• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/30/2019 at 8:51 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What you wrote has not any sense. The most important is to speak Truth. See, Firstly,  Revelation 13 speaks of TWO Beasts and not only one, as your post suggests saying that "the King of the North will be the Beast of Rev. 13.  There are TWO Beasts in Revelation 13Which one do you mean? Be clear and tell us, so that readers know who you are referring to?  

The FIRST Beast has 7 heads and he did rise up out of the Sea (waters), I must tell that he is a Gentile Beast,  and his religious structures is built upon 7 heads and 10 horns, and the devilish religious power of this Beast  is not from the area of Syria as you say, no, it is not, absolutely.  You are wrong totally.  Furthermore, he is not the king of north, this is a myth really.
What you have posted has nothing to do with is written in Revelation 13, given by JESUS unto His servants through His angel and through His Apostle John.  There is not any king of north in the entire Revelation 13, so what you have written is not true evidently.

Two beasts and not one huh? I guess you just don't know that one of them and only one, is the Antichrist BEAST that will come. Did you not notice:

Which of the two beasts is this verse pointing to?

Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God

Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

All these point to the FIRST Beast - the one most people call the Antichrist. He is the Beast with the Kingdom. The Second Beast is later called the False Prophet.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you claim there are no kings in all the world.There are 195 countries in the world and you say there are no kings.

How can that be?

Hi Shiloahsfoal

I am confused by what you mean?  Where did I say there are no kings in the world?

I am showing you that the little horn is the FP and he has not come up yet into the world stage.  When the 10 kings receive their power we will all know it for they will bring in a new system, ...a totally new one.  The little horn (FP) will arise to be their spokesman and is the man with the miracles.  He is working with them.  How did this little horn come up in 1967 when this prophecy has not happened yet?, ....because that little horn Daniel mentioned is speaking about him...the Son of Perdition as spoken of in 2 Thessalonians.  It's the same man.  All the nations leaders (kings) will give their allegiance to him and conform to this new system.  So this is a global event involving all citizens of world.  Trouble will not just happening in Israel, but Jerusalem will be the Beasts headquarters and he will rule from there.  The leaders of the nations will do whatever the Beast commands.  They will use their police and armies to discipline, lock up and kill any of their citizens who refuse to conform to this new global system.  There will be no Christian military.  For anything to do with Christ is trampled on and put away.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Please, fill us in on this I for one am in the dark. WHICH "Little Horn" and what three were taken down?

The beast represents a kingdom.A devided kigdom consisting of ten countries which appear alike.And another little country which scripture says is different than its fellows and appears to be stouter than the ten.

The little horn is the country of Israel which appeared in 1948 which is different then those around it and appears to be stouter.

The seven heads of the beast are seven hills on which sets the great city of Jerusalem.

The war in which Israel defeated the larger horns was the 6 day war in,which Israel defeated Egypt,Jordan, and Syria and took control of the seven hilled city of Jerusalem in 1967.

It is written that the saints in Israel shall suffer persecutuon for 42 months which begins after Israel is given a host.I believe this host will be given to Israel within two years.

After this period of 42 months,the ten will unite and invade Jerusalem .Then comes the time of the end when they are destroyed.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast represents a kingdom.A devided kigdom consisting of ten countries which appear alike.And another little country which scripture says is different than its fellows and appears to be stouter than the ten.

The little horn is the country of Israel which appeared in 1948 which is different then those around it and appears to be stouter.

The seven heads of the beast are seven hills on which sets the great city of Jerusalem.

The war in which Israel defeated the larger horns was the 6 day war in,which Israel defeated Egypt,Jordan, and Syria and took control of the seven hilled city of Jerusalem in 1967.

It is written that the saints in Israel shall suffer persecutuon for 42 months which begins after Israel is given a host.I believe this host will be given to Israel within two years.

After this period of 42 months,the ten will unite and invade Jerusalem .Then comes the time of the end when they are destroyed.

Strange, I always thought that the "little horn" would be Israel's enemy, such as Antiochus as one of Daniel's "little horns." He hated Israel and tried to separate them from their God by force.

Most people think the Little Horn of Daniel 7 is the very same as the first Beast of Rev. 13. Most people think the Little Horn of Daniel 8 is Antiochus, who was a TYPE of the Beast of Rev. 13.

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Shiloahsfoal

I am confused by what you mean?  Where did I say there are no kings in the world?

I am showing you that the little horn is the FP and he has not come up yet into the world stage.  When the 10 kings receive their power we will all know it for they will bring in a new system, ...a totally new one.  The little horn (FP) will arise to be their spokesman and is the man with the miracles.  He is working with them.  How did this little horn come up in 1967 when this prophecy has not happened yet?, ....because that little horn Daniel mentioned is speaking about him...the Son of Perdition as spoken of in 2 Thessalonians.  It's the same man.  All the nations leaders (kings) will give their allegiance to him and conform to this new system.  So this is a global event involving all citizens of world.  Trouble will not just happening in Israel, but Jerusalem will be the Beasts headquarters and he will rule from there.  The leaders of the nations will do whatever the Beast commands.  They will use their police and armies to discipline, lock up and kill any of their citizens who refuse to conform to this new global system.  There will be no Christian military.  For anything to do with Christ is trampled on and put away.

Shiloahsfoal, she pretty much summed it up: you should believe her!

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Strange, I always thought that the "little horn" would be Israel's enemy, such as Antiochus as one of Daniel's "little horns." He hated Israel and tried to separate them from their God by force.

Most people think the Little Horn of Daniel 7 is the very same as the first Beast of Rev. 13. Most people think the Little Horn of Daniel 8 is Antiochus, who was a TYPE of the Beast of Rev. 13.

Although Israels neighbors wish to destroy Israel,The saints in Israel enemies will be those of thier own household.

Im also expecting Israels next goverment to be far right and change laws concerning evangelizing. 

We will see how it turns out.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast represents a kingdom.A devided kigdom consisting of ten countries which appear alike.

HI Shilohsfoal.  Please take another look at this with fresh eyes.  You may of read a book, or watched a video of someone's interpretation that was misleading.  It's ok , just ponder on it to see if this makes sense.  I have made mistakes myself before too, until scripture corrected me.  It all has to fit without any holes.

The beast represents a kingdom.  Correct.  The end time kingdom.  The 10 horns are only receiving power "as kings", so they are not real kings or leaders of any nation.  These 10 kings are of a family or same bloodline who control the world leaders from the shadows.  Yes they may control the leaders of 10 nations, that is possible.  This would be "the kings of the North".

And another little country which scripture says is different than its fellows and appears to be stouter than the ten.

Not a country that is stouter than his fellows, but a man.   The same man who claims he is God.

Daniel 7:20   And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

The FP will be of a stout build.  This is describing his appearance.  He wont be a strong tall lean man, but plumpish or possibly stocky and small in stature.  This is the same man who speaks very great things (about himself).

2 Thessalonians 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

What does the dragon speak like?  He lies.

The little horn comes out of the 10 kings.  It's a new kingdom.  He arises from out of the 7th head (kingdom). When he takes rule it will morph into the eighth kingdom.  Israel are of old.  Way before.  They were only ever a nation and a people, not a kingdom.

Revelation 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Revelation 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

These seven heads stand for seven kingdoms that have ruled. Not hills in Jerusalem.

1. Egyptian empire

2. Assyrian empire

3.  Babylonian empire

4.  Medo/Persian empire

5.  Greecian empire.....................all five are fallen

6.  Roman empire ........................"is" ruling in John's day.

7.  End time Roman empire...... (a mixture of many nations now)

8. Will morph into an eighth kingdom.......... with only the 10 kings ruling with the FP leading.

The woman (Harlot) has had  all these kingdoms under her since the beginning.  They have all been serving Babylon, the land of confusion.

That happened, but it's not the interpretation of the 7 mountains. 

Mountains = kingdoms. 

Hills are smaller = smaller kingdoms.

You are speaking of physical hills, and the scripture says "mountains" which is spiritually symbolic.

Revelation 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

For example.  Mt Sion is the "kingdom" of God.

These mountains are the kingdoms of man.

It does not say that a host was given to Israel, but a host given to the little horn, the FP.  The man of sin.  His host are all the nations obeying his new laws who have the power to lock up, persecute and destroy any individual who do not conform to his new system (MOB)

Daniel 8:10   And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

Daniel 8:11   Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

The little horn came out of one them  (one of those 4 generals who set up a kingdom) and waxes great in the end times, not back then.  Much time has passed.  We know that kingdom is modern day Rome.  He comes out of that one which was set up long ago.....the 7th head.

The kings of the North will invade and occupy Jerusalem.  I don't know for sure whether it will be 10 nations or more, but I do know that the 10 kings who are of the same bloodline are behind it all.  When this happens, the FP will show his face shortly after for he is working with them.  He will rule for 42 months and then his end will come.

I know it's all centered around Jerusalem, for that's where it will all begin and end, but that's only his headquarters, where his temple and throne will be.  Not only will Israel feel his sting, but the whole world.

3 hours ago, Sister said:

HI Shilohsfoal.  Please take another look at this with fresh eyes.  You may of read a book, or watched a video of someone's interpretation that was misleading.  It's ok , just ponder on it to see if this makes sense.  I have made mistakes myself before too, until scripture corrected me.  It all has to fit without any holes.

The beast represents a kingdom.  Correct.  The end time kingdom.  The 10 horns are only receiving power "as kings", so they are not real kings or leaders of any nation.  These 10 kings are of a family or same bloodline who control the world leaders from the shadows.  Yes they may control the leaders of 10 nations, that is possible.  This would be "the kings of the North".

Not a country that is stouter than his fellows, but a man.   The same man who claims he is God.

Daniel 7:20   And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

The FP will be of a stout build.  This is describing his appearance.  He wont be a strong tall lean man, but plumpish or possibly stocky and small in stature.  This is the same man who speaks very great things (about himself).

2 Thessalonians 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

What does the dragon speak like?  He lies.

The little horn comes out of the 10 kings.  It's a new kingdom.  He arises from out of the 7th head (kingdom). When he takes rule it will morph into the eighth kingdom.  Israel are of old.  Way before.  They were only ever a nation and a people, not a kingdom.

Revelation 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Revelation 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

These seven heads stand for seven kingdoms that have ruled. Not hills in Jerusalem.

1. Egyptian empire

2. Assyrian empire

3.  Babylonian empire

4.  Medo/Persian empire

5.  Greecian empire.....................all five are fallen

6.  Roman empire ........................"is" ruling in John's day.

7.  End time Roman empire...... (a mixture of many nations now)

8. Will morph into an eighth kingdom.......... with only the 10 kings ruling with the FP leading.

The woman (Harlot) has had  all these kingdoms under her since the beginning.  They have all been serving Babylon, the land of confusion.

That happened, but it's not the interpretation of the 7 mountains. 

Mountains = kingdoms. 

Hills are smaller = smaller kingdoms.

You are speaking of physical hills, and the scripture says "mountains" which is spiritually symbolic.

For example.  Mt Sion is the "kingdom" of God.

These mountains are the kingdoms of man.

It does not say that a host was given to Israel, but a host given to the little horn, the FP.  The man of sin.  His host are all the nations obeying his new laws who have the power to lock up, persecute and destroy any individual who do not conform to his new system (MOB)

Daniel 8:10   And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

Daniel 8:11   Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

The little horn came out of one them  (one of those 4 generals who set up a kingdom) and waxes great in the end times, not back then.  Much time has passed.  We know that kingdom is modern day Rome.  He comes out of that one which was set up long ago.....the 7th head.

The kings of the North will invade and occupy Jerusalem.  I don't know for sure whether it will be 10 nations or more, but I do know that the 10 kings who are of the same bloodline are behind it all.  When this happens, the FP will show his face shortly after for he is working with them.  He will rule for 42 months and then his end will come.

I know it's all centered around Jerusalem, for that's where it will all begin and end, but that's only his headquarters, where his temple and throne will be.  Not only will Israel feel his sting, but the whole world.

Looks like you have been reading other peoples interpretations. 

The first hole i saw you write was that the king of the north is little.Not true.The man is not little nor is his country.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Looks like you have been reading other peoples interpretations. 

The first hole i saw you write was that the king of the north is little.Not true.The man is not little nor is his country.

No, I said the "kings" of the north. Plural.  I don't think this army is small, which is why I said I'm not sure it consists of just 10 nations, because it could possibly be much more in that pact.  What is small is the 10 kings.  They are the elite "individuals".  Only a small handful, who control and lead all the kings of the north like a puppet on a string.

Jeremiah 25:26   And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world, which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Jeremiah 25:27   Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

7 hours ago, Sister said:

No, I said the "kings" of the north. Plural.  I don't think this army is small, which is why I said I'm not sure it consists of just 10 nations, because it could possibly be much more in that pact.  What is small is the 10 kings.  They are the elite "individuals".  Only a small handful, who control and lead all the kings of the north like a puppet on a string.

Jeremiah 25:26   And all the kings of the north, far and near, one with another, and all the kingdoms of the world, which are upon the face of the earth: and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Jeremiah 25:27   Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

In the meantime Israel has 300 nuclear warheads that say anyoe whoattempts to invade us willbe destroyed.

On top of that the US has a military base in Israel with more than 1 billion dollars worth of weapons ready to war with anyone who wishes to invade.

Who do you believe Israel and the US will bow too?