Whistleblower

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I ask this because i am not formally educated beyond grade 8 and some people don't like my sentence structure : )

However; the former generations had an acronym fot the Bible that went like this; Basic Information Before Leaving Earth.

Knowing that we were ALL one big happy family before this temporal flesh realm.

"All souls BELONG to me, thus saith The LORD"

And seeing how we treat each other in this time of endless new gifts( educations) it is rather obvious that we are not in one accord : (

" All gifts are distributed to whomsoever I see fit, to further My purpose" Not mankinds : )

Only in a title do christians even agree on, not even having His flesh name correct for when He was here in the flesh: ( But go to Mars np :(

Through witnessing i have noticed that most christians don't even Know the charge that Lucifer has already been judged, convicted and sentenced to Perish ( not the same as dying) for.

So in this generation of massive educations/gifts and toys : ) knowing that Nebuchadnezzar is our example of the wrong kind of king, ( Everything just fine with Our Father until; The Proclamation " i " )

that in this figtree/final generation, knowing that all things done to this point, is being built as a stage for This Generation.

Is it not Now reality that our acronym for the textbook should be not only the former : ) but also for the current; Basic Information Before Learning Education.

When sharing Truth/Fact, there is no word "i" in it; except of course for I AM the MoreNatural Spirit of Love that I AM.

When sharing Truth/Fact, the word " i" = Self Justification/ Self Glorification & Egotistical Retardation or better Known as Nebuchadnezzar Syndrome.

It is also the easiest and fastest way to spot an instead-of-christ which is what the word anti means in real Scriptures, not against as the English implies.

DO NOT BE DECIEVED

The Christ/Messiah rose from the Dead alright, for only One innocent ever descended; TO SAVE Them, the dead : ) 

The Annointed One NEVER DIED! He came to Defeat Death; and He Did! Believe it or Not : ) ?

You can start with an outline to get your thoughts down cohesively. You can learn the fundamentals of sentence structuring etc online 

Your Op dictates the content you intend on talking about but then you go off in 5 different ways. What are you actually  trying to say?!

Btw; it isnt reasonable to expect the reader to scratch their head in query everytime you write something. It is up to you to learn to write properly. That is not the way the world revolves. You said you only have an 8th grade education. Why? Why did you choose to stop? 

There is no time like now to better yourself. It is easier now than ever before. The internet has all kinds of tools for you to better yourself.

You cant assert that the problem is with the reader. That is insanity. The problem lies with the initial communicater. If that is problematic; the communication is rather difficult. Look in the mirror. There is the  source of your angst.

https://www.essaymasters.co.uk/five-reasons-why-writing-is-important-in-real-world

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

OP is seriously confusing. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I think I get the gist of your OP, though I must be honest in admitting that i'm not sure. You are saying that it doesn't matter one's education, merely that they educate themselves about God, correct? While I don't completely disagree, I would say that an education certainly doesn't hurt. In fact, i'd say it helps out a great deal.

There are are many things taught in schools that are both incorrect and inappropriate, and many things which could be included in the curriculum but simply aren't. However, I buy into the concept that "knowledge is power." Yes, many things taught in public schools are secular and misplaced, but there are also many things which benefit all, such as math and English. 

When you can speak coherently and present your argument in an appropriate structure, people can understand what you're saying and respond in kind. Imagine two presidential candidates are having a debate. One clearly states his intentions whereas when it comes to the other's turn, he sputters out, "Chicken liver harm the economy of Bulgarian auto industry hurt UN." Perhaps he might be making a point on the effects of trade with Bulgaria, but because he didn't state it clearly, the viewers aren't going to understand. More than likely, as well, they will just write him off as either a madman or a joke. If you wish to make a point, it must be made clearly.

I realize this might be construed as me making fun of you, and if I have, I apologize. I don't think that anyone is dumb, only that people know different things than other people. Like the presidential nominee, I don't doubt that you have a point behind your words, it's just that i'm unable to grasp it too well. The advice i'd offer is to try and further your education, so that we might better communicate and learn from one another.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Whistleblower said:

Knowing that we were ALL one big happy family before this temporal flesh realm.

The Christ/Messiah rose from the Dead alright, for only One innocent ever descended; TO SAVE Them, the dead : ) 

The Annointed One NEVER DIED! He came to Defeat Death; and He Did! Believe it or Not : ) ?

Only in a title do christians even agree on, not even having His flesh name correct for when He was here in the flesh:

As written, these statements appear to be saying the following things:

1.  That we all had some type of existence before this world and before we were born.

2. "The Anointed One NEVER DIED" seems to be saying Jesus did not die on the cross but defeated death in some other way.

3. "not even having His flesh name correct" suggests that we should not be using the name Jesus but something else.

If this is what is intended, it is a marked departure from what the vast majority of Christians believe.  It is not a matter of "education" that Christians would disagree with such things but rather that these things would be a severe departure from fundamental things that Christians have believed for millennia.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

22 hours ago, GandalfTheWise said:

As written, these statements appear to be saying the following things:

1.  That we all had some type of existence before this world and before we were born.

2. "The Anointed One NEVER DIED" seems to be saying Jesus did not die on the cross but defeated death in some other way.

3. "not even having His flesh name correct" suggests that we should not be using the name Jesus but something else.

If this is what is intended, it is a marked departure from what the vast majority of Christians believe.  It is not a matter of "education" that Christians would disagree with such things but rather that these things would be a severe departure from fundamental things that Christians have believed for millennia.

That is so true for religeous christians; But then there are the world wide scattered intermingled family of Isrealites that practise the Art of Christianity, and witness the work Finished. FREE

Religon focuses on the Cross : ( Good News? NAY!

All of the Apostles and an unknown multitude of citizens & soilders have also sacrificed their flesh bodies Willingly, standing for what is right, at all costs, Thanks be to Christ/Messiah.

Christ Messiah speaking; " why shouldn't you sacrifice your flesh body? It is only your reasonable service after all"

And thats NOT talking about suicide!!! Thats the cowards way ( if, IF one has hope or knowledge in Christ/Messiah)

But of course its for standing for what is right/fair and protecting the innocent and the helpless.

Preach NOT for $$$ & self glory that The Annointed One died.

Teach ye rather for FREE, YAY! He has Risen : ) Good News : )

Praise be to Our Father Love in & through the name of His Annointed One.?