• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

A Galatians 1:12 (NKJV)
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught [it,] but [it came] through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

“Came through the revelation of Jesus Christ”

This is the one and only way to understand the Mystery of Christ in us. Through a direct revelation of Jesus Christ, directly to the heart of the believer. Seeing how God is no respecter of persons, this revelation of the Mystery of Christ in us is open to all equally, to all those that want it. Those that are willing to give up all themselves, all they lay claim to as their own. This is what the Spirit of Christ searches the world for, a heart that would be willing. When this heart is found, this heart is tried to see if this desire is real, not to God, but to the believer themselves, that they would know the price required and that they were willing to pay that price. Not to puff up, but to give great confidence in the faith, that their heart may truly rest in the God who loves them and not in themselves.  This is the Pearl of Great Price. This Knowledge of the Holy One. This small seed of desire that grows to the greatest of all things. 

“For the just shall live by faith”

This faith in God that surpasses all things. This faith in the love of God, directed individually to the heart of the believer. This faith in the goodness of God Himself directed personally to the believing heart. 

This is the One and only ground necessary for this revelation to be revealed in the heart of the believer. This simple yet hardest of all things to learn.

~~A giving up oneself to God, totally.~~

Than the secret of being inwardly directed by the Spirit of Christ in the heart of the believer becomes their very life. All things get run by the “peace of Christ” in the believer’s heart. 

When this is learned the first bricks of the foundation that can never be moved have been laid. The works of the flesh, self effort to make oneself better has been given up to faith, a believing in God, to keep His word to the believing heart. 

This; 

“I have been crucified with Christ, yet I live, yet not I, but Christ who lives in me”

Believing this, is the doorway to the revelation of the Mystery of Christ in us our hope of glory. 

This being in possession of this revelation of this Mystery is the goal and the faith that causes the heart to truly rest in the work and works of God. To truly know this is His creation and no one else’s. That He Himself is God at all times. That He Himself loves the believer at all times with a love that has given it’s all to the believer. That this love can be trusted in to be there tomorrow, just as today. A revelation of this love is what the believing heart cry’s for, for this is the only thing that will bring the heart to a true and everlasting rest in the love of God to itself. 

Oh, that our hearts would cry out for a deeper revelation of this love of God towards us.

Blessings,  

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

15 hours ago, Not me said:

Oh, that our hearts would cry out for a deeper revelation of this love of God towards us.

Then we can share it with the ekklesia for the sake of its edification.

1Co 14:26  How is it then, brethren? when you come together, every one of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,347
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

It is a mystery how God touches our hearts so that we now have an inward change.   As a result of this, we desire to walk worthily of our calling in Christ... following the law now written in our hearts.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

Then we can share it with the ekklesia for the sake of its edification.

1Co 14:26  How is it then, brethren? when you come together, every one of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

Oh yes, to be able to share Christ with one for whom Christ died. Such a honor and a blessing for both the speaker and the hearer.

Which causes the heart to rejoice at the thought. 

Blessings, 

55 minutes ago, Debp said:

It is a mystery how God touches our hearts so that we now have an inward change.   As a result of this, we desire to walk worthily of our calling in Christ... following the law now written in our hearts.

So true, the new birth growing to maturity,  does bring a change in ones behavior. To the praise and glory of the one who said;

“go and sin no more”.

That we would understand and take this command to be the command of love it was meant to be. The opener of all God’s blessings to mankind.

“Go and sin no more, that I might open the windows of heavens blessing down upon you.” 

Oh to see this in the heart, such a awesome truth to see. 

Blessings,

• Loved it! 1