Peace_Maker

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The United States is not the kingdom of God and to be worshipped by man.

The Kingdoms of this world are under the control of the devil.

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine

Jesus said

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

In the United States, you are brought up to believe that your nation is different from others, an exception in the world, uniquely moral; that you expand into other lands in order to bring civilization, liberty, democracy. But if you know some history you know that's not true. If you know some history, you know you massacred Indians on this continent, invaded Mexico, sent armies into Cuba, Philippines and South america. You killed huge numbers of people, and you did not bring them democracy or liberty. You did not go into Vietnam to bring democracy; you did not invade Panama to stop the drug trade; you did not invade Afghanistan and Iraq to stop terrorism. Your aims were the aims of all the other empires of world history -- more profit for corporations, more power for politicians.

I want to remind you also that when the war in Vietnam was going on, and young Americans were dying and coming home paralyzed, and your government was bombing the villages of Vietnam killing millions -- bombing schools and hospitals and killing ordinary people in huge numbers -- it looked hopeless to try to stop the war. But just as in the Southern movement, people began to protest and soon it caught on. It was a national movement. Soldiers were coming back and denouncing the war, and young people were refusing to join the military, and the war had to end.

The lesson of that history is that you must not despair, that if you are right, and you persist, things will change. The government may try to deceive the people, and the newspapers and television may do the same, but the truth has a way of coming out. The truth has a power greater than a hundred lies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not all our wars have been fought for pure idealism, but the idealism of the American people has at least been a force to be reckoned with throughout our history. America, as you probably know, was founded first as a church, not a nation. We are quite unique among the nations of the earth for our Judeao-Christian heritage. When taking in the large picture any unbiased observer must admit America has been a far, far greater blessing to the world, than a harm. Of course, I don't expect a simpleton out pimping for international communism to admit it. Leonard yer name calling again.

And while filthy communist subhuman vermin did succeed in greatly damaging America in the 60's and 70's (the period when a classic communist revolution was actually taking place in our streets), we, the decent American people, defeated those Christ-hating, God-hating forces of the devil. And when we saw what the lying media did to us during the Vietnam era, many of us learned the lesson not to trust the media. As we watched over the next three decaded the media more completely and more obviously and publicly side with the communists, and against America, anybody with one eye and half-sense soon joined the rising tide of those who don't believe the big media anymore. (Of course, a few exceptionally stupid souls still do---OBVIOUSLY--but these people clearly have IQ's in the same range as their collar measurements, and are easily made into what V. I. Lenin called his 'useful idiots.')

I cannot help but notice "Peace" maker that you fail to mention the far larger than necessar casualty figures the U.S. took in Afghanistan, and continues to take in Iraq, because we are going to such great pains to avoid civilian casualties.....

All your stuff is straight out of COMINTERN's play book. Are you A) a true, knowing and evil communist, or B) a 'useful idiot'? Given your swallowing and spewing of their anti-Christ filth, those are the only possibilities. Let me make this easy: Choose one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

By the sounds of your post, you expect every decent american christian to be a war monger. In your eyes people opposed to war are vermin? Leonard, you're not sounding very christian here. :emot-hug:

We've heard it before and will always keep hearing it.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I don't give a rat's kazinga if people get offended at my hatred for all things communist. Anyone who would be offended at my hatred for communism, does not understand communism, and needs to......

I hate the deeds of the nicolaitans. ('conquerors of the people').

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

It may look like the grass would be greener on the other side until you go there and experience it first hand. Communism is NOT the way.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I don't give a rat's kazinga

Hey Leonard....What is a "kazinga"? :emot-highfive:

Dan LOL LOL LOL

I don't give a rat's kazinga if people get offended at my hatred for all things communist.  Anyone who would be offended at my hatred for communism, does not understand communism, and needs to......

I hate the deeds of the nicolaitans. ('conquerors of the people').

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which filthy communist subhuman vermin are you talking about? :emot-highfive:

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

The Germans thought Hitler was a great man too and turned a blind eye to the atrocities he performed

No they didn't! That is simply ignorance of history. Hitler only gained 44% of the vote. Likewise, most of the Germans were forced to support him after he came to power. There was a quiet hatred of the Nazis...but of course this could not be voiced.

Trying to compare Nazi Germany to Modern America and saying there are similarities is like comparing Beavis and Butthead Do America to Lawrence of Arabia and saying both are great works of film.

In the United States, you are brought up to believe that your nation is different from others, an exception in the world, uniquely moral; that you expand into other lands in order to bring civilization, liberty, democracy.

Obviously you haven't grown up in America and are listening to propaganda. Being as how I am a History major (thus, I have been through many classes in history) I can tell you not a single class has taught this to me. Yes we are unique in that we were the first of the British colonies to actually unify and win our freedom from them. Yes we are unique in that we were the first nation founded upon Protestant principles. At the same time we committed some terrible crimes. We killed off the native americans, enslaved the african americans, used "manifest destiny" as a land grab, and tricked the public into supporting wars so we could grab more land. At the same time, we remedied many of those situations (the Civil War, the bloodiest war, should be atonement for slavery), allowed people who no one else wanted to come here and make a living, and many other things. The US has had many flaws, but it has been unique in that it has been a beacon of light to the oppressed in the world. This I learned from my grandfather who migrated over here. I never learned that in a history class.

Do you know what my grandfather and great grandfather were before comming to America? Nothing. They were Jews, not considered human therefore they could not own land in the nation from which they came. They attempted to migrate elsewhere in Europe but would have been shoved into Ghettos or not allowed into the country (France kicked them out after they had simply moved a mile into their territory). Every nation rejected them except the United States. They crossed the Atlantic and, like the millions upon millions that came to America (what other nation can claim such a diverseness?) ended up in New York. From there they moved to the MidWest (comming from Eastern Europe they knew how to farm...they and those before them had farmed for hundreds of years under land owners). They tried it for a while and decided to open a deli. They never became filthy rich, in fact, my grandfather, my father, and even I struggle with money to this day. But none of us have had to worry about government soldiers telling us to move. None of us have been beaten for simply being Jewish. None of us have been treated as sub-human. We have had a fair shot...something we would not have had anywhere else. Does America have its problems? Absolutely. Have we commited sickening crimes against humanity? We sure have. At the same time, America is an extremely great nation that has done great deeds...and yes...even helped save the world when the world needed it (did you forget about WWII?).

If you know some history, you know you massacred Indians on this continent, invaded Mexico, sent armies into Cuba, Philippines and South america.

All of which are somewhat wrong...of course...the Cuba and Philippines argument you'll have a hard time justifying.

You killed huge numbers of people, and you did not bring them democracy or liberty. You did not go into Vietnam to bring democracy; you did not invade Panama to stop the drug trade; you did not invade Afghanistan and Iraq to stop terrorism. Your aims were the aims of all the other empires of world history -- more profit for corporations, more power for politicians.

What did we profit from invading Panama? As for Afganistan, what have we profited from? They have no natural resources to give us...so where are we making our money in Afganistan? We invaded Afganistan because the Taliban oppressed its people and harbored the people that attacked us.

*Sigh* I am learning that Europe's educational system concerning History...as well as South America's...is sorely lacking.

Not everybody who dislikes bush, dislikes americans.

Uh...that's far from the truth. Generally when people attack Bush they are equally attacking American values and American ideals. The world is very intolerant of what Americans hold sacred.

We in other countries have a stake in the outcome of Bush's shenanigans

This is going to sound rude but, you live in Canada. What possibly could happen to Canada because of what Bush has done? A reduction in sweet tart production?

You don't need to remind some of us, I was there for two tours. That war was lost by the anti-American apologists and appeasers, this is exactly my point.

And the way in which it was fought (from the higher ups, not the soldiers). My dad served two tours as well (Brown Water Navy). If you look at how Vietnam was run it was a disaster in the making. It is a war that could have been and should have been won. Then again...it was Ho Chi Men who came to America in the late 40's begging for help and offering to be a democratic government...but Truman brushed him off. That forced him to turn to the Communist. Our leadership did create that mess.

I still think it was worth fighting and the men who fought it worthy of honor.

The United States is not the kingdom of God and to be worshipped by man.

Who has asserted that it is? :emot-highfive:

Maybe you should actually talk to Americans and learn our history before trying to comment from half-way around the world.

By the sounds of your post, you expect every decent american christian to be a war monger. In your eyes people opposed to war are vermin? Leonard, you're not sounding very christian here.

Often those in support of peace have no idea what they are advocating. People, up to 1941, in America advocated peace and not to get involved in Europe. They're advocation of peace lead to millions upon millions of deaths. Likewise, those who advocate peace in Iraq would rather us go back to killing 83,000 of them a year through sanctions.

What did we profit from invading Panama? As for Afganistan, what have we profited from? They have no natural resources to give us...so where are we making our money in Afganistan? We invaded Afganistan because the Taliban oppressed its people and harbored the people that attacked us.

Afganistan has opium and hashish. You don't think there are some americans cashing in on this?

This is going to sound rude but, you live in Canada. What possibly could happen to Canada because of what Bush has done? A reduction in sweet tart production?

Bush vitoed a plan to reduce toxic emmisions.Quebec and Ontario have suffered greatly from the acid rain that blows up from the south.

Often those in support of peace have no idea what they are advocating. People, up to 1941, in America advocated peace and not to get involved in Europe. They're advocation of peace lead to millions upon millions of deaths. Likewise, those who advocate peace in Iraq would rather us go back to killing 83,000 of them a year through sanctions.
They may be misguided but they are not vermin :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Bush vitoed a plan to reduce toxic emmisions.Quebec and Ontario have suffered greatly from the acid rain that blows up from the south

What about all of the hot air that blows south to the States from Canada. :21:

Just kidding :21: