• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom everyone,

In order to understand what is happening around the world, and what to expect, then I'll be diving into different understandings in Hebrew and tying it with current events.

In Israel, there is one rainy season, and the beginning of the rains is called the Yared -- and the latter rains is called the "Malkosh".

The rains are always connected to the harvest and so I'll dive in the Hebrew ... and afterwards I'll talk about what's happening around the world today.

Most people understand that along with the beginning of the Outpouring of the Holy Spirit was connected to Joel 2:28-31.

Joe 2:28  “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. 
Joe 2:29  Even on the male and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit. 

However, if you pay attention ... this is simply the BEGINNING of the PROPHECY!

Joe 2:30  “And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. 
Joe 2:31  The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes. 
Joe 2:32  And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the LORD has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the LORD calls. 

The PROPHECY concludes with the LAST DAYS and it's once again connected to JERUSALEM!

Notice how the passage actually begins ...  

Joel 2:23  “Be glad, O children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God, for he has given the early rain for your vindication; he has poured down for you abundant rain, the early and the latter rain, as before.

So we see a pattern here ... the EARLY and the LATTER ... as the rains are connected to the BEGINNING of the harvest season to prepare the season ... and a LATTER rain to usher in END of the harvest!

.... continuing

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

In Zechariah 10:1 the Scriptures gives us a hint ... watch closely ...

Zec 10:1  Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain, so the LORD shall make lightnings and shall give you abundant rain and grass in the field to each one.

So what's connected to this passage?  

Zec 10:6  For I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will keep the house of Joseph, and I will cause them to return; for I shall have compassion upon them, and they shall be as though I had not cast them off, for I am the LORD their God and will hear them.

The restoration of Israel ... it will appear to the world that had cast them off for 2000 years in the diaspora ... but notice that God isn't done with the Jewish people.

Zec 10:9  It was good that I planted them among the peoples; even in far countries there shall be mention made of me; and they shall live with their sons and turn again. 
Zec 10:10  I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt and gather them out of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon; and place shall not be found for them. 
Zec 10:11  And the tribulation shall pass through the sea and shall smite the waves in the sea, and all the deeps of the river shall dry up; and the pride of Assyria shall be brought down, and the sceptre of Egypt shall be lost. 
Zec 10:12  And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the LORD. 

So Zechariah talks of the Malkosh ... in connection to the restoration of the Jewish people.

... continuing ...

• Steward

This is once again re-emphasized in Ezekiel.

Eze 34:11  For thus hath the Lord GOD said: Behold, I, even I, will both search and recognize my sheep. 
Eze 34:12  As the shepherd recognizes his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered, so will I recognize my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. 
Eze 34:13  And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them to their own land and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers and in all the habitations of the country. 

So in connection with the restoration of Israel ....

Eze 34:26  And I will give unto them and to the places round about my hill blessing, and I will cause the rain to come down in its season; they shall be rains of blessing.

... continuing ...

• Steward

This particular passage in Hosea is interesting...

Hos 6:1  Come, and let us return unto the LORD; for he has torn, and he will heal us; he has smitten, and he will bind us up. 
Hos 6:2  After two days he shall give us life: in the third day he will resurrect us, and we shall live in his sight. 

Hos 6:3  And we shall know and follow on in knowing the LORD; his going forth is prepared as the dawn; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

... continuing 

• Steward

In James ...

James  5:7-8  Be patient, therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently until it receives the early and latter rain.  Be ye also patient and confirm your hearts, for the coming of the Lord draws near. 

... so these are the passages ... now let's talk about the events of today!

• Steward

When I was praying for revival back in 1998, I was deep in prayer when the Lord revealed to me, that the key to revival was sowing the gospel within the Jewish people.  To the Jews first ... if we want true revival ... we need to pray in Revival to the Jewish people.  So I got the called to Israel way back in 1998.

When Charles Spurgeon gave messages dealing with Romans 11, this is what he said in the 1800s,

"I think we do not attach enough importance to the restoration of the Jews. But certainly, if there is anything promised in the Bible it is this. The day shall yet come when the Jews, who were the first apostles to the Gentiles, the first missionaries to us who were afar off, shall be gathered in again. Until that shall be, the fullness of the church's glory can never come. Matchless benefits to the world are bound up with the restoration of Israel, their gathering shall be as life from the dead."

So that was the beginning of my calling to Israel ... and I started Worthy News and all the Worthy sites within a few months of this revelation.

So my heart is for the revival of Israel, and the town that I live in -- Arad -- is the most persecuted town in all of Israel for believers.  I've had multiple protests outside my house, Hebrew New Testaments burned in our yard, Messianic books torn up, and an steady stream of persecution for over 10 years that I've been there.  But why do I deal with this ... because the KEY to blessing the WORLD ... is the Jewish people and their recognition of their Jewish Messiah.

... continuing ...

• Steward

So when you study the Jesus Movement, you'll realize the weekend that the Jesus Movement began in 1967, was time that Israel recaptured Jerusalem!

For example this is a quote from ... One for Israel ...

Moreover, these deeply significant events in Jerusalem seem to have been a catalyst in the spiritual realm, as many revivals and movements broke out in 1967. The Jesus Movement saw approximately one million people come to faith as it swept the United States of America, many of whom were Jewish. It was one of the biggest waves of Jewish people coming to faith that the world had ever seen, and many of them moved to Israel helping to pioneer ministries and congregations, many of which are still here today.  - Source

When you study the history of the Jesus Movement, out of which came Calvary Chapels, Messianic Judaism, and a host of other moves of God can be traced back to the summer of 1967 -- the exact same time that Jerusalem was recaptured by Israel.  Just as it says in Joel 2:23 -- be glad you children of Zion .... the early and the later rains.

... continuing

• Steward

Revival in China ...

After the victory of the Chinese Communist armies in 1949 and suppression of religion, the members of all missionary societies departed or were expelled from China. Missionaries Arthur Matthews (an American) and Dr. Rupert Clark (British) were placed under house arrest but were finally allowed to leave in 1953. Their wives, Wilda Matthews and Jeannette Clark, had been forced to leave with other missionaries before this. The China Inland Mission was the last Protestant missionary society to leave China.

In 1900 there were an estimated 100,000 Protestants in China. By 1950 the number had increased to 700,000, an impressive number but still far less than one percent of the total Chinese population. -- Source: Wikipedia

So in 50 years .... the numbers went from 100,000 ---> 700,000 ... and after the persecution and every mission group thrown out of China in the face of Communism  ...

The numbers of believers in China today ...

China's Protestant community, which had just one million members in 1949, has already overtaken those of countries more commonly associated with an evangelical boom. In 2010 there were more than 58 million Protestants in China compared to 40 million in Brazil and 36 million in South Africa, according to the Pew Research Centre's Forum on Religion and Public Life. -- Source: UK Telegraph

... continuing

• Steward

Revival in Africa

Christianity is now one of the two most widely practiced religions in Africa. There has been tremendous growth in the number of Christians in Africa - coupled by a relative decline in adherence to traditional African religions. Only nine million Christians were in Africa in 1900, but by the year 2000, there were an estimated 380 million Christians. -- Source: Wikipedia

• Steward

A few tidbits from a Washington Post Article ...

While Christianity may be on the decline in the United States, the world is becoming more religious, not less. 

Over the past 100 years, Christians grew from less than 10 percent of Africa’s population to its nearly 500 million today. One out of four Christians in the world presently is an Africa, and the Pew Research Center estimates that will grow to 40 percent by 2030.

Asia is also experiencing growth as world Christianity’s center has moved not only South, but also East. In the last century, Christianity grew at twice the rate of population in that continent. Asia’s Christian population of 350 million is projected to grow to 460 million by 2025.  -- Source: Washington Post

... more to come