that Christ commanded his disciples to baptize in the trine form? Had Christ given such a command, it is urged, the Apostolic Church would have followed him, and we should have some trace of this obedience in the New Testament. No such trace can be found. The only explanation of this silence, according to the anti-traditional view, is this the short christological (Jesus Name) formula was (the) original, and the longer trine formula was a later development."

Catholic Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger:

He makes this confession as to the origin of the chief Trinity text of Matthew 28:19. "The basic form of our (Matthew 28:19 Trinitarian) profession of faith took shape during the course of the second and third centuries in connection with the ceremony of baptism. So far as its place of origin is concerned, the text (Matthew 28:19) came from the city of Rome." The Trinity baptism and text of Matthew 28:19 therefore did not originate from the original Church that started in Jerusalem around AD 33. It was rather as the evidence proves a later invention of Roman Catholicism completely fabricated. Very few know about these historical facts.

"The Demonstratio Evangelica" by Eusebius:

Eusebius was the Church historian and Bishop of Caesarea. On page 152 Eusebius quotes the early book of Matthew that he had in his library in Caesarea. According to this eyewitness of an unaltered Book of Matthew that could have been the original book or the first copy of the original of Matthew. Eusebius informs us of Jesus' actual words to his disciples in the original text of Matthew 28:19: "With one word and voice He said to His disciples: "Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsover I have commanded you." That "Name" is Jesus.

These prove whoever is BAPTIZED in the Name of the Father-Son-Holy Spirit is not really Baptized how Yeshua commanded!!  So, if you believe in the TRINITY and were baptized in the TRINITY...SINCE IT'S A FORGERY YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY BAPTIZED AT ALL IN THE EYES OF GOD!!

Are you going to toss Matthew 28:19 now you know it is a FORGERY?

With one word and voice He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you,” — (Proof of the Gospel by Eusebius, Book III, ch 6, 132 (a), p. 152)

Who said to them; “Make disciples of all the nations in my Name.” — (Eusebius, Proof of the Gospel, Book III, Chapter 7, 138 (c), p. 159)

In the Catholic Catechism above you will see the following paragraph.

Into Christ. The Bible tells us that Christians were baptized into Christ (no. 6). They belong to Christ. The Acts of the Apostles (2:38; 8:16; 10:48; 19:5) tells us of baptizing “in the name (person) of Jesus.” -- a better translation would be “into the name (person) of Jesus.” Only in the 4th Century did the formula “In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit” become customary.” — (Bible Catechism, Rev. John C Kersten, S.V.D., Catholic Book Publishing Co., N.Y., N.Y.; l973, p. 164)

This is PROOF that in the 4th Century the words FATHER-SON-HOLY SPIRIT were added.

So, if you are a TRINITARIAN, you are believing and baptizing in a FALSE DOCTRINE!!

catholiccatechismbaptism.jpg

LOOK at last paragraph ^

Edited by childoftheking

23 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You only imagine my answers are "off the chart" because your theories are off. You have never met someone who was willing to wait on God for revelation on the book of Revelation rather than use human reasoning. 

As for Babylon, why not just believe John?  Remember Johns saw this woman sitting on top of the beast. The angel told John he would tell who the woman was - but then went on to describe the beast in great detail. But in the last verse in chapter 17, the angel finally told John that the woman was to represent "that great city."  The "woman" or "Mystery Babylon the great, mother of harlots." 

If we search for "great city" in Revelation, John TELLS US what this great city is: the very city where Jesus was crucified. It is there in black and white, but most people ignore what is written and go with human reasoning.  By the way, I did not get my answers from anyone on TV. I waited on God for HIS answers. Many here don't believe HIS answers because they  have swallowed human reasoning, hook, line, and sinker. 

Nice spin, but your views only align with the views of others who are blinded and living the deception and lie of Pre-Trib!!

20 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

So you prefer human reasoning to the written word. Well, I am not surprised: you have been doing it all along. Note carefully what Jesus said:  " I will send Him unto you"  Do you believe Jesus own words?

Does not mean the Holy Spirit was not functioning in other ways as Isaiah claims and Jeremiah.

ARE YOU calling Isaiah and Jeremiah and David who mentions it in Psalms LIARS?

EVEN GOD HIMSELF tells us in Genesis 6 His SPIRIT will not strive with man forever because man only lives so long!!

ARE YOU calling God a LIAR?

Whose SPIRIT do you think is God's SPIRIT?

the Holy Spirit is the SPIRIT of God!!

Montana Marv,

I have more proofs of Catholic FORGERY in your PAGAN CONSTANTINE BIBLE...would you like to see those?

Is it going to make you stop believing Your Bible?

If not, then ONE VERSE from Ascension of Isaiah should not change your mind!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

Does not mean the Holy Spirit was not functioning in other ways as Isaiah claims and Jeremiah.

ARE YOU calling Isaiah and Jeremiah and David who mentions it in Psalms LIARS?

EVEN GOD HIMSELF tells us in Genesis 6 His SPIRIT will not strive with man forever because man only lives so long!!

ARE YOU calling God a LIAR?

Whose SPIRIT do you think is God's SPIRIT?

the Holy Spirit is the SPIRIT of God!!

OF COURSE it does not mean the Holy Spirit was not active on earth. Have you already forgotten what I wrote before, that Elijah and Elisha operated under the anointing of the Holy Spirit? Back then the prophets, priests, and kings all could be anointed by the Holy Spirit. 

As you stated, under the New Covenant, the Holy Spirit was working in a different way: He is now available to anyone who is first born again. Any believer can operate under the very same anointing Jesus had: the Holy Spirit anointing. It was the same anointing Elijah had. 

Everyone knows the Holy Spirit is the 3rd person of the triune Godhead. He is the POWER of God to witness. 

“And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions;

14 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

Nice spin, but your views only align with the views of others who are blinded and living the deception and lie of Pre-Trib!!

You are going to be SHOCKED when Jesus comes FOR His bride, and you are left behind. 

But all will not be lost: just find a wall, and bang your head. Turn yourself in, lose your head, and make it into heaven with the others in Rev. 15.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Childoftheking

So are you saying that none of the Canon of the now 66 books is God Inspired.

Or is that only you and some scholars have the roadmap for true God Inspired. I think not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

27 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

I see you skipped right past being able to see a MORE ACCURATE view.

And I see you've jumped past the point of this was an original work that LATER was added to.

Biblical scholars are claiming this should not denote where the importance is stressed as being prophetic.

If you want to toss everything out over 1 verse, fine.

But that means we need to toss out the first Book of Isaiah because we know it is 100% HEBREW/ARAMAIC, but has a word in it from a language that does not exist until 1,000 years later (Latin Vulgate).   That LATIN VULGATE word is "Lucifer."  So any time you call the Adversary "Lucifer," you have INCORRECTLY used a word that ORIGINALLY was not written or INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!!

What about Matthew 28:19?

There are historical proofs this was not what Yeshua told His Disciples and the Father-Son-Holy Spirit was added:

The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263:

"The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century."

The Catholic University of America in Washington, D. C. 1923, New Testament Studies Number 5:

The Lord's Command To Baptize An Historical Critical Investigation. By Bernard Henry Cuneo page 27. "The passages in Acts and the Letters of St. Paul. These passages seem to point to the earliest form as baptism in the name of the Lord." Also we find. "Is it possible to reconcile these facts with the belief that Christ commanded his disciples to baptize in the trine form? Had Christ given such a command, it is urged, the Apostolic Church would have followed him, and we should have some trace of this obedience in the New Testament. No such trace can be found. The only explanation of this silence, according to the anti-traditional view, is this the short christological (Jesus Name) formula was (the) original, and the longer trine formula was a later development."

Catholic Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger:

He makes this confession as to the origin of the chief Trinity text of Matthew 28:19. "The basic form of our (Matthew 28:19 Trinitarian) profession of faith took shape during the course of the second and third centuries in connection with the ceremony of baptism. So far as its place of origin is concerned, the text (Matthew 28:19) came from the city of Rome." The Trinity baptism and text of Matthew 28:19 therefore did not originate from the original Church that started in Jerusalem around AD 33. It was rather as the evidence proves a later invention of Roman Catholicism completely fabricated. Very few know about these historical facts.

"The Demonstratio Evangelica" by Eusebius:

Eusebius was the Church historian and Bishop of Caesarea. On page 152 Eusebius quotes the early book of Matthew that he had in his library in Caesarea. According to this eyewitness of an unaltered Book of Matthew that could have been the original book or the first copy of the original of Matthew. Eusebius informs us of Jesus' actual words to his disciples in the original text of Matthew 28:19: "With one word and voice He said to His disciples: "Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsover I have commanded you." That "Name" is Jesus.

These prove whoever is BAPTIZED in the Name of the Father-Son-Holy Spirit is not really Baptized how Yeshua commanded!!  So, if you believe in the TRINITY and were baptized in the TRINITY...SINCE IT'S A FORGERY YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY BAPTIZED AT ALL IN THE EYES OF GOD!!

Are you going to toss Matthew 28:19 now you know it is a FORGERY?

With one word and voice He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you,” — (Proof of the Gospel by Eusebius, Book III, ch 6, 132 (a), p. 152)

Who said to them; “Make disciples of all the nations in my Name.” — (Eusebius, Proof of the Gospel, Book III, Chapter 7, 138 (c), p. 159)

In the Catholic Catechism above you will see the following paragraph.

Into Christ. The Bible tells us that Christians were baptized into Christ (no. 6). They belong to Christ. The Acts of the Apostles (2:38; 8:16; 10:48; 19:5) tells us of baptizing “in the name (person) of Jesus.” -- a better translation would be “into the name (person) of Jesus.” Only in the 4th Century did the formula “In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit” become customary.” — (Bible Catechism, Rev. John C Kersten, S.V.D., Catholic Book Publishing Co., N.Y., N.Y.; l973, p. 164)

This is PROOF that in the 4th Century the words FATHER-SON-HOLY SPIRIT were added.

So, if you are a TRINITARIAN, you are believing and baptizing in a FALSE DOCTRINE!!

catholiccatechismbaptism.jpg

LOOK at last paragraph ^

I hope you know, salvation (the new spirit within) does not come from baptism, but from faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Paul, the great evangelist to the Gentiles, wrote that God did not send him to baptize. Imagine that!

The truth is, this is a very minor thing; the name under which someone is baptized! Anyway, who is the "Lord" but our Father in heaven? Who is Jesus but the SON? Who is "Christ" but the anointing Holy Spirit? 

Remember the first Jerusalem conference, where the early church chose what was necessary for the Gentile believers? You won't find water baptism there! You are majoring on a minor.

Edited by iamlamad

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

OF COURSE it does not mean the Holy Spirit was not active on earth. Have you already forgotten what I wrote before, that Elijah and Elisha operated under the anointing of the Holy Spirit? Back then the prophets, priests, and kings all could be anointed by the Holy Spirit. 

As you stated, under the New Covenant, the Holy Spirit was working in a different way: He is now available to anyone who is first born again. Any believer can operate under the very same anointing Jesus had: the Holy Spirit anointing. It was the same anointing Elijah had. 

Everyone knows the Holy Spirit is the 3rd person of the triune Godhead. He is the POWER of God to witness. 

“And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions;

This is a moment to REJOICE, WE AGREE !!

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You are going to be SHOCKED when Jesus comes FOR His bride, and you are left behind. 

But all will not be lost: just find a wall, and bang your head. Turn yourself in, lose your head, and make it into heaven with the others in Rev. 15.

I am not concerned, after all, this Pre-Trib concept (as I provided proof) was not taught by John to his Disciple Polycarp and he and many others spoke that there is ONLY ONE MORE COMING of Yeshua).   They were close enough to the actual source of their day (Apostle John), to understand and learn there is ONLY ONE MORE COMING OF YESHUA!!

You go ahead and believe your Satanic Lie:   Just remember, when you finally get a clue, it will most likely be when the antichrist has ordered you to be beheaded!!