• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Hilarious!  I wanted to give the laughing reaction thing to your post and others, but I seem to have run out of reaction privileges.  Anyhow, all the posts have been pretty funny.:24:   

Thanks for the tickling-funny-bone thread, Deb.

You're quite welcome!   I am enjoying it immensely, too!   Thanks everyone for making our hearts merry....good medicine.

4 hours ago, dr3032 said:

This wasn't recent, but I have a story.

I went shopping at Walmart, and went to leave after I was finished. When I came near my truck, my pocket was empty. I looked through the window and, sure enough, I had locked my keys inside. My home is nowhere near Walmart and I didn't know what to do. As luck would have it, the little window that slides open in the back of the truck (above the bed) was unlocked (thank God). 

First, I slid it open and set my purchases inside my truck. Now, i'm not the biggest guy, but i'm not small, either. A little too much gut for me to be small. I struggled with getting my shoulders in, but successfully wiggled past that. Somehow got my gut through there, but not without the window catching my jeans. I was struggling now both with trying to get in and also trying to keep my pants on. There wasn't room within the truck, so to make room, I unlocked the front door. Not the best idea.

WHACK! I smacked hard onto the ground with my pants around my ankles. I stood up and looked around to make sure nobody was looking. Just as I was doing so, a man holding his little girl walked by. She was thankfully looking elsewhere, but the man shielded her eyes and did a double take looking at me like, "does that guy seriously have his pants down?" Embarrassed, I pulled my pants back up and got out of there quick. I was afraid someone would think I was trying to steal my own truck, or maybe also might call me in for indecent exposure.

So, yeah. That's how I dropped trousers in the Walmart parking lot. 

You had me LOL.   Wish I could have given you 3 laughing emoticons!   Even told my mother your story just now....

Again on the news...

A home owner woke up to find his car door open.   He checked his video and saw a bear ambling up to the car overnight.   The bear used the car door handle and opened the car door!   He opened it with no problem at all!   He slowly ambled off as the car alarm sounded.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/26/2019 at 11:59 AM, Sonshine☀️ said:

391A66EA-0DE5-42B7-9EBF-4911D1A6EADE.gif.e7090cb9afd202198e33d0567fe52494.gif Cats do the funniest stuff!  God must have a terrific sense of humor!

For a flash of a second, seeing the legs and tail .. I thought that it was coming out. It would if the action ran backwards :D

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Last night on the news they showed a video of a cat chasing off a coyote from a backyard.   The cat went after the coyote a couple of times.   Funny thing...the owners of that home say it isn't even their cat!   I guess he thinks it's his home!