• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:
8 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Isaiah had the universal reaction to meeting God......” Woe is me, For I am UNCLEAN”I am no better than Isaiah and neither are you .If you think you are anything more than a filthy sinner when you stand before a perfect God it will be human pride that tells you that Satanic lie.Thank God, Jesus took my sin and my filth and put it on the Cross and He sees me now as perfect , simply because I believed His Gospel and did not add to it.

In strictly human terms I am not what anybody would consider filthy.I  am not that different from you, Butero. I try not to sin.On the rare occasions where I commit an obviously willfull sin, I don’t even have to think about repenting—- it comes automatically.Sin sickens me and I would not be unkind or hurt anybody if you put a gun to my head

Paul had been a born-again Believer for many years when he penned Romans 7......He saw himself as  a wretched sinner, which he was, standing before God and His Perfection.Practically speaking , in common human terms , I bet he was the sweetest,kindest man around.I would never compare myself to Paul,but we have a few things in common.But for the covering of the Blood, we would all be worthless and filthy.God help us if we think we have “ arrived” this side of receiving our new Spiritual bodies in Heaven.

Putting us back under the law,  is what the devil want

Gal 1:3-5 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Gal 1:6-9 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

ROMANS.5 & 6 (NKJV) = 5:18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, 21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? 3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

ROMANS.7:7 & 12 = 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, “You shall not covet.”

12 Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.

1 John 2:3[ The Test of Knowing Him ] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

1 Corinthians 7:19Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.

Yes, Christians are not saved by the Law but once saved, they should not go and break some more laws or repeatedly break the same law. For new Gentile Christians, ACTS.15:19-29 applies, ie they should learn to keep non-burdensome or essential laws/commandments of God. Otherwise, they risk being unsaved by sinning willfully and ignorantly, eg curse God/Jesus and die while suffering for their sins(JOB.2:9).

1CORINTHIANS.3:16-17 = 16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

1COR.6:18-20 18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Once saved is not always saved.

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

On 12/4/2018 at 2:38 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

In which all sin is covered under the blood, past present and future.

P S - Those who are heavily medicated or have to depend on life-long medication(= are like drug addicts) are usually willful sinners suffering the consequences of their sins, eg Type 2 diabetes(= insulin dependent/"addicted") is often caused by a lifestyle of laziness and gluttony. 1JOHN.5:16-17 says there are sins/evil-works/Law-breaking that lead to death and sins that do not lead to death. Some sins that do not lead to death have irrecoverable consequences, eg drug-addiction, alcoholism(LEVITICUS.10:9), mental(DEUT.18:9-14, MARK.7:32) or physical disabilities, burn-scars, et

The “ heavily medicated” remark was a joke ......I never learn....humor or hyperbole goes right over the heads of Many here......

• Group:  Senior Member

16 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
On 12/5/2018 at 3:38 AM, Heb 13:8 said:

P S - Those who are heavily medicated or have to depend on life-long medication(= are like drug addicts) are usually willful sinners suffering the consequences of their sins, eg Type 2 diabetes(= insulin dependent/"addicted") is often caused by a lifestyle of laziness and gluttony. 1JOHN.5:16-17 says there are sins/evil-works/Law-breaking that lead to death and sins that do not lead to death. Some sins that do not lead to death have irrecoverable consequences, eg drug-addiction, alcoholism(LEVITICUS.10:9), mental(DEUT.18:9-14, MARK.7:32) or physical disabilities, burn-scars, et

The “ heavily medicated” remark was a joke ......I never learn....humor or hyperbole goes right over the heads of Many here......

Don't you know.?, I like to make use of  jokes and insults made by misguided OSASers like yourself.

ACTS.5:1-6 (NKJV) Lying to the Holy Spirit

1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession. 2 And he kept back part of the proceeds, his wife also being aware of it, and brought a certain part and laid it at the apostles’ feet. 3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? 4 While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things. 6 And the young men arose and wrapped him up, carried him out, and buried him.

Was Ananias's sin against God covered.?

Edited by discipler777

Isn't it contradictory for you, an OSASer, to say that anti-OSAS Christians are unsaved or hell-bound when you believe that Christians are "once saved always saved" or OSAS.?

All Christians are saved....Calling oneself a Christian does not make one so.If you believe the Gospel of 1cor15:1-4 and do not add to it as Paul warned(the Sacrifice of Christ is of no benefit to you if you add works to the Gospel), you are a saved Christian .This Truth does not care what camp you belong to, be it OSAS or NOSAS.Faith in the Shed Blood Alone is what saves.Adding one’s performance to the Shed Blood is treading on VERY dangerous ground.It will probably damn you, but only God knows one’s heart.

8 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

Don't you know.?, I like to make use of  jokes and insults made by misguided OSASers like yourself.

1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession. 2 And he kept back part of the proceeds, his wife also being aware of it, and brought a certain part and laid it at the apostles’ feet. 3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? 4 While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things. 6 And the young men arose and wrapped him up, carried him out, and buried him.

If Ananias was in the Body of Christ he was covered.....next question?

If you find amusement in mocking those you disagree with, that is great.....I enjoy doing the same to Modern Day Judaizers, while I secretly pray for them.....

OSASers may be in this group of false Christians since they teach, approve and condone willful sinning and may themselves sin willfully. Why.? = because some of them ignore the Old Testament, the Law and the Prophets just because the Law does not save = they tend to ignorantly and unrepentantly sin willfully since they do not have the ESSENTIAL Law/Word of God in them and they teach and encourage others to believe and do the same = their conscience have been seared with a hot iron(1TIMOTHY.4:2). It's like them teaching kids to play with fire to get burned, so that the kids will learn not to play with fire. Problem is, the kids may get burned to death or irrecoverably burned.

If you could read or even try to read you would know all your accusations are lies .OSAS devotees do not advocate sinning willfully, they hate it and automatically repent when it happens .We just don’t believe one will lose their Salvation because of it because Believers believe God is not a liar.  “Anybody who BELIEVES in the Son HATH eternal life.”  “Anybody that asks to be saved WILL be saved” How long will you continue to call God a Liar?

4 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Isn't it contradictory for you, an OSASer, to say that anti-OSAS Christians are unsaved or hell-bound when you believe that Christians are "once saved always saved" or OSAS.?

All Christians are saved....Calling oneself a Christian does not make one so.If you believe the Gospel of 1cor15:1-4 and do not add to it as Paul warned(the Sacrifice of Christ is of no benefit to you if you add works to the Gospel), you are a saved Christian .This Truth does not care what camp you belong to, be it OSAS or NOSAS.Faith in the Shed Blood Alone is what saves.Adding one’s performance to the Shed Blood is treading on VERY dangerous ground.It will probably damn you, but only God knows one’s heart.

1CORINTHIANS.15:1-4 (NKJV) 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, ...

Well, the above Scripture or Word of God mentioned by you only says how one is saved by the true gospel. But it is in fact the OSASers like yourself who have added to Scripture by teaching "Once saved, ALWAYS SAVED", ie by adding "ALWAY SAVED" to the gospel. The Word of God or gospel does not say "once saved, always saved". All the Scripture proofs for OSAS have been debunked on this forum. On the contrary, Scripture or the Word of God proves that "once saved is not always saved".

If you unrepentantly, ignorantly and willfully sin or do evil, Jesus Christ/God won't be abiding in you = you will not be in Christ(JOHN.14:21-14), eg you have repeated insulted me on this forum which is the work of the flesh(GALATIANS.5:19-21). Who is on dangerous ground now.?

'Justification by faith in Jesus Christ and not by the Law' is an elementary principle of the gospel which mature Christians should not be obsessed about(HEBREWS.6:1-8). They should move on to perfection, eg once saved to stay clean or not be dirtied by willful sins and to do the works of God/Jesus through His Spirit, according to each one's God-given talent and situation.

P S - When insulted on this forum, I may return the insult as per God's Law of ni4ni.

29 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
42 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

If Ananias was in the Body of Christ he was covered.....next question?

If you find amusement in mocking those you disagree with, that is great.....I enjoy doing the same to Modern Day Judaizers, while I secretly pray for them.....

Typical of OSASers to deny unfavorable Scripture as not applying to them or as applying to pretend-Christians who were/are not in the Body of Christ. For the OSASers, there should be about half of the New Testament Scripture that are not right in their own eyes = do not apply to them but to non-Christians. Only the good and non-convicting half of the NT Scripture are acceptable to the OSASers = the pickers and choosers of Scripture. Anyway, why did God still struck Ananias dead if he was in the body of Christ.?

So, is there a law from God that says you can mock those you disagree with but they cannot mock you back.? Are you God.?(cf 2THESSALONIANS.2:4) Why pray to God for them when you can stop mocking and insulting them.?

“I declare that the Gospel which I preached to you, that you received and in which you stand, by which YOU ARE ALSO SAVED.....”

To believe what we are told to believe is not adding to the Gospel.....espousing the repentance of willfull sins in order to be saved is adding to the Gospel.....the difference is so obvious, a child could understand it....you call Paul a liar....

8 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

Typical of OSASers to deny unfavorable Scripture as not applying to them or as applying to pretend-Christians who were/are not in the Body of Christ. For the OSASers, there should be about half of the New Testament Scripture that are not right in their own eyes = do not apply to them but to non-Christians. Only the good and non-convicting half of the NT Scripture are acceptable to the OSASers = the pickers and choosers of Scripture. Anyway, why did God still struck Ananias dead if he was in the body of Christ.?

So, is there a law from God that says you can mock those you disagree with but they cannot mock you back.? Are you God.?(cf 2THESSALONIANS.2:4) Why pray to God for them when you can stop mocking and insulting them.?

Are you blind ? My post did not condemn your mocking, in fact I said it was fine because I like doing the same thing.......My 

praying for your ilk has nothing to do with any of that.....I pray for you because you add to the Gospel with works and you call God a liar.....you need all of our prayers....

Edited by Blood Bought 1953