• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, pinacled said:

been there and seen worse.

You cited elihu.

Keep reading, and you will notice its arrogance.

Of course I keep reading..

This is the writer of the book..

Job 32:1 So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.

Now God to Job..

Job 38:Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Job 40:Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.Then Job answered the Lord, and said,Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.

God confirmed the arrogance of Job, thanks for telling us to read further.

Edited by gordon7777

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Firm Foundation said:

While you are at it, read the whole chapter.  Read about Jacob and Esau.

Most don't .     But it with galations makes it very clear .

Were we all not children of wrath .  WE all once were .  But GOD showed His long suffering and mercy towards us .  And in Christ we became a vessel of His mercy .

Folks we also were all created the same , with the same flesh .   Now folks might aruge with GOD why did you create me with free will , with contrary flesh ,

BUT I don't argue with HOW GOD made us ,  I JUST REJOICE that I was shown mercy .    See all were under the curse since adam .  And I don't whine or argue with GOD

for in truth ALL have sinned and all would have done the same thing that Eve and Adam did .

I just rejoice in that I was shown mercy .

GOD knows who is coming and Who aint .    I keep it simple , instead of worrying over all this ,   JUST POINT THEM TO WHO WE KNOW SAVES and IS ABLE TO SAVE .

I just don't wrestle in things too high for me ,   I just rejoice IN HIS salvation and point TO HE ALONE and all His pure docrtrine .

One thing , and WILLA GOT THIS RIGHT ON .    What was PREDETERMINED BY GOD before the WORLD began was JESUS WOULD BE THE SAVOIR

and that ALL WHO CAME TO HIM , WOULD BE SAVED .    THAT Is for sure and for certain TRUTH .   And its all I need to know .

So , many folks love debates , and they never fully UNDERSTAND and they strive and make wars ,  WHEN in fact WHY DONT WE JUST PREACH JESUS

and REMIND the church about ALL THINGS HE SAID TO DO and not to do .   NOW HOW SIMPLE IS THAT .    

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Most don't .     But it with galations makes it very clear .

Were we all not children of wrath .  WE all once were .  But GOD showed His long suffering and mercy towards us .  And in Christ we became a vessel of His mercy .

Folks we also were all created the same , with the same flesh .   Now folks might aruge with GOD why did you create me with free will , with contrary flesh ,

BUT I don't argue with HOW GOD made us ,  I JUST REJOICE that I was shown mercy .    See all were under the curse since adam .  And I don't whine or argue with GOD

for in truth ALL have sinned and all would have done the same thing that Eve and Adam did .

I just rejoice in that I was shown mercy .

GOD knows who is coming and Who aint .    I keep it simple , instead of worrying over all this ,   JUST POINT THEM TO WHO WE KNOW SAVES and IS ABLE TO SAVE .

I just don't wrestle in things too high for me ,   I just rejoice IN HIS salvation and point TO HE ALONE and all His pure docrtrine .

One thing , and WILLA GOT THIS RIGHT ON .    What was PREDETERMINED BY GOD before the WORLD began was JESUS WOULD BE THE SAVOIR

and that ALL WHO CAME TO HIM , WOULD BE SAVED .    THAT Is for sure and for certain TRUTH .   And its all I need to know .

So , many folks love debates , and they never fully UNDERSTAND and they strive and make wars ,  WHEN in fact WHY DONT WE JUST PREACH JESUS

and REMIND the church about ALL THINGS HE SAID TO DO and not to do .   NOW HOW SIMPLE IS THAT .    

To do as He did, and He did everything needed to be done..

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
  • This is Worthy 1

10 minutes ago, pinacled said:

For example;

[ Let us discern for ourselves what is right; ]

I agree to discern for ourselves, and please do me a discernment, please do not approve of what I write any more thank you if you can do as requested.

1 minute ago, pinacled said:

Wrong, The Most High confirmed His Word in calling iyov blameless, innocent, and righteous in faith.

"Where two or three are gathered".

While the punishment upon the three friends of iyov was temporal.

Punishment upon elihu is eternal.

And with a warning everyone reading should consider the mark of elihu very seriously.

For wolves creep in and desire to lead women astray with vanity.

וַֽיִּשְׁבְּת֡וּ שְׁלֹ֤שֶׁת הָאֲנָשִׁ֣ים הָ֭אֵלֶּה מֵעֲנ֣וֹת אֶת־אִיּ֑וֹב כִּ֤י ה֖וּא צַדִּ֣יק בְּעֵינָֽיו׃ (פ)

These three men ceased replying to Job, for he considered himself right.

Job humbled himself, his three friends did not, he was reproving God, of course he said he did not deserve the punishment he received, so be wrongf to yourself(self discernment)

Elihu spoke the same as God said afterwards, so who are you spoeaking by.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, gordon7777 said:

To do as He did, and He did everything needed to be done..

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

YEAH ,  FOR sure and for certain HE DID DO all that was necessary .   I would say that the vast majority of folks in churches are taught only one of the reasons JESUS went to the cross .

And that was to pay the price of our sins .   What they usually are not taught and exhorted on , IS the whole reason , the NEW convenant reason .

Most folks don't even know the true new convenant .    And that is super scary stuff to not know this .

Because GOD desired a people who would WORSHIP HIM .................HOW ,    in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .   not in sins , not in darkness , not in lies .

BUT IN SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .

THUS when JESUS said if you continue in me the truth shall set you , make you free . EXACTLY .

Paul .   BEING THEN made free FROM SIN you became servants to RIGHTEOUSNESS .  not sin ,  RIGHTEOUNESS .

Not transgressors , BUT FULLFILLERS by the SPIRIT .

For he took our sins in his flesh on the tree , that we being dead to SIN should live unto RIGHTEOUSNESS .    PETER KNEW TOO .

THEY KNEW THE REAL GOSPLE MAN .   

And the new covenant does not transgress the law ,  IT PUTS IT ON OUR INWARD PARTS MAN .  in our minds and on our hearts .    But that is called LEGALISM TODAY .

Grace don't make void the law,  it established it RIGHT ON our hearts and minds .

JESUS is not the minisir of lawlessness, BUT SATAN IS .  OH , BUT HE IS .    And folks better wise up and fast as to make their calling and election sure .

MAKE SURE they are following CHRIST and not men .

MAKE sure , for if you do ,  oh dear that is a do word again ,  but IF ye do these things , YE SHALL NEVER FALL .  OBEY HE WHO IS WITHIN US .

FOR if we would walk after the SPIRIT we would not fulfill...................what does that say , OH YEAH the lusts of the flesh .

GOD desires people to worship HIM in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH ,  AND JESUS MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE for us TO DO SO .    Folks better wisen up fast man .  FAST . 

Elihu speaking

Job 37:15 Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?

16 Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?

God speaking

Job 40:Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?

What difference does your mind see?

I agree to keep our discernment to ourselves pinackled, because soon I will completely, I have no need or desire to share anything

3 minutes ago, pinacled said:

3s and 4s are the way of the king;

Elihu(Satan) spoke with dark counsel and received a just reward for exalting himself.

In the beginning of the account of iyov The Most High says iyov is blameless, innocent and righteous.

With a noble thought. Consider the Truth of the Matter.

Who is calling Both The Most High and iyov a liar?

Blessings Always

Job trusted to his own righteousness, as do you, now you are told..

Job 32:1 So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.

Ezekiel 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Job repented, confessing he had done the evil as testified but was given repentence, nobody repents when they are innocent and blameless, make some sense some time will you please, or give an example of people repenting for nothing?
Job 42:

Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.

Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.

I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.

Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

Good try piunacled, but if your answer run dry, the everlasting fountain is not flowing well for you