• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, pinacled said:

3s and 4s are the way of the king;

Elihu(Satan) spoke with dark counsel and received a just reward for exalting himself.

In the beginning of the account of iyov The Most High says iyov is blameless, innocent and righteous.

With a noble thought. Consider the Truth of the Matter.

Who is calling Both The Most High and iyov a liar?

Blessings Always

Does God respect persons now Pinacled > You show about yourself, that you believe He does

And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered myservant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Ezekiel 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely l ive; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Job 32:1 So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Did Job repent of what he had done wrong or not ?

Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

• Group:  Senior Member

2 minutes ago, pinacled said:

You cited yecheskel.

Do you recall What The Lord says of noach, danlyl, and iyov.?

Are you possibly available to lean in the spirit of understanding(honey) upon the lamed.

If so you will find an old treasure I mentioned earlier.

Luv u.

He repented of the evil, who repents of nothing Pinacled ?

Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work

Did Job have exclusion according to you ? Or EVERY MAN meant JOB also ?

You do not need to answer for me, it is made clear as far as I needed, you have respect of persons, bu that is not a fair judgment.

Proverbs 28:21 To have respect of persons is not good: for for a pieceof bread that man will transgress.

Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respectpersons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.

Look at Gods answer for Daniel..

But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every kneeshall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

1 minute ago, pinacled said:

I'm from a school of thought where a person listens to The Most High with confidence.

A simple test to a spirit is if one calls Iyov guilty!

If you are suffering as he had.

Draw the invisible sword and silence the enemy With absolution and conviction.

Luv u

The whole world became guilty before God, Daniel and Job and all knees bow and all give account of ourselves to God, and if you do not notice 30 pages of Job complaining, maybe you think complaining is right in the eyes of the Lord and we are innocent for it, but Job repented and learned better and stopped trusting in his own righteousness as we are told by Gods just judgement you are ignoring so well, but God gives HIs way equal for everybody with no exceptions even though you believe in them and that you have them

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

@mlbrokish

Hi; this is a question many people have pondered over the years. Each, to a degree has found what answers their hearts. I wish all of Christ to you, as you search into these truths. 

If you wouldn’t mind,  let me add some more thoughts that you can ponder and take before God.

Deuteronomy 30:19 (NASB)
"I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants,

Scripture says God has put two things before man that man can choose from. Blessings (life) and cursing (death.)

These are the two choices set before man that he gets to choose from.

Product (a)

or

Product (b)

But he (man) can only have the products as they are in themselves. Meaning that all good or bad things are in their appropriate choices. He may have as much of good  or of bad as he chooses.

If he chooses life,  product (a) he can only have product (a) as product (a) is in itself. Which is blessings and life and freedom to walk before God in righteousness. For in righteousness is all freedoms to be found. And God would have man totally free to choose in all good things. For freedom did Christ set is free.

If for whatever reason he chooses death,  product (b) he can only find product (b) as it is in itself which is death and all things contrary to product (a). Or as one who is and always will be a slave to sin. For in being a slave to sin, is all bondage to be found. 

These two (products) are the two nature’s set before man. Christ or self. 

First man is brought to the first choosing where he can choose to give Himself to Christ . This act saves him. This act of faith puts him in possession of the Divine Nature which nature naturally does what is right because it is born of God and can not sin. 

This first choosing of Christ over self is just the opener of the door of now a constant choosing of Christ over self for the  remainder of the time in the body. For when this new birth or Divine Nature comes to birth in the soul of man, like all births it needs to grow and mature. This maturing process is a life long journey, never to be completed,  always something deeper to go into if the heart stays open, soft and willing. 

So yes, man has free will, if he would choose to have a free will. Which free will is only found in product (a) For man can choose to be a slave or free, for it is the will that makes him one or the other, that choice is his. 

Blessing as you question God on these sayings.  

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 3

1 minute ago, pinacled said:

Elihu(Satan);

Hence no sacrifice.

Are you sure when Job repented in ashes and dust it was because of how innocent he had behaved by accusing God of unfair punishment on him?

Job 3:

Let the day perish wherein I was born, and the night in which it was said, There is a man child conceived.

Let that day be darkness; let not God regard it from above, neither let the light shine upon it.

Did Job consider he was innocent?

Did Job complain that this is not right his punishment?

Does this not confirm that JOb was innocent/righteous in his own eyes and reproved Gd through it ?

Job 6:30 Is there iniquity in my tongue? cannot my taste discern perverse things?

Job 32:1 So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.

Job 40:2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.

2 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Ever hear the phrase," airing grievances"?

Are You Calling The Most High a LIAR?

I strongly suggest you reconsider the fruit of self discipline.

Consider the division of water and what day is given to do such.

Blessings Always.

God says one thing, when it is appropriate, and says the appropriate thing for whatever just occurred, are you calling God a liar that He can not be righteous in judgement ?

1 Samuel 2:30 Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.