Can I marry my muslim boyfriend

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if he is truly a muslim, his children are automatically muslim and he can't decide to change that.   His family will demand that you become a muslim also.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

This is a great opportunity  to sharpen your theology in your bid to show why his faith does not lead to salvation.  His faith and holy books says that they the Muslims believe in Jesus as a  prophet and that he did not die on the cross.

Not the onus is on you to show him why this is not so.   So you have to do some comparative studies and show the differences why his beliefs are in error.  If you want, PM me and I can point you to some revealing youtube videos of a street preacher that teaches and with boldness shows the differences and his faith errors.  He can go on his own and  look at these videos.  If he is sincere, all the beliefs he was taught and the things hidden from him , he can go research on himself.  The Lord may have actually put him in your hands to bring him home. 

You can have both, a believer and a husband.    

But absolutely no, no marriage if he is not saved, that's a recipe  for a miserable life down the road as others have outlined the reasons.