• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

38 minutes ago, douggg said:

But Egypt and Assyria were not included in the Daniel 2 vision, because there are only four kingdoms in the Daniel 7 vision.    

Hi douggg

Yes Egypt and Assyria were not specifically included in the Daniel 2 interpretation of King Neb's dream, because the dream was concerning his Kingdom of Babylon reigning at the time.... and which kingdoms would reign after him..... in their order.  The exact order of these kingdoms to follow after Babylon is the key to unlocking who the 7 heads (mountains)are of Revelation.  We have to seek to understand that there was two kingdoms ruling before Babylon. 

1. Babylon (head of gold)

2. Medo-Persia (breast and arms of silver)

3. Greecia (belly & thighs of brass)

4. Rome (legs of iron)

5. New Rome (feet & 10 toes iron & clay)

Reveals only five kingdoms.  Egypt and Assyria were not mentioned in this dream because it doesn't concern them, they were already past.  Have to seek.  5 + 2 = 7 kingdoms.

The four beasts in the Daniel 7 vision is Daniel's dream.  God is giving more info on the 4 Kings (not kingdoms) to come.  Note Kings.

The first beast (Lion given wings) is Darius of the Mede's.  He was humbled and a man's heart given to him (Dan 6:23-28).  Talking about the king, not his kingdom.

The second beast (bear with three ribs in it's mouth ) is the 4th king of Persia (Artaxerxes I think his name is)  The three ribs in his mouth represent the three kings before him.  (Dan 11:2).  Talking about the king specifically.  During the days of this king, of Persia, the king Greecia will conquer him.

These two kingdoms Medo& Persia combined (arms and chest of silver)  Nevertheless it's revealing those two particular kings to come after Babylon.

The third beast (leopard) is Alexander of Greece.  That king.

The fourth beast jumps to end time Rome (during the days of the 10 kings).  Focus is given on the little horn that will come out of them - so this king, is the False Prophet with the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things.

The Revelation 17:10 verse is that there are 7 kings - not 7 kingdoms.     The 7 kings are of the fourth kingdom.   As are the 10 kings.  To comply with Daniel 7:23-24 verse about the 10 kings coming out of the fourth kingdom, as well as, the little horn person.

Revelation 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Go back to Daniel. The image starts with the third kingdom ruling.  Babylon, Medo Persia, Greecia + 2 before them (Egypt & Assyria) = 5 kingdoms that have fallen during the days of John.   Rome was in power, and the end time Rome is to come ....when the 10 kings come to power.  This is the 4th dreadful beast of that Dan 7 vision. Different from all the rest because the False Prophet will come out of it  (little horn) shortly after the 10 kings are given authority to rule "as kings"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Sister said:

Reveals only five kingdoms.  Egypt and Assyria were not mentioned in this dream because it doesn't concern them, they were already past.  Have to seek.  5 + 2 = 7 kingdoms.

Sister, here is what I am saying respectfully, that you have misinterpreted the 7 kings in Revelation 17:10 as being 7 kingdoms, or over 7 kingdoms.  

The 7 kings and the 10 kings, however, must be of the fourth kingdom of Daniel 7:23-24.   So we would have 7 kings and 10 kings associated with the Roman Empire.

I just made a new thread on "my view of the identity of end times persons", listing the 7 kings.

8 minutes ago, Sister said:

The four beasts in the Daniel 7 vision is Daniel's dream.  God is giving more info on the 4 Kings (not kingdoms) to come.  Note Kings.

The first beast (Lion given wings) is Darius of the Mede's.  He was humbled and a man's heart given to him (Dan 6:23-28).  Talking about the king, not his kingdom.

Are you sure you don't mean Nebuchadnezzar?

10 minutes ago, Sister said:

The fourth beast jumps to end time Rome (during the days of the 10 kings).  Focus is given on the little horn that will come out of them - so this king, is the False Prophet with the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things.

I view the end time Roman Empire as the EU, that the little horn will be selected leader of.

But I don't think the little horn person is the false prophet.    The false prophet is the second beast in Revelation 13, coming out the earth, Israel it seems to me.

The little horn person starts out as the selected leader of the EU.     And later, near the middle of the seven years, after he is killed and brought back to life, as the first beast of Revelation 13, he then becomes dictator of the EU.

1 hour ago, douggg said:

The seventh king of the seven kings in Revelation 17:10 will be the end times little horn king of the end times Roman Empire - the EU.

The little horn will remove three of the ten kings, but he has to replace those because after the little horn later becomes the beast, the ten kings give their kingdom over to him - basically as he becomes dictator.     Revelation 17:12-13.

The seven heads are the seven kingdoms.  The 7th head has 10 kings controlling that 7th kingdom.  Not one leader, but 10.  All related.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Just before the little horn arises out of the ten, three kings will lose their dominion.  These three are not of the 10 horns but separate...outside of them.  For example it could be the USA, England & Russia.  Just an example......  Three major superpowers of the world cannot act on their own anymore or be a threat to this New World Order.  Must submit to the beast.  They don't have a say on the world stage anymore.

4 minutes ago, douggg said:

Sister, here is what I am saying respectfully, that you have misinterpreted the 7 kings in Revelation 17:10 as being 7 kingdoms, or over 7 kingdoms.  

The 7 kings and the 10 kings, however, must be of the fourth kingdom of Daniel 7:23-24.   So we would have 7 kings and 10 kings associated with the Roman Empire.

I just made a new thread on "my view of the identity of end times persons", listing the 7 kings.

Douggg

You don't have to accept what I am saying.  I am just giving my view.  To me it is so simple.  If it wasn't for King Neb's dream I wouldn't be able to solve it.  Daniel 2 is the key showing the rise and fall of those kingdoms.

7 minutes ago, douggg said:
27 minutes ago, Sister said:

Are you sure you don't mean Nebuchadnezzar?

I am positive.  The Lion is Darius of the Mede's.  Please read Dan 6:23-28, to prove how he was humbled. 

5 minutes ago, Sister said:

I am positive.  The Lion is Darius of the Mede's.  Please read Dan 6:23-28, to prove how he was humbled. 

I don't see that Darius was humbled in those verses.

Instead, I think it was Nebuchadnezzar who was humbled in Daniel 4: 22-37,  when he lost his mind, and grazed in the field eat grass like a beast in the field, until God restored him

10 minutes ago, douggg said:
29 minutes ago, Sister said:

I view the end time Roman Empire as the EU, that the little horn will be selected leader of.

But I don't think the little horn person is the false prophet.    The false prophet is the second beast in Revelation 13, coming out the earth, Israel it seems to me.

It could be the EU, I am not saying it's not.  I've always had a hunch that this beast will be of the European continent.  They could make a new body up however, because everything will be new, but we'll have to wait and see.

The little horn is the False Prophet.  He is the one with eyes and speaks great words (against the most high).  The little horn is the second beast in Revelation 13.  It's the same one.  

Here's the difference between the first beast coming out of the sea and the second one coming out of the earth.

Sea represents peoples, nations, tongues.....populations of people.  Kingdoms and nations come out of peoples.

The second beast comes out of the earth.  If something comes out of the earth where does it come out from?

Beneath.

The False prophet will be born of a woman, but his kingdom is from below - the pit of hell.  Satans idea.

Israel comes out of the sea like all the other nations.

The little horn person starts out as the selected leader of the EU.     And later, near the middle of the seven years, after he is killed and brought back to life, as the first beast of Revelation 13, he then becomes dictator of the EU.

The little horn is the False Prophet/Son of Perdition.  He rules for 3 1/2 years.  When the armies gather to war Christ, he is thrown into the lake of fire.  He doesn't get killed and brought back to life prior to that.  He rises to power and falls to his fate.  The first beast of Revelation 13 is only "wounded".  That wound heals when they are given full power.

7 minutes ago, douggg said:

I don't see that Darius was humbled in those verses.

Instead, I think it was Nebuchadnezzar who was humbled in Daniel 4: 22-37,  when he lost his mind, and grazed in the field eat grass like a beast in the field, until God restored him

Daniel 6:23   Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

Daniel 6:24   And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den.

Daniel 6:25   Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

Daniel 6:26   I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Daniel 6:27   He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

Daniel 6:28   So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

This is a Pagan king who has recognized and made it into law that all men of his kingdom tremble and fear before Daniel's God.  If that's not humble I don't know what is.  He must of been a proud King before this, hence why his wings were clipped and a man's heart given to him because of this decree he made.  A very big statement indeed!

49 minutes ago, Sister said:

Daniel 6:25   Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

Daniel 6:26   I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Daniel 6:27   He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

Daniel 6:28   So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

This is a Pagan king who has recognized and made it into law that all men of his kingdom tremble and fear before Daniel's God.  If that's not humble I don't know what is.  He must of been a proud King before this, hence why his wings were clipped and a man's heart given to him because of this decree he made.  A very big statement indeed!

The description in Daniel 7:4 fits Nebuchadnezzar more than Darius.    Nebuchadnezzar was made to crawl on his knees like a beast of the field, to later stand upright again as a man.

Daniel 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Daniel 4:30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?

Nebuchadnezzar speaking above ^

Nebuchadnezzar humbled and restored >

33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

6 hours ago, douggg said:

The description in Daniel 7:4 fits Nebuchadnezzar more than Darius.    Nebuchadnezzar was made to crawl on his knees like a beast of the field, to later stand upright again as a man.

Daniel 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Daniel 4:30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?

Nebuchadnezzar speaking above ^

Nebuchadnezzar humbled and restored >

33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Hi Douggg

It's not all laid out easy to understand because we have to seek.  I will explain it like this so you can see.

Yes King Nebuchadnezzar was humbled, but the four beast vision of Dan 7 is concerning the beasts to follow at that time.  Please note at the time of this prophecy concerning the 4 beasts, King Neb has already come and gone and his successor Belshazzar (last king of Babylon) is ruling. This is when Daniel's vision occurred.

Daniel 7:1   In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

Daniel 7:3   And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

King Neb has already come and gone.  Another king is coming to conquer Belshazzar king of Babylon.

Look at how these scriptures are laid out.;

Dan 1 - King Nebuchadnezzar in power (Babylon)

Dan 2 - King Nebuchadnezzar in power (Babylon)

Dan 3 -King Nebuchadnezzar in power (Babylon)

Dan 4 - King Nebuchadnezzar in power (Babylon)

Dan 5 - King Belshazzar in power (last king of Babylon)

Dan 6 - Darius in power (the Mede's)

Dan 7 - Belshazzar in power (Babylon)   .......vision of the 4 beasts to come (4 specific kings who will hold rule)

Dan 8 - Belshazzar in power (3rd year) (Babylon)

Dan 9 - Darius in power (1st year) (the Mede's)

Dan 10 - Cyrus in Power (3rd year) (the Persians)

Dan 11 - Darius in power (1st year) (the Mede's) ......explanation given of who the bear is with three ribs in his mouth

Look how the chapters appear a bit mixed up going back and forth to the different kingdoms in power? God has done that on purpose.  When it is revealed who the bear is in chapter 11 , it's easy to see who the lion is which came before him in Dan ch 6.  This is the one who conquered the last king of Babylon.  His wings were clipped and given the heart of a man.  Before that Darius was serving false gods, and God showed him through Daniel's experience who the true God was, and he decreed it throughout his whole kingdom.  King Neb is already gone and this vision does not concern him as God has already dealt with him.  Now he will deal with Darius and humble him also.

The visions always come before the changes occur.  This is because God testifies beforehand that he knows what's going to happen.  No point testifying after the fact, that's not what a prophecy is.  The dream of Daniel is the prophecy.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Sister