• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

52 minutes ago, Cletus said:
6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

One at a time bro.

the list is to big?  .... I made it while being sick and on medicine that makes me loopy. 

Well, me and Butero "Thumbs Up" your long-listed post. 

It's usually hard to comment against plainly written Scripture or the sharp and living Word of God(HEBREWS.4:12, MATTHEW.4:1-11) or "it is hard for you to kick against the goads"(ACTS.9:5).

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Butero said:

My beliefs weren't formed by teachers on YouTube, but I will consider doing that.  Thanks for the practical suggestion.  Also, thank you for being a voice of reason.  I wish everyone would sincerely try to come to the truth.  

I am just saying what we both know and never take the time to say....we have both been down this road too many times to think this debate will ever be resolved in here.I am just as sincere as you—- all we can do is make our best cases and throw them out there for Newbies to see and decide for themselves.In the meantime we should play nice for an on- looking world that just loves it when we turn into wise guys.....and I am the WORST......gotta work on that .....lol....

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Apparentely what some don't know , IS THAT WE HAVE TO CONTINUE IN HIM to the end .   FOR if a man continues NOT IN CHRIST he is cast out .

No, he's not. That's works salvation

8 hours ago, Cletus said:

the list is to big?  .... I made it while being sick and on medicine that makes me loopy. 

Ok, just remember, works salvation is false, He will say I never knew you

Ezek 13

“ ‘Because they lead my people astray, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash, 11therefore tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come in torrents, and I will send hailstones hurtling down, and violent winds will burst forth. 12When the wall collapses, will people not ask you, “Where is the whitewash you covered it with?” 13“ ‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury. 14I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it b falls, you will be destroyed in it; and you will know that I am the Lord. 15So I will pour out my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, “The wall is gone and so are those who whitewashed it, 16those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign Lord.” ’

Matt 7

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
  • Praise God! 1

8 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Well, me and Butero "Thumbs Up" your long-listed post. 

It's usually hard to comment against plainly written Scripture or the sharp and living Word of God(HEBREWS.4:12, MATTHEW.4:1-11) or "it is hard for you to kick against the goads"(ACTS.9:5).

Pray about it 777, works salvation will not save you. He will say I never knew you

Ezek 13

“ ‘Because they lead my people astray, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash, 11therefore tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come in torrents, and I will send hailstones hurtling down, and violent winds will burst forth. 12When the wall collapses, will people not ask you, “Where is the whitewash you covered it with?” 13“ ‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury. 14I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it b falls, you will be destroyed in it; and you will know that I am the Lord. 15So I will pour out my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, “The wall is gone and so are those who whitewashed it, 16those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign Lord.” ’

Matt 7

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I shall end it on this note .   IT IS HE AT WORK IN US , but if we heed not , obey not ,  continue not IN HIM .   WE WILL BE TOLD I NEVER KNEW YOU .

You know HOW I know this .   JESUS SAID SO .    AND reminding folks this , AINT WORKS WORKS WORKS .    ITS Simply REMINDING to continue faithful in HIM .

If you so desire to sit and aruge about this ,   you will find yourself typing to an empty screen.   IOW, or in other words ,   I have said all I need to on this subject .

Time for me , to go encourage and exhort to those who desire it .    To warn one is a good thing , to keep striving with the same one , over and over and over again ,

Well,   you decide .   As for me I have done what I could .  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I shall end it on this note .   IT IS HE AT WORK IN US , but if we heed not , obey not ,  continue not IN HIM .   WE WILL BE TOLD I NEVER KNEW YOU .

You know HOW I know this .   JESUS SAID SO .    AND reminding folks this , AINT WORKS WORKS WORKS .    ITS Simply REMINDING to continue faithful in HIM .

If you so desire to sit and aruge about this ,   you will find yourself typing to an empty screen.   IOW, or in other words ,   I have said all I need to on this subject .

Time for me , to go encourage and exhort to those who desire it .    To warn one is a good thing , to keep striving with the same one , over and over and over again ,

Well,   you decide .   As for me I have done what I could .  

Those who work in the body receive crowns and rewards, those who work and are not born again are headed to a different place

• Praise God! 1

7 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

IF reminding others to continue in Christ , to obey the Spirit , seems as works to you ,   I SORROW for you , and my tears shall flow for you .

AS FOR ME , its only a JOY and all things JESUS said to do and the SPIRIT bids is simply JOY to me .    So sorry folks think when a man says TO DO

its just works , works , works .     Everything to this generation that has to do  with be not hearers only but doers , IS WORKS < WORKS , WORKS to this generation .YET

for me its joy , JOY and J O  Y  .     I will pray for you in secrete places ,  and the tears shall run for you .    But if you think I am going to keep striving over this with you,

Expect to be typing to an empty screen .     CONTINUE IN CHRIST to the end ,  obeying HE who is within HIS OWN , or expect to hear , I NEVER KNEW YOU .

AND JESUS sayings ,  THEY FOR THE CHURCH THROUGH ALL AGES .   IF we have to take and omit them to support an acronym ,    WE in dire trouble and know it not .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF reminding others to continue in Christ , to obey the Spirit , seems as works to you ,   I SORROW for you , and my tears shall flow for you .

No, it's the wording that's incorrect. We obey Christ out of thankfulness to the cross, not to save ourselves. Jesus will say I never knew you.

• Praise God! 1

9 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

No, it's the wording that's incorrect. We obey Christ out of thankfulness to the cross, not to save ourselves. Jesus will say I never knew you.

JESUS done saved me , but if I continue not in HIM ,  will be cast out .    OBEY HIS SPIRIT till the end .  IF any errs RESTORE THEM . 

We obey Christ , yet if we continue NOT obeying OUR GUIDE , OUR SAVOIR , the SPIRIT who guides us into all truth ,   SPECT to hear I NEVER KNEW YOU .

IF you think I am wrong , THEN SAY for all the world to hear ,   THIS MAN IS WRONG , we don't have to continue in Christ , nor obey him to the end .

But you and I , both know ,  PHEW WEE,  don't that seem evil to even think , let alone to say .    NOW WORK OUT that salvation with some FEAR and some trembling ,

OBEY HIM   and if one errs , CORRECT THEM .   

• Thumbs Up 1