IGNORED

Jesus said love one another as I have loved you...where is the love?

diane32

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, gordon7777 said:

Root of bitterness thinking he can get his way into heaven, that it is easy, and can be bought with stolen greedy selfish money of any man.

God decides who goes in HIs Kingdom was shown to Simon, he was shown that he knew only the way of man to insist and get all for yourself, instead of let GOd decide Himelf, what He does with HIs own, as He says to the men who worked all day and thought they should receive mor than a penny

A lamb cant speak goats words, goats words are for itself, to find its way, to not be in fear of GOd, to be exalted and confident, sheep are more nervous, are afraid, this is their character

You mean like this .    SO THAT we may BODLY SAY I SHALL NOT FEAR MAN , FOR GOD IS MY HELPER .   the key , learn godliness with contentment . ITS not a sin to be bold in the LORD .

ITS a sin to be bold IN OURSELVES .     But as you see ,    do I not say BY HIS GRACE .    SO you be encouraged now .   LEAP up and praise the LORD .

FOR as I said and truly mean , I GOT No fear of man , FOR GOD IS WITH ME  HE IS MY HELPER and HE IS WITH ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .

MY Friend , IF GOD BE FOR US , Then what does it matter who is against us .  GOD IS the JUDGE and if any has fear , LET HIM pray to GOD

who as paul once said ,   PRAY that utterance may be given , THAT I may SPEAK BODLY as I ought to speak .   MAN the fire of the LORD and the JOY of the LORD

rejoices the reigns and hearts of His own .    LET us all sing a praise festival unto THE LORD who has saved us and is able to keep us from falling .

let us heed him at all times .   OH rejoice in the LORD .     

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well if I threaten to blow myself up or harm others REBUKE ME BIG TIME .

As for paul ,    he said very cleary why the gifts of the church were given . TO BUILD US UP into maturity .  While we are not apostels as he ,  we supposed to come to the same MIND

he was .  And he said that more than once .    NOPE ,  be prepared to lose all for Christ and see it as only gain .  Preach only more , double , no triple , no ten fold warn

and do it much more as we see THE DAY APPROACHING .      I had rather follow Pauls example who followed CHRIST , than follow todays messages and exhortations .

But do answer me this .      What do you think should be done to folks like me , who would rather die than to cease on both warning and encouraging all to repent and believe .

Perhaps we should be re educated , maybe in some kind of center with all inclusive church leaders .   NO , don't waste a thought on that ,   I had rather die than heed them.

SO , then what do you suppose will happen to ones like me , who are not going to back down or take this approach many teach today .

I will tell you what will happen.    Many of us will die when once the world and churches and religions are fully gathered under this all inclusive anti Christ man of peace .

OH WELL .  SO BE IT .  I had rather die expose the false and proclaiming the truth .    Folks ,  I have had some labels .  Feel free to label me as you please  .

But at least know and understand  , I have no fear of man , to die or to suffer .  FOR GOD IS MY HELPER and HE WILL NEVER LEAVE me nor forsake me . ON THAT I stand convinced .

THE LORD is with HIS SHEEP .   And HIS SHEEP Will LOVE HIM by OBEYING HIS SPIRIT whether the cost is EVERYTHING .     So take that and put it on a billboard

for rick warren and the pope and all his unity friends TO SEE .   THE TRUE lambs DONT FEAR YOU , nor your system , not death , not prison .

MAN ,   I am so edified in the LORD right now .   I could sing praises of much thanksgivings .  IN FACT , EVERYONE RISE UP , ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD >

Your words are to kill yourself, it mans nothing as we can give our body to be burned but lack charity.

if we build ourself up in self ways we are exalted, to build up in the way of Christ is to be more meek and lowly as He is, this is HIs ways after all.

not be prepared to lose all, God called him, he lost all that same moment.

Paul did not teach us to speak about ourself, only about Christ, and also told us, if we boast and be highminded we will be cut off

yes, the answer is know it is empty, and find out what charity is..

1 Corinthians 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

empty talk, the world hears its god, the god of this world, and the god of their belly, and ohers hear the LOrd, you spoke of the sheep and think their are goats to be created when they are already created and the tates planted form th beginning as told

these are testimonies of GOd, you label yourself, or maybe could be as Jesus says to stop speaking of yourself, and speak only for others, seek only for other, not for ourselves

sure, others have no fear, is that good for you so far..Job 41:33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
obeying the Lord is to sit lowest, be last, be least, how is obeying Him being first and highest and greatest? THat is for the children of pride, if you read at all here..

Edified by speaking your own words, but the words of GOd correct the darkness from the light, and the Lord said honour all men, you show dishonour instead

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You mean like this .    SO THAT we may BODLY SAY I SHALL NOT FEAR MAN , FOR GOD IS MY HELPER .   the key , learn godliness with contentment . ITS not a sin to be bold in the LORD .

ITS a sin to be bold IN OURSELVES .     But as you see ,    do I not say BY HIS GRACE .    SO you be encouraged now .   LEAP up and praise the LORD .

FOR as I said and truly mean , I GOT No fear of man , FOR GOD IS WITH ME  HE IS MY HELPER and HE IS WITH ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .

MY Friend , IF GOD BE FOR US , Then what does it matter who is against us .  GOD IS the JUDGE and if any has fear , LET HIM pray to GOD

who as paul once said ,   PRAY that utterance may be given , THAT I may SPEAK BODLY as I ought to speak .   MAN the fire of the LORD and the JOY of the LORD

rejoices the reigns and hearts of His own .    LET us all sing a praise festival unto THE LORD who has saved us and is able to keep us from falling .

let us heed him at all times .   OH rejoice in the LORD .     

and the devil has no fear nor his children, and the ddevil boasts about i, and the children of GOd do not boast like the devils angels.

sin to boast and be highminded yes, will be cut off.

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Saying we have no fear is different to laying our life down, Peter boasted and failed like you are boasting..

John 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

Boldly is not without meekness, we boast not by our own mouth, and do not commend ourselves

Psalm 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?

Proverbs 27:Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

2 Corinthians 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

singing praise to ourself, must be the Lords praises, but that is not how Christ taught, only the oracles of God, they do not speak about ourselves, they only speak of Christ

Also when Paul was in bonds, he prayed to be able to speak boldly, it was for a purpose as he was in  terrible place, why consider yourself like that just typing on a computer in virtual world..

Ephesians 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Who says you speak boldly when not in any dangers ?

Learn of that meekness of Christ, cant we see that is the way, not boldness when we do not need to be bold, but meek when we can..

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

1 hour ago, gordon7777 said:

Your words are to kill yourself, it mans nothing as we can give our body to be burned but lack charity.

if we build ourself up in self ways we are exalted, to build up in the way of Christ is to be more meek and lowly as He is, this is HIs ways after all.

not be prepared to lose all, God called him, he lost all that same moment.

Paul did not teach us to speak about ourself, only about Christ, and also told us, if we boast and be highminded we will be cut off

yes, the answer is know it is empty, and find out what charity is..

1 Corinthians 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

empty talk, the world hears its god, the god of this world, and the god of their belly, and ohers hear the LOrd, you spoke of the sheep and think their are goats to be created when they are already created and the tates planted form th beginning as told

these are testimonies of GOd, you label yourself, or maybe could be as Jesus says to stop speaking of yourself, and speak only for others, seek only for other, not for ourselves

sure, others have no fear, is that good for you so far..Job 41:33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
obeying the Lord is to sit lowest, be last, be least, how is obeying Him being first and highest and greatest? THat is for the children of pride, if you read at all here..

Edified by speaking your own words, but the words of GOd correct the darkness from the light, and the Lord said honour all men, you show dishonour instead

My friend ,   you are not at all seeing what I am saying .   :emot-crying:  Thus my tears are for you . 

and the devil has no fear nor his children, and the ddevil boasts about i, and the children of GOd do not boast like the devils angels.

sin to boast and be highminded yes, will be cut off.

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Saying we have no fear is different to laying our life down, Peter boasted and failed like you are boasting..

John 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

Boldly is not without meekness, we boast not by our own mouth, and do not commend ourselves

Psalm 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?

Proverbs 27:Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

2 Corinthians 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

singing praise to ourself, must be the Lords praises, but that is not how Christ taught, only the oracles of God, they do not speak about ourselves, they only speak of Christ

:emot-crying:

Learn of that meekness of Christ, cant we see that is the way, not boldness when we do not need to be bold, but meek when we can..

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Meekness is not what many think .  but yes we must be meek .   And let us BODLY say we shall not fear man , nor what he can do unto us , FOR GOD is our helper .

Do you know why many churches have failed and evil has prevailed .   Because many were not bold enough to speak out and up and warn folks in their own congregations .

That time is past man .     We make our stand now and proclaim the truth and if it costs us all, THEN IT COSTS US ALL .   Being faithful unto death

let JESUS be proclaimed as the ONLY SAVOIR and let none be neutral .  IF one sees any in an error warn that soul , warn that brother or sister

And knowing the TERROR of the LORD we better persuade men . 

Also when Paul was in bonds, he prayed to be able to speak boldly, it was for a purpose as he was in  terrible place, why consider yourself like that just typing on a computer in virtual world..

Ephesians 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Who says you speak boldly when not in any dangers ?

PS , when paul told folks to be bold , or etc ,  don't forget he was TELLING THEM how they ought to be .   And let us never forget that those letters are for all believers through all ages till the end do come .    SO ,  I couldn't help notice what you said earlier about that was paul etc .   WELL it was ,  but he was writing it as an example and said < LET ALL MEN FOLLOW ME

YEP .     lets not heed men or ideas who will take from that true pattern .

My heart weeps for you , but not without hope that you will keep learning and see this simple truth . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Hi there Diane32, as you say, it is easier to look upon others and be judgemental, with a lack of love and grace. The scripture comes to mind about the mote and the log in your eyes. There is so much we get wrong with our theology etc. I personally get encouraged when I remember the words of this chorus. "When we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus, we'll sing and shout the Victory." Here's another, "It will be worth it all, when we see Jesus, life's trials seem so small, when we see Christ. One look on His dear face, ALL sorrow will erase, so bravely run the race, till we see Christ." Amen, God bless.

• Loved it! 1