• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

Thank You Sister for you Prayer. My fever is down this morning, they think it's from all the antibiotics they gave me in the Hospital.

God Bless

• Praise God! 1

Thanks for all the Prayers my Fever broke early this morning, feeling a lot better just need to get stronger physically.

God Bless everyone here at WCF

Thanks Everyone doing a lot better even went for short bike ride yesterday got some needed sunshine. Still waiting for a date to have my in-out of hospital surgery. The way things are going the big question is when will our government allow people to go back to work and business openings as we need this for recovery.

We have covered many things here posting what will happen soon if the world fails to reopen soon. We also should consider what a barrel oil is now worth. Never in the history of OIL has a barrel of it been negative on the stock exchange, the barrel itself is worth more than the oil in it.

Also consider this with the price of oil now, countries go to war just so it will be king and the Petrol Dollar will always be traded as the currency to buy and sell it. The Dollar will fail if a war is not on the horizon to restore it. This is my though on the mighty Dollar. Some will disagree with me that's OK hope and pray there right we don't need another war.

God Bless stay Healthy

Put your Faith & Trust in our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen 

• Thumbs Up 1

Dear Brothers & Sisters are you seeing what I'm seeing? When you take a good look at what is going on in the world right now what is it? How are the people reacting to this CV-virus, non christian and Christians alike? Can you see the difference between the two, you should be able to?

The answer is no because most people are not seeing or hearing the real truth of what is taking place in America and all over the world. If you say anything to them about what is now happening you are marked as a conspirator and a doom and gloom person. 

What should every Christian Believer be doing right now as we see these things happening around us, above us, and below us, here on earth?  Read Matt. 24 what did Jesus say to His disciples?  

We should be looking up and rejoicing not living in Panic & Fear for our redemption is very near. This is not a conspiracy as many have it but living proof we are now living in the Last Days as Daniel & The Book of Revelations clearly warns us about. So Rejoice, Rejoice, our Lord and Savior could come at anytime, we are the last Generation.

Many Christians might say it's not yet, don't be a Scoffer because you could be missing a Crown of Righteousness if you are caught not looking-up for the Lords return.

God Bless Everyone.

Do Not be Afraid.

Ask for Wisdom in understanding the present time.

Fear nothing but only our God. 

This is not our home we are just Passing Thru. Amen

Dear Saints of God I just want to encourage everyone to remain strong in the Lords word and be Faithful, to all that He has promised us during these troublesome times. 

I wish I could say things are going to get better and we will be free to gather together again, but at this time there is no good news of that happening. 

They TPTB are already changing and making new Laws so the NWO will own the worlds Food supply and control what we can buy and eat. You might think that can't happen, just remember if and when this happens they can pretty much control much of the world the way they want. 

The Good News is we Christians can live on the Promises of God He will never leave us are forsake us if you Love Him. Amen

God Bless

Edited by Arrowcreek

• 2 weeks later...

Dear brothers and Sister here at WCF how many of you see a recovery from this CV-19 virus?  As it looks right now we can see some small business opening with limited operations that will make it hard to be profitable.  Airlines are operating at a 10% level requiring them to receive a hug bailout this fall. There is so much more here to write about and also so much more happening we will never hear about, as we head through summer and into the fall season.

Just be strong and be ready for what ever happens. Christians that Love the Lord will have Faith and Trust in Him. No Panic and Fear just a lot of Rejoicing because we are always Looking-Up for our Saviors return. Amen

God Bless

October is the month to watch just before the Election. 

Thanks for your Prayers I had my Cholecystitis surgery last Friday doing real good. This also is part of the dream. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Back feeling much better Praise God and all the Prayers.

I posted about Trump making the use of 5G legal here in America under cover using this CV-19 Pandemic event to hid what he signed in to law. Many of us didn't want this to happen because we new this will harm the human body and cause much illness throughout the world. 

I though this would be a good read going along with this CV-19 not being a virus and 5G being most likely the cause for this Hoax Pandemic. This is a Copy and paste comment by others, I have been doing a lot of research on this subject I fine much of this article to be true.

God Bless

IN ITALY THE CURE FOR CORONAVIRUS IS FINALLY FOUND *Italian doctors, disobeyed the world health law WHO, not to do autopsies on the dead of the Coronavirus and they found that it is NOT a VIRUS but a BACTERIA that causes death. This causes blood clots to form and causes the death of the patient.?Italy defeats the so-called Covid-19, which is nothing other than "Disseminated intravascular coagulation" (Thrombosis)?And the way to combat it, that is, its cure, is with the “antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants”. ASPIRIN, indicating that this disease had been poorly treated.This sensational news for the world has been produced by Italian doctors by performing autopsies on corpses produced by the Covid-19.?Something else, according to Italian pathologists. "The ventilators and the intensive care unit were never needed."?So in Italy the change of protocols began, * ITALY THE CALL global pandemic is revealed and lifted by the WHO, * this cure already knew and did not inform the Chinese * FOR DOING BUSINESS. *Source: ITALY Ministry of Health.SHARE THAT THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT WE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED AND MURDERED OUR ELDERLY PEOPLE !!! @ italiarevelacurardelcovid19 * EYE ALERT * Pass this on to your entire family, neighborhood, acquaintances, friends, colleagues, coworkers ... etc. etc ... and its environment in general ...:If they get to contract the Covid-19 ... which is not a Virus as they have made us believe, but a bacterium ... amplified with 5G electromagnetic radiation that also produces inflammation and hypoxia. They will do the following:They are going to take Aspirin 100mg and Apronax or Paracetamol ...Why? ... * because it has been shown that what Covid-19 does is to clot the blood, causing the person to develop a thrombosis and the blood not to flow and not to oxygenate the heart and lungs and the person to die quickly from can not breath.*In Italy they screwed up the WHO protocol and did an autopsy on a corpse that died from Covid-19 ... they cut off the body, opened the arms, legs and other sections of the body and realized that the veins were dilated and clotted blood, all veins and arteries filled with thrombi, preventing the blood from flowing normally and carrying oxygen to all organs, mainly the brain, heart and lungs, and the patient ends up dying, Already knowing this diagnosis, the Italian Ministry of Health immediately changed the Covid-19 treatment protocols ... and began to administer to their positive patients Aspirin 100mg and Apronax ..., Result: the patients began to recover and present improvements and the Ministry of Health released and sent home more than 14,000 patients in a single day.URGENT: transmit this information and make it viral, here in our country they have lied to us, with this pandemic, the only thing that our president comes out to say every day is data and statistics but not giving this information to save citizens, will be that It will also be threatened by the elites? ... we do not know, suddenly all the governments of the world, but Italy broke the norm ... because they were already overwhelmed and in serious chaos of daily deaths ..., now the WHO. ..would be sued worldwide for covering up so many deaths and the collapse of the economies of many countries in the world ... now it is understood why the order to INCINERATE or immediately bury the bodies without autopsy ... and labeled them as highly polluting. ..It is in our hands to carry the truth and hope to save many lives .... * SPREAD IN ALL NETWORKS URGENT !!!!! * that's why the antibacterial gel works and the chlorine dioxide ... All the PANDEMIC is because they want to vaccinate and chip to assassinate the masses to control them and reduce the World Population GOD SAVE US

Edited by Arrowcreek

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/5/2019 at 9:50 AM, Arrowcreek said:

Not long after Trump was in office I had another Dream.

The Dream

The dream was on April 20th, it was very short, I was arguing with God in a spelling contest over a word, He was showing me a word I never seen or heard of before, He said ANTIFA I said You spelled it wrong Lord you mean ANIFIFA no He said ANTIFA again I said no, 2 more times I argued the same wording then the dream ended. No doubt I’m stubborn some times even God knows that, why else would He say it 3 times. It’s all about getting my ATTENTION.
I am a Watchman He shows me a few things, some are mentioned in my Testimony.

So what happened was this, the very next morning ANTIFA make the MSM news, these gangs are now gaining strength in this country and in the world, we see what they are doing by lining up with the Deep State to over throw Trump and other parties that don't go along with their agenda. It's makes you wonder will our Military join them.

After the Dream the first thing I did was look up the word Antifa. The meaning anti-fascist groups in the United States, but we also now see them in other parts of the world. Paris France is dealing with groups called the Yellow Vests all part of the anti-fascist movement and New World Order  NWO  and the soon coming Antichrist can’t be to far off.

God Bless

This Dream on April 20th 2017 is in process right now. We have the Governors and Mayors of these Cities & States all Standing Down, this is not good. These group gangs of Antifa are taking control of these cities by enticing peaceful demonstrators to engage in their satanic destruction of many businesses and official law offices. 

This is not good we need law and order in these cities because it will only get worse if nothing is done. I don't want this dream to end with Antifa and the Deep State along with there NWO taken control without a fight here in the United States of America the land of the Free.

We now see it's spreading to Europe also with little are no resistance. 

Please pray for the Church of True Believers persecution is Now HERE. Most churches are still shutdown because of CV-19 the underground Church is coming next shown to me in another dream from 1994 the Church will be without spot are wrinkle at the Lords return.

God Bless we are the Army of God here on Earth band together in Prayer and Listen to our Father in heaven the Holy Spirit will guide you. Amen    

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I have been just watching and listening to all that is going on right now, my dream is still happening and it's only going to get worse. How many of us know that the Lord is in control even when everything seems to be falling apart around us. Our God is God and nothing can happen without Him allowing it to happen. He will allow Satan to think is he is controlling all this chaos on earth, but pay attention that is why you must draw close to the Lord and get back on the narrow and straight road to Eternal Life. So many of us have drifted over on the wide road in our journey here on earth, the Pride of Life is our problem. Remember this is not our home we are just passing through. Amen

GOD Bless   

Z3News has the full artical

Top BLM Activist Call for Statues of White Jesus to Come Down, "Christians whiteness has always been dangerous"

The assault on Christianity is now being co-mingled with the BLM & Antifa riots in the U.S. Shaun King, a top BLM Activist, is calling for statues & stained glass windows & murals of a white Jesus Christ to be removed as they are a form of “white supremacy”. Source The co-founders of BLM are “trained Marxist”. “It was Marx who taught that the proletariat cannot simply conquer state power in the sense that the old state apparatus passes into new hands (my italics M.McC). As we have seen, Marx meant that the working class must smash, break, shatter (sprengung – explosion, the expression used by Engels) the whole state machine.” 

• 3 weeks later...

On 4/28/2020 at 9:52 PM, Arrowcreek said:

Dear Saints of God I just want to encourage everyone to remain strong in the Lords word and be Faithful, to all that He has promised us during these troublesome times. 

I wish I could say things are going to get better and we will be free to gather together again, but at this time there is no good news of that happening. 

They TPTB are already changing and making new Laws so the NWO will own the worlds Food supply and control what we can buy and eat. You might think that can't happen, just remember if and when this happens they can pretty much control much of the world the way they want. 

The Good News is we Christians can live on the Promises of God He will never leave us are forsake us if you Love Him. Amen

God Bless

Hello Brothers & Sisters

My prayer is that all of Gods Saints here at WCF are doing well in theses times of trouble in America and all over this earth. Many people are still unemployed and without a weekly pay check making it very hard to make ends meet in our daily living. To make things worse some will lose the extra 6 hundred a week coming at the end of this month, that has help many survive this troublesome event.   

I wish I had some good news says things are getting better now and in the near future but the Lord has shown me stay prepared with food and water and daily products that you normally need for the days and months ahead. Here again putting all Panic and Fear behind you and putting your Faith and Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen

This morning July 11 2020 I woke up having had a short Dream, I have been praying for and asking the Lord what is about to happen and what can we expect any time soon, so was this a prophetic Dream are just answer to my prayer what do you think?

The Dream

I was walking down a street in a city that I was not familiar with, I must of been walking for some time because I was getting tired and hungry. I noticed at the end of the block on the street was a  brick building, some people were lined up buying what ever they were selling. Now as I got closer I seen two women standing out front of this building about 4 steps up off the sidewalk handing out Hotdogs and Buns as they were selling them. 

I then got in line to buy because I was hungry, most of the people were younger than me, maybe high school are college age. Now when it was my turn the lady on the left said that will be 20 Bucks I have never paid that much for a Hotdog and Bun before, so I argued with her but people behind me were getting angry with me telling me to hurry up and pay. With that I reach in my pocket for money that I was not aware of having. I pulled out wadded up money, 5, 10, & 20, dollar bill, as I was holding this in my hand the lady on the left grabbed the 20 out my hand as other lady on the right handed me the Hotdog and Bun. End of Dream

There was no change.

There was no 1 dollar bills.

Normally I pay no more then 5 bucks for a Hotdog.

No credit cards. 

Only cash was accepted.

Nobody was waring a facemask. 

Is this a sign we will see hyper Inflation any time soon? 

I think so Brace Yourself for what ever the NWO has planned, but remember our God is in control not Satan, nothing can happen unless our God allows it. He has a plan and we are in it, because this is not out Home we are just passing through to our real Home to be with Him forever. Amen

God Bless

Edited by Arrowcreek