• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/19/1982

In the last 2 weeks ive been called some horrible things. Ive been looked at in disgust and probably been judged on my current situation. Embarrassed and mocked but ive never begged nor stolen. I have been humbled by Jesus. He has shown me humility and taught me about humanity. I have met some amazing people in tragic times and through faith i know that he is with me and guiding me through this darkness and my heart is full with joy. Cause i dont have anything but through his words and guidance i have everything.   Thank you God for your wisdom is all i need. I pray you can help me overcome till payday so i may have a warm place before i go back to work tomorrow evening. I know youvwill provide regardless of consequence and in Jesus name i pray AMEN.    

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

6 minutes ago, Cjohn376 said:

In the last 2 weeks ive been called some horrible things. Ive been looked at in disgust and probably been judged on my current situation. Embarrassed and mocked but ive never begged nor stolen. I have been humbled by Jesus. He has shown me humility and taught me about humanity. I have met some amazing people in tragic times and through faith i know that he is with me and guiding me through this darkness and my heart is full with joy. Cause i dont have anything but through his words and guidance i have everything.   Thank you God for your wisdom is all i need. I pray you can help me overcome till payday so i may have a warm place before i go back to work tomorrow evening. I know youvwill provide regardless of consequence and in Jesus name i pray AMEN.    

Are you the guy who's been on the streets? Are you still on the streets? I have spent many years on the streets myself, since I was 15. When I first moved to Brisbane, Australia, I was constantly battling staying off the streets. What actually helped me was not settling for any accommodation that would be worse than the streets itself. I found that the only way to manage being on the streets was taking with me the thing's I needed to survive, and not getting involved with the wrong people out there.

Although, that's easier said than done when you're desperate. Also it's alot safer to crash someplace in the suburbs, than close to city area's. Use the public's resources, like free food, free water, free showers, free medical ect ect.

:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

images.jpg.7b7c342e6fa2a376062aaaca35601d7f.jpg

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

34 minutes ago, Cjohn376 said:

Hi Cjohn,

What a wonderful opportunity the Lord is taking you through. In this spiritual war we are in, many fall by the way because they cling to the soft life, however you have been able to stand amid great difficulties and I see the Lord is teaching you deep things. Be brave, be strong, for many will need to hear of your deep faith and trust in the Lord when the economic collapse comes soon. You are just being prepared ahead of time.

I am cheering for you bro, on the sidelines, "Keep going,......keep trusting......"

Marilyn. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Thank you.  All i have is who i am.  All i am is what i can become.  I know what i can become. And what i can become is who i am led to be. As long as i have Jesus showing me the way i cant fail. Everything else is material. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2

Anyone know how to setup gofundme