• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, cantankerous5 said:

the devil appears as an angel of light. We can't trust .. well, hardly anyone can be trusted, any humans

as often stated - but what does this have to do with anything at this point ? 

If you HEAR HIS (GOD'S ) VOICE,    what then ?   Ignore Him ?  Rebel like they did in the wilderness and perished?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

You do not know my views on this as I find that both sides go to extremes. However it is a common argument on this forum to claim that osas folks believe they do not think they need to stop sinning.

I know from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and although common still never right to speak as if we know everyone.

Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heartbringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

as often stated - but what does this have to do with anything at this point ? 

If you HEAR HIS (GOD'S ) VOICE,    what then ?   Ignore Him ?  Rebel like they did in the wilderness and perished?

And the beauty of it all is ,  HIS VOICE WILL NEVER TRANSGRESS , WILL NEVER CONTRADICT THE WORD and WORDS OF GOD .   HE IS THE WORD .

His spirit will not make void ,  His grace will not make void the law . HIS VOICE is not a transgressor but a fullfiller as HE has fullilled the righteousness of the law

SO too will those who walk after the SPIRIT .   HIS SPIRIT does what the flesh could not , in that the flesh is weak .   HIS SPIRIT comes to put TRUTH on the inward parts

NOT to omit TRUTH , not to transgress truth.    Does this make sense .    IF one is truly born again , THEN they worship GOD IN SPIRIT and TRUTH .

AND SPIRIT and TRUTH don't DENY TRUTH .     GOD desired a people who would worship HIM IN SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .   GOD does not desire

to be worshipped through darkness . ITS IMPOSSIBLE to worship GOD through sin .     HE sent the SON to be the savoir , the redeemer

the creator of a new people wherein TRUTH is   ON THEIR HEARTS and IN THEIR MINDS .   AND THE HOLY GHOST IS WITNESS TO THIS .   

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I TRUST IN JESUS as all I need .  ..  You are trusting in your own efforts ,   and in that you are in grave danger . WE SHOULD bodly KNOW and TRUST that WE ARE SAVED SOLEY BY WHAT CHRIST DID .

And keep that firm to the end .    

you don't have a clue what I "trust in" whether self or Jesus or whomever.  I sincerely doubt I am going to Hell because I love Jesus AND obey Him (and Jesus said Only those who obey his commandments love him) but does  that mean that I know without any doubt whatsoever that I will end up in Heaven? Well, again, I doubt I will end up in Hell. I am 99.9% sure I will not, but as a matter of absolute logic, no one knows 100%. You cannot tell me you know exactly where you will go when you die.. wouldn't believe you if you did (which i guess you did. I don't believe you)

and there is such a thing a s Purgatory. I do not believe in Purgatory, I KNOW it exists. We are in a state of purgation right now, we Christians. To follow Jesus means being purged of our inclination to.. do things incompatible with Jesus and his holiness. So purgation begins on this earth and if life gets interrupted, and we cannot become sufficiently purged to enter Heaven (where "no unclean thing will enter") we will be allowed to continue that purgation. Only Christians go to purgatory, by the way, another misunderstanding those outside the RCC have about Catholicism. Only those who accept Jesus and adhere to his ways go to Purgatory, but hardly anyone who dies is ready to enter straight into Heaven, where no unclean thing enters.. a lot of people die trying to forgive Aunt Margaret for that remark made 20 yrs ago and what have you.. they try to forgive but aren't there yet, ergo the need for further purgation. It is Jesus who does the purging, whether in this life or the next 

Edited by cantankerous5
  • Oy Vey! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

10 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Clue number one:  most people are not ever saved.

Clue number two:  most roman .... well,  never mind .....

Clue number three:   TEST EVERYTHING - DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING (cannon or not),  UNLESS GOD SHOWS YOU IT IS TRUTH,  and it is PROVEN TRUE with two or three witnesses,   and in line with ALL OF GOD'S WORD...

i.e.  upon testing,  most thing you will ever hear in life prove to be untrue.   today, yesterday, and until Jesus returns.

The two or three witnesses are these..

1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these threeagree in one.

John 8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Fatherthat sent me beareth witness of me.

Men are not witnesses at all, man is not truth.. the Spirit IS

But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, cantankerous5 said:

you don't have a clue what I "trust in" whether self or Jesus or whomever.  I sincerely doubt I am going to Hell because I love Jesus AND obey Him (and Jesus said Only those who obey his commandments love him) but does  that mean that I know without any doubt whatsoever that I will end up in Heaven? Well, again, I doubt I will end up in Hell. I am 99.9% sure I will not, but as a matter of absolute logic, no one knows 100%. You cannot tell me you know exactly where you will go when you die.. wouldn't believe you if you did (which i guess you did. I don't believe you)

and there is such a thing a s Purgatory. I do not believe in Purgatory, I KNOW it exists. We are in a state of purgation right now, we Christians. To follow Jesus means being purged of our inclination to.. do things incompatible with Jesus and his holiness. So purgation begins on this earth and if life gets interrupted, and we cannot become sufficiently purged to enter Heaven (where "no unclean thing will enter") we will be allowed to continue that purgation. Only Christians go to purgatory, by the way, another misunderstanding those outside the RCC have about Catholicism. Only those who accept Jesus and adhere to his ways go to Purgatory, but hardly anyone who dies is ready to enter straight into Heaven, where no unclean thing enters.. a lot of people die trying to forgive Aunt Margaret for that remark made 20 yrs ago and what have you.. they try to forgive but aren't there yet, ergo the need for further purgation. It is Jesus who does the purging, whether in this life or the next 

None of us knows where we are going after death

HAD to bring up what you said .      YOU may not know ,  BUT I DO KNOW .   FOR MY FAITH IS IN HIS SACRFICE .    IN HIM and IN HE ALONE .

That is not the faith that condemns, but the Faith that trusts IN HIS WORKS .   HIS DOING .  HIS MAKING , HIS SACRIFICE .   ITS ALL I NEED .

FROM this faith shall stem forth more grace , FOR IT IS HE who works in US that which is well pleasing in HIS SIGHT .  ONLY as I so often say , we beter HEED the SPIRIT

and not the flesh .    WE better HEED HIM , WHO IS TRULY ABLE TO KEEP us from falling , OR WE GONNA FALL .    

Purgatory .    OH hell its real ,  but once there ,   your friends and family WONT be praying YOU OUT OF IT .     JESUS is all that can keep us from that place .

Rome has sold a bill of rotted figs to the masses .    And praying to mary and the saints will save none .     OH mary is blessed and I will call her blessed .

But praying to her , to saints , or angels ,   NO WAY and NO HOW .   I PRAY TO GOD through ONE NAME ,  THE NAME OF JESUS .     Please stop seeing this as an attack .

SEE it as TOTAL LOVE that desires none to perish  .  PLEASE flee rome and the mass of her protestant daughters too .     LET US SEEK and WORSHIP HIM in SPIRIT and TRUTH .

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

None of us knows where we are going after death

HAD to bring up what you said .      YOU may not know ,  BUT I DO KNOW .   FOR MY FAITH IS IN HIS SACRFICE .    IN HIM and IN HE ALONE .

That is not the faith that condemns, but the Faith that trusts IN HIS WORKS .   HIS DOING .  HIS MAKING , HIS SACRIFICE .   ITS ALL I NEED .

FROM this faith shall stem forth more grace , FOR IT IS HE who works in US that which is well pleasing in HIS SIGHT .  ONLY as I so often say , we beter HEED the SPIRIT

and not the flesh .    WE better HEED HIM , WHO IS TRULY ABLE TO KEEP us from falling , OR WE GONNA FALL .    

Purgatory .    OH hell its real ,  but once there ,   your friends and family WONT be praying YOU OUT OF IT .     JESUS is all that can keep us from that place .

Rome has sold a bill of rotted figs to the masses .    And praying to mary and the saints will save none .     OH mary is blessed and I will call her blessed .

But praying to her , to saints , or angels ,   NO WAY and NO HOW .   I PRAY TO GOD through ONE NAME ,  THE NAME OF JESUS .     Please stop seeing this as an attack .

SEE it as TOTAL LOVE that desires none to perish  .  PLEASE flee rome and the mass of her protestant daughters too .     LET US SEEK and WORSHIP HIM in SPIRIT and TRUTH .

That's nice, I have he same faith in the blood of Christs sacrifice, but I do not know where I am going, but I know others think they know where they are going, because they dont wait to be judged, judgement day is later, not yet

He does not desire none to perish, he desires none of all different kinds of men, kings down to paupers, as God respects not persons of men. He hates all workers of iniquity who keep bpasting and wll be cast down soon enough

Psalm 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
Psalm 5:5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Just now, gordon7777 said:

That's nice, I have he same faith in the blood of Christs sacrifice, but I do not know where I am going, but I know others think they know where they are going, because they dont wait to be judged, judgement day is later, not yet

Perhaps this will help .  I KNOW I am saved and my destiny is eternal life , but I also know if I don't continue in HIM ,   YEP may as well kiss it all goodbye .

I have great peace in what HE has done .  But HIS SPIRIT bids and reminds me ,  BETTER continue IN ME faithful to the end for if any continues not in me ,  HE is cast out .

Stilll its all by HIS grace .    Only we better heed HIM  , lest any man fails of the grace of GOD .    He can for sure keep us from falling ,  ONLY if a child heeds not

His master , his father ,  HE GONNA FALL man .      Maybe that will help clear it up .  But I am fully persuaded IN HIM and have all hope .  

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Perhaps this will help .  I KNOW I am saved and my destiny is eternal life , but I also know if I don't continue in HIM ,   YEP may as well kiss it all goodbye .

I have great peace in what HE has done .  But HIS SPIRIT bids and reminds me ,  BETTER continue IN ME faithful to the end for if any continues not in me ,  HE is cast out .

Stilll its all by HIS grace .    Only we better heed HIM  , lest any man fails of the grace of GOD .    He can for sure keep us from falling ,  ONLY if a child heeds not

His master , his father ,  HE GONNA FALL man .      Maybe that will help clear it up .  But I am fully persuaded IN HIM and have all hope .  

Boasting is not saved, sitting high is not the right place, what gospel teaches your way, do you know any parables of the kingdom of Heaven, they are last least lowest ?