• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

In the meantime Israel has 300 nuclear warheads that say anyoe whoattempts to invade us willbe destroyed.

On top of that the US has a military base in Israel with more than 1 billion dollars worth of weapons ready to war with anyone who wishes to invade.

Who do you believe Israel and the US will bow too?

Is any of that a match for God?

If he says that he will punish Jerusalem who can hold his hand back?  Can the USA save them then?  Will their billion(s) of dollars worth of weapons save Israel if God has a controversy with them?  The USA is being used only to get that temple approved.  To give Israel that backing and confidence in spite of their enemies.  Israel have no friends, God said it himself.  Their friends only lead them into destruction. 

Jeremiah 30:11   For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Jeremiah 30:12   For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.

Jeremiah 30:13   There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

Jeremiah 30:14   All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.

I believe they will bow down to the kings of the north whom God is sending for the scriptures to be fulfilled. 

Nations don't operate or send troops out without a leader.  All they have to do is take down the leaders, then take the spoil, like they have always done in the past.  Why should it be different today?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Is any of that a match for God?

If he says that he will punish Jerusalem who can hold his hand back?  Can the USA save them then?  Will their billion(s) of dollars worth of weapons save Israel if God has a controversy with them?  The USA is being used only to get that temple approved.  To give Israel that backing and confidence in spite of their enemies.  Israel have no friends, God said it himself.  Their friends only lead them into destruction. 

Jeremiah 30:11   For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Jeremiah 30:12   For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.

Jeremiah 30:13   There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

Jeremiah 30:14   All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.

I believe they will bow down to the kings of the north whom God is sending for the scriptures to be fulfilled. 

Nations don't operate or send troops out without a leader.  All they have to do is take down the leaders, then take the spoil, like they have always done in the past.  Why should it be different today?

When the beast invades Jerusalem at the endof time,those nations are destroyed just as i said.

No country in this world can forcefully invade Israel without being destroyed,period.

As for the king of the north.He does not forcefully invade Israel.

Read this verse carefully.Does it sound like they are bowing down to the king of the north as you say?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

They may love him and believe his military can,protect them from the beast but it doesnt say they bow down to him.In fact it says he flatters them.He has nothing but good things to say about Israelis.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/1/2019 at 7:45 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Revelation 19:v. 11

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth Judge and make War. (War? Rev. 12:v.7&3)

Revelation 12:v.7 & 3

And there was War in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon (the Red Dragon); and the Dragon fought and his angels,

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great Red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 13:v.1 & 3 & 11-12 & 5-7 & 12-18

1 ... And I saw a Beast rise up out of the Sea (waters) - the FIRST Beast - , having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And I saw one of his (7) heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the Beast.

11 And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth - dry land -; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.   -  A FALSE LAMB  -

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound - of one his 7 heads - was healed.

And there was given unto him - unto the FIRST Beast -  a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue 42 months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

12 And he - the Dragon - exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast - the FIRST Beast - ; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast - the FIRST Beast - , which had the wound (verse 3 above) by a Sword, and did live.

15 And he - the Dragon - had power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

REvelation 12:7-10

And there was War in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon; and the Dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: 

11 And they - Michael and his angels overcame him by the blood of the Lamb - JESUS -, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the Dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the Man child.

Danaiel 12:1-3

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-16 

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  -  Daniel 12:v.2 above  -

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel - MICHAEL - , and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 11:v.15

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

This is probably the best side step I have seen on these threads. 

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

When the beast invades Jerusalem at the endof time,those nations are destroyed just as i said.

What nations?  You mean the kings of the North? 

The kings of the North are the beast's armies.  God has sent them.

Jeremiah 1:15   For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

No country in this world can forcefully invade Israel without being destroyed,period.

God is allowing Israel to go through this.  He is the one who is sending the armies.  Israel have forsaken the Lord God by rejecting Christ.  After they have gone through this (for 42 months), Christ will come rescue them.  They have no power against the enemy on their own.  It is Christ who will destroy Israel's enemies at his Coming, and not Israel.  This is when their eyes will be opened.

As for the king of the north.He does not forcefully invade Israel.

Yes I agree.  But don't get the kings of the north mixed up with the king of the north just yet.

The kings of the north are the beast's armies.  The 10 kings rule over them and tell them when to make their move..  The armies will come first.

Why?  because Israel has made a secret deal with them (the 10 kings)

These are my thoughts on how I think it will happen, but it's just an educated guess.

Israel want the Dome of the Rock destroyed so that they can build their own temple there.

Israel's leaders (not the people) stage an attack on Jerusalem. 

They make a secret deal and use the kings of the North to fake this attack and destroy that Dome.

Palestine rejoices, not because the Dome is gone, but because they hate Israel. 

Israel are mistaken in thinking that the kings of the North are their friends, but it turns out that they also want Jerusalem for themselves, so they play nice for a while offering protection, whilst the building of the temple goes ahead where the Dome was.  When the temple is finished, the kings of the North decide to stay because they want their man....the KING of the North to sit in that temple.  Their man is the FP.   They take control over Israel.  It's all been planned.  Now how can Israel fight them with their nuclear weapons when they are in their own country?  The kings of the North already have a foothold.  There are too many of them, and they have access to everything because Israel trusted them.  They start treating the Jews with contempt.  It will be back to Egypt.  Israel will cry out for help, and the KING OF THE NORTH, the FP will come.  Israel think he's come to save them.  He gives relief and promises nice things whilst rising to power.  Once he has Israel's trust along with the rest of the world, and made ruler he will turn on Israel.  Where the USA comes into it I don't know but possibly they could come to help Israel when the Kings of the North overstay their welcome, or they could come with them, and get kicked out of the deal.  We just have to wait and see what happens.  Everything is staged and it's hard to know what's really going on behind the scenes.  I do know that Palestine rejoices when this so called attack happens;

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

When the FP starts making his way down to Egypt conquering Muslim nations, the Mede's will stand up (Islam). This will be close to the end of the tribulation.  This is the fruit of the cockatrice (FP) - WAR.  The FP's kingdom against Islam and their allies are now at war.  Christ has to come and stop that war or else no flesh will be saved but the land will be wasted.  This war won't be only happening in Israel, but throughout the whole earth.  Next battle is Armageddon against the Lamb.  All Israel's enemies come together.  This is God's work.  Rounding up Israel's enemies like a game of chess. God will put them into checkmate....to be destroyed all together in that one place.

Read this verse carefully.Does it sound like they are bowing down to the king of the north as you say?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

Daniel 11:32   And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Yes.  Israel are the ones going against their own covenant.  Their covenant should be with God and not with man.  The one corrupting by flatteries is the King of the North,...the False Prophet, the man with the big mouth and who speaks much lies.  The Son of Perdition.

They may love him and believe his military can,protect them from the beast but it doesnt say they bow down to him.In fact it says he flatters them.He has nothing but good things to say about Israelis.

That's only when he is rising to power.  He has to deceive.

The kings of the North, and the King of the North are on the same team.  They are working together.

7 hours ago, Sister said:

What nations?  You mean the kings of the North? 

The kings of the North are the beast's armies.  God has sent them.

Jeremiah 1:15   For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

God is allowing Israel to go through this.  He is the one who is sending the armies.  Israel have forsaken the Lord God by rejecting Christ.  After they have gone through this (for 42 months), Christ will come rescue them.  They have no power against the enemy on their own.  It is Christ who will destroy Israel's enemies at his Coming, and not Israel.  This is when their eyes will be opened.

Yes I agree.  But don't get the kings of the north mixed up with the king of the north just yet.

The kings of the north are the beast's armies.  The 10 kings rule over them and tell them when to make their move..  The armies will come first.

Why?  because Israel has made a secret deal with them (the 10 kings)

These are my thoughts on how I think it will happen, but it's just an educated guess.

Israel want the Dome of the Rock destroyed so that they can build their own temple there.

Israel's leaders (not the people) stage an attack on Jerusalem. 

They make a secret deal and use the kings of the North to fake this attack and destroy that Dome.

Palestine rejoices, not because the Dome is gone, but because they hate Israel. 

Israel are mistaken in thinking that the kings of the North are their friends, but it turns out that they also want Jerusalem for themselves, so they play nice for a while offering protection, whilst the building of the temple goes ahead where the Dome was.  When the temple is finished, the kings of the North decide to stay because they want their man....the KING of the North to sit in that temple.  Their man is the FP.   They take control over Israel.  It's all been planned.  Now how can Israel fight them with their nuclear weapons when they are in their own country?  The kings of the North already have a foothold.  There are too many of them, and they have access to everything because Israel trusted them.  They start treating the Jews with contempt.  It will be back to Egypt.  Israel will cry out for help, and the KING OF THE NORTH, the FP will come.  Israel think he's come to save them.  He gives relief and promises nice things whilst rising to power.  Once he has Israel's trust along with the rest of the world, and made ruler he will turn on Israel.  Where the USA comes into it I don't know but possibly they could come to help Israel when the Kings of the North overstay their welcome, or they could come with them, and get kicked out of the deal.  We just have to wait and see what happens.  Everything is staged and it's hard to know what's really going on behind the scenes.  I do know that Palestine rejoices when this so called attack happens;

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

When the FP starts making his way down to Egypt conquering Muslim nations, the Mede's will stand up (Islam). This will be close to the end of the tribulation.  This is the fruit of the cockatrice (FP) - WAR.  The FP's kingdom against Islam and their allies are now at war.  Christ has to come and stop that war or else no flesh will be saved but the land will be wasted.  This war won't be only happening in Israel, but throughout the whole earth.  Next battle is Armageddon against the Lamb.  All Israel's enemies come together.  This is God's work.  Rounding up Israel's enemies like a game of chess. God will put them into checkmate....to be destroyed all together in that one place.

Daniel 11:32   And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Yes.  Israel are the ones going against their own covenant.  Their covenant should be with God and not with man.  The one corrupting by flatteries is the King of the North,...the False Prophet, the man with the big mouth and who speaks much lies.  The Son of Perdition.

That's only when he is rising to power.  He has to deceive.

The kings of the North, and the King of the North are on the same team.  They are working together.

So you believe Egypt is in the north?

According to zechariah ,Egypt is singled out as one of the nations which come against jerusalem at the time of the end.As far as I know,Egypt is the only country mentioned by its present name as being with those nations which form the beast.

The king of the north doesnt come against jerusalem at the time of the end.His military occupies jerusalem42 months before the time of the end.The beast comes against his military.

Also,the king of te north never turns against Israel.Whatever gave you that Idea?

The king of the north doesnt destroy the land in the middle east untill after the king of the south(the beast) attacks Jerusalem killing his military stationed there and raping the Israeli women and killing its men and leading many away into captivity..

The king of the north is Israels clostest and most trusted ally and never turns against the Israelis.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe Egypt is in the north?

No. 

When I said

back to Egypt

I meant spiritually.  Under bondage.  In Captivity again.

and when I said;

When the FP starts making his way down to Egypt conquering Muslim nations, the Mede's will stand up (Islam).

I am referring to this scripture;

Daniel 11:42   He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

According to zechariah ,Egypt is singled out as one of the nations which come against jerusalem at the time of the end.As far as I know,Egypt is the only country mentioned by its present name as being with those nations which form the beast.

All nations will give their power over to the beast, or else this global government system won't work.  This king of the North, the little horn, the FP, when rising to power will make a deal with Islamic nations also and promise them something.  Think of a politician who will lie and promise anything to get elected.  Once he is has received power, he goes back on his word.  He goes down to Egypt according to the scriptures, and conquers these Islamic nations.  Their prophet is Mohamad. He can't have that now can he?  He needs all to worship him.

This will make Islam (the Mede's) stand up all together against the FP's kingdom.

The king of the north doesnt come against jerusalem at the time of the end.His military occupies jerusalem42 months before the time of the end.The beast comes against his military.

I said the Mede's will stand up close to the end, not the king of the north.  Yes, I know the king of the North will occupy Jerusalem at the start of the 42 months.

Also,the king of te north never turns against Israel.Whatever gave you that Idea?

The King of the North is the beast.  The fourth terrible beast spoken in Daniel, and out of the 7th head as spoken of in Revelation.  Israel wants their temple built so that their Messiah can come.  The wrong one comes.  He doesn't come to save them, but in his heart is to destroy them.  He deceives them at first.  Just like I said before, he's exactly like a politician speaking smooth words until voted in, then his true colors show.

Jeremiah 25:17   Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

Jeremiah 25:18   To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;

The king of the north doesnt destroy the land in the middle east untill after the king of the south(the beast) attacks Jerusalem killing his military stationed there and raping the Israeli women and killing its men and leading many away into captivity..

The king of the south is not the beast.  The king of the south is with the kings of the east.  They are Islamic nations. 

Revelation 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The king of the north is Israels clostest and most trusted ally and never turns against the Israelis.

Jeremiah 1:13   And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.

Jeremiah 1:14   Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Jeremiah 4:3   For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.

Jeremiah 4:4   Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 4:5   Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities.

Jeremiah 4:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 4:9   And it shall come to pass at that day, saith the LORD, that the heart of the king shall perish, and the heart of the princes; and the priests shall be astonished, and the prophets shall wonder.

Jeremiah 4:10   Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 4:11   At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem, A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse,

Jeremiah 4:12   Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them.

Jeremiah 4:13   Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.

Jeremiah 4:14   O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

Jeremiah 4:16   Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.

(the Lord has been warning Jerusalem to repent, but you say she is safe?  Stay as she is, man will save her with his massive weapons?)

Jeremiah 4:17   As keepers of a field, are they against her round about; because she hath been rebellious against me, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 4:30   And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

Jeremiah 4:31   For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.

Obadiah 1:7   All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

44 minutes ago, Sister said:

No. 

When I said

I meant spiritually.  Under bondage.  In Captivity again.

and when I said;

I am referring to this scripture;

Daniel 11:42   He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

All nations will give their power over to the beast, or else this global government system won't work.  This king of the North, the little horn, the FP, when rising to power will make a deal with Islamic nations also and promise them something.  Think of a politician who will lie and promise anything to get elected.  Once he is has received power, he goes back on his word.  He goes down to Egypt according to the scriptures, and conquers these Islamic nations.  Their prophet is Mohamad. He can't have that now can he?  He needs all to worship him.

This will make Islam (the Mede's) stand up all together against the FP's kingdom.

I said the Mede's will stand up close to the end, not the king of the north.  Yes, I know the king of the North will occupy Jerusalem at the start of the 42 months.

The King of the North is the beast.  The fourth terrible beast spoken in Daniel, and out of the 7th head as spoken of in Revelation.  Israel wants their temple built so that their Messiah can come.  The wrong one comes.  He doesn't come to save them, but in his heart is to destroy them.  He deceives them at first.  Just like I said before, he's exactly like a politician speaking smooth words until voted in, then his true colors show.

Jeremiah 25:17   Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

Jeremiah 25:18   To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;

The king of the south is not the beast.  The king of the south is with the kings of the east.  They are Islamic nations. 

Revelation 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Jeremiah 1:13   And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.

Jeremiah 1:14   Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Jeremiah 4:3   For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.

Jeremiah 4:4   Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 4:5   Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities.

Jeremiah 4:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 4:9   And it shall come to pass at that day, saith the LORD, that the heart of the king shall perish, and the heart of the princes; and the priests shall be astonished, and the prophets shall wonder.

Jeremiah 4:10   Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 4:11   At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem, A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse,

Jeremiah 4:12   Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them.

Jeremiah 4:13   Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.

Jeremiah 4:14   O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

Jeremiah 4:16   Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.

(the Lord has been warning Jerusalem to repent, but you say she is safe?  Stay as she is, man will save her with his massive weapons?)

Jeremiah 4:17   As keepers of a field, are they against her round about; because she hath been rebellious against me, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 4:30   And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

Jeremiah 4:31   For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.

Obadiah 1:7   All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

Your quoting alot of scripture that says nothing about the beast.

You claim the king of the north is the beast and will occupy jerusalem for 42 months.

Scripture says the beast occupies jerusalem for three days.Not 42 months.

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your quoting alot of scripture that says nothing about the beast.

You claim the king of the north is the beast and will occupy jerusalem for 42 months.

I gave prophecy of the end times, concerning the beast, the King of the North.  You have to connect the dots.  They are the same.

Yes the king of the North is the beast with the 10 horns, and their man the Son of Perdition, the little horn.  They will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months and will rule from there.  He is not only ruling over Jerusalem, but the whole earth.  He does not stand for Israel, but is against Israel. He is also against the Christians;

Daniel 7:23   Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Daniel 7:24   And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

42 months.

Daniel 12:6   And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

Daniel 12:7   And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

42 months.

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

42 months.

Scripture says the beast occupies jerusalem for three days.Not 42 months.

Scripture please?

2 hours ago, Sister said:

I gave prophecy of the end times, concerning the beast, the King of the North.  You have to connect the dots.  They are the same.

Yes the king of the North is the beast with the 10 horns, and their man the Son of Perdition, the little horn.  They will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months and will rule from there.  He is not only ruling over Jerusalem, but the whole earth.  He does not stand for Israel, but is against Israel. He is also against the Christians;

Daniel 7:23   Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Daniel 7:24   And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

42 months.

Daniel 12:6   And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

Daniel 12:7   And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

42 months.

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

42 months.

Scripture please?

Three days after tr beast invades Jerusalem and kills the two witnesses,Christ comes and resurects the dead.At that time the beast is destroyed in  the war of Armegedon.

You claim the beast is occupying Jerusalem while the two witnesses are occupying Jerusalem and that is not true.Scripture shows the beast occupying jerusalem for three days.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-7.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-8.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-9.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-10.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-11.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-12.htm

Or are you trying to say the beast will reign with Christ for 42 months after the resurection?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Three days after tr beast invades Jerusalem and kills the two witnesses,Christ comes and resurects the dead.At that time the beast is destroyed in  the war of Armegedon.

Shilohsfoal

The two prophets are sent to witness during the reign of the beast.  The beast's headquarters are in Jerusalem, the temple where the FP will sit.  The two witnesses will be sent there for the duration of the that reign, to torment the beast's kingdom, and from there will send all the plagues on to the world (7 angels will sound)

The beast will rule for 1290 days in Jerusalem.  This is Satan's revenge, to sit in that place which is promised to Jesus.  To take Jerusalem for himself.  Of course Satan will use the beast and the FP to do his bidding.  He always works through man.

The two witnesses testify for 1260 days, and are killed where they have been preaching the whole time.....in Jerusalem.  The world blame them for all the plagues, which is why they will rejoice and send gifts to one another.  They think all their troubles are gone. During their celebrations, the two witnesses will be brought back to life.  The world will be afraid.  Now the Mede's will stand up, and the 3rd WW will start.  We have about.... 30 days now..... with the two witnesses gone ..... until the Coming.  The battle will be man against man, kingdom against kingdom, nation against nation.  Total chaos where all the nations of the earth become involved in this war.  It won't be just happening in Israel but throughout the whole earth.  Islam is spread out throughout all the nations and will take all the strongholds of Babylon.  They will destroy her "hardware" by blowing everything up. Power stations, water supplies, bridges, communications, you name it.  This war will be so fierce and will go on for a short time which is why it has to be "cut short".  A third of men will die in this war alone.  Then Christ will stop that war by his appearing.  All those armies then come together and gather at Megiddo to "prepare" in making war against the Lamb now.  Christ will be waiting for them on the Mount of Olives where his feet will touch.  They will come down through the valley of Jehoshaphat and the valley of Hinnom surrounding Jerusalem up to the Valley of Kidron facing the east where Christ is standing.  Now the resurrection of the saints.  This is when Christ comes to reward all.  His saints and those who have done evil.

You claim the beast is occupying Jerusalem while the two witnesses are occupying Jerusalem and that is not true.Scripture shows the beast occupying jerusalem for three days.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-7.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-8.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-9.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-10.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-11.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/11-12.htm

Those verses only say that the two witnesses will be dead for 3 1/2 days.  It does not say nor prove that the beast is occupying Jerusalem for three days.  How did you see that in there?

Or are you trying to say the beast will reign with Christ for 42 months after the resurection?

No.  How can he?  The False Prophet and the beast will be thrown in the lake of fire at the Lords coming.  The resurrection is at the Coming, just like I explained.  At the end of the tribulation.

Edited by Sister