• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
On 12/5/2018 at 3:38 AM, Heb 13:8 said:

In which all sin is covered under the blood, past present and future.

OSASers may be in this group of false Christians since they teach, approve and condone willful sinning and may themselves sin willfully. Why.? = because some of them ignore the Old Testament, the Law and the Prophets just because the Law does not save = they tend to ignorantly and unrepentantly sin willfully since they do not have the ESSENTIAL Law/Word of God in them and they teach and encourage others to believe and do the same = their conscience have been seared with a hot iron(1TIMOTHY.4:2). It's like them teaching kids to play with fire to get burned, so that the kids will learn not to play with fire. Problem is, the kids may get burned to death or irrecoverably burned.

If you could read or even try to read you would know all your accusations are lies .OSAS devotees do not advocate sinning willfully, they hate it and automatically repent when it happens .We just don’t believe one will lose their Salvation because of it because Believers believe God is not a liar.  “Anybody who BELIEVES in the Son HATH eternal life.”  “Anybody that asks to be saved WILL be saved” How long will you continue to call God a Liar?

When OSASers like yourself teach "once saved always saved" and "all sin is covered under the blood, past present and future", the likely intent is quite obvious to others, ie to make excuses, allowances and insurances for willfull sinning, eg even if the OSASers choose to unrepentantly and ignorantly sin willfully(maybe to mock Satan), they will still be "once saved, always saved". Why.? = because they have read that the Bible says that salvation is not through the Law, so they presume they may even willfully break the Law and still be "once saved, always saved", which is false(cf 1COR.6:9-10 & GAL.5:19-21, REV.22:14-15).

On 11/23/2018 at 9:31 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ there is pleasure in sin—— for a season” That is perhaps Satan’s most successful trick.As a young Believer I still enjoyed sinning very much, If we did not enjoy our sins, it would not be a problem at all.It was what happened AFTER the sinning that convinced me it was not worth it.That is God’s transforming power that changes one from the inside out. Somebody can stand behind us and beat us with a whip to keep the sin from happenning in the first place but that does not affect the DESIRE.......that is what God is after.We can change the outside of the cup to fool many and look like good little Christians .Hypocrasy starts at this very point. Trusting God to do what He said He would do is real faith.REAL Christianity too.

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Senior Member

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

If you find amusement in mocking those you disagree with, that is great.....I enjoy doing the same to Modern Day Judaizers, while I secretly pray for them.....

Are you blind ? My post did not condemn your mocking, in fact I said it was fine because I like doing the same thing.......My 

praying for your ilk has nothing to do with any of that.....I pray for you because you add to the Gospel with works and you call God a liar.....you need all of our prayers....

So, you find amusement and enjoyment in mocking and insulting those you disagree with. Is that what Jesus Christ/God taught you to do.?

I'm speechless.!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Time to shake the dust from my feet .Using your  bad teaching has given me a springboard to show Newbies the Truth.Those to whom God has given “ eyes to see” will see it, others won’t .I hope Newbies will google the words to “ Nothing But The Blood” and use that as an aid to true Bible understanding and ignore these Legalists/ Judaizers.Faith in Christ’s Blood plus nothing for Salvation.Establish That first....God via His Holy Spirit will take care of that other stuff that the Judaizers think saves them but in reality is part of God’s transforming you into the image of His Son.......done on the other side of Salvation.Once saved, you will find yourself  doing the things that please God.Avoiding willfull sins and repenting of them to restore fellowship with the One who gave His life for those willfull sins will be part of that Sanctification program.That wise and welcome repentance from our daily sins did not save us nor does it keep us saved.The Blood accomplished that 2000 years ago.Add to that at your own peril.God bless.

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Time to shake the dust from my feet

Are you claiming to be like the apostles of Christ.? ... 

MATTHEW.10:11-15 (NKJV) = 11 “Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out. 12 And when you go into a household, greet it. 13 If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. 15 Assuredly, I say to you,it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

18 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

So, you find amusement and enjoyment in mocking and insulting those you disagree with. Is that what Jesus Christ/God taught you to do.?

I'm speechless.!

I do as ordered......Jesus said to follow Paul as he follows Christ......your heroes, the Legalists/Judaizers Of Paul’s day , Insisted  on  circumcism for Salvation.....Paul told them that he wished they would just go away and cut their testicles off! Your being “ speechless” would be a great help,to Newbies.They can be prone to following “ wolves in sheep’s clothing” who add to the Gospel

I hope all new Believers will check out Gal.5:2-4 to see what Jesus thinks of those that add to His finished work of the Cross—- even if you sugar- coat your works with a misunderstanding of repentance and willfull sinning.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
17 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

I'm speechless.!

I do as ordered.

Are you claiming that Jesus Christ/God ordered you to find amusement and enjoyment in mocking and insulting those you disagree with.? 

Seems, you have not fully broken your fleshy habit of enjoying sinning very much.

33 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

When OSASers like yourself teach "once saved always saved" and "all sin is covered under the blood, past present and future", the likely intent is quite obvious to others, ie to make excuses, allowances and insurances for willfull sinning, eg even if the OSASers choose to unrepentantly and ignorantly sin willfully(maybe to mock Satan), they will still be "once saved, always saved". Why.? = because they have read that the Bible says that salvation is not through the Law, so they presume they may even willfully break the Law and still be "once saved, always saved", which is false(cf 1COR.6:9-10 & GAL.5:19-21, REV.22:14-15).

You go around in circles because you can’t deal with Truth.......You have served your purpose , which for me is getting the Gospel of GRACE out there for the on- looking viewers to see.....serious students who are truly interested in rightly dividing God’s Word need to google this...... you tube Ralph Arnold is salvation forever....learn the Truth and KNOW NOW where you will spend Eternity

Good night  Disciple...... I will say a prayer for you.........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

45 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

You go around in circles because you can’t deal with Truth.......You have served your purpose , which for me is getting the Gospel of GRACE out there for the on- looking viewers to see.....serious students who are truly interested in rightly dividing God’s Word need to google this...... you tube Ralph Arnold is salvation forever....learn the Truth and KNOW NOW where you will spend Eternity

Good night  Disciple...... I will say a prayer for you.........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Good night  Blood Bought...... I will say a prayer for you. ....... ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“I declare that the Gospel which I preached to you, that you received and in which you stand, by which YOU ARE ALSO SAVED.....”

To believe what we are told to believe is not adding to the Gospel.....espousing the repentance of willfull sins in order to be saved is adding to the Gospel.....the difference is so obvious, a child could understand it....you call Paul a liar....

BB, I'm on your side brother. non-osas preaches law, we are no longer under law & ,

salvation is a result of what Jesus already accomplished for us on the cross. the sin debt has been paid for, i'll rest in that

Gal 1:3-5 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

2 Pet 2:8-9 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

Jude 1:24-25 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/6/2018 at 6:04 AM, discipler777 said:

Good night  Blood Bought...... I will say a prayer for you. ....... ?

i'll say a prayer for everyone who doesn't believe it's finished at the cross.

Edited by George
Removed portions of the post that were unnecessary.
  • This is Worthy 1