IGNORED

Important! Scripture translation altered on purpose!

justme007

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That's a wake up call to YOLO .    you only live once .   

Yolo needs to be YOLOTCTJ.        You only live once then comes the judgement .   And then one name .  JESUS .  with  words , BETTER RUN TO HIM FAST, fore its too late .

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!! IS THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! WHO!!!!!!!!!!! SAVES us!!!!!!!

- JOHN 19:28,30

- 1 Timothy 4:10

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by justme007
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, justme007 said:

No, dear sister, it just says "the dead". Nothing else is added, not "in disbelief", not "in their sin", just "the dead".

Yes I know that. But what was meant by "the dead"? Are they meaning people caught up in a sin are "the dead"?  And therefor we must preach the  gospel to them in the hopes that the will be saved? In other words. Are "the dead" another name for "the sinner"?  Cause knowing what it is I know. It does not seem like we should be standing over graves preaching to the dead who are in the ground. Cause once your dead. Well my understanding of what the Bible says, that's it. No more time to repent of sin. 

Edited by LadyKay

8 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Yes I know that. But what was meant by "the dead"? Are they meaning people caught up in a sin are "the dead"?  And therefor we must preach the  gospel to them in the hopes that the will be saved? In other words. Are "the dead" another name for "the sinner"?  Cause knowing what it is I know. It does not seem like we should be standing over graves preaching to the dead who are in the ground. Cause once your dead. Well my understanding of what the Bible says, that's it. No more time to repent of sin. 

No, dear sister, we shouldn't preach to the dead, we should preach to the living. We have no power to preach to the dead.

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!! HAS THE POWER!!!!!!! HE!!!!!!!!!!! PREACHED to the dead - 1 Peter 3:18-22!!!!!!!

The Bible is a very logical Book. If the dead talked about were "caught up in the sin", it would be indicated clearly, so we would understand, or, we would be told that it is a Proverb. Proverbs have hidden meaning: MATTHEW 13:10-17.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, justme007 said:

No, dear sister, we shouldn't preach to the dead, we should preach to the living. We have no power to preach to the dead.

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!! HAS THE POWER!!!!!!! HE!!!!!!!!!!! PREACHED to the dead - 1 Peter 3:18-22!!!!!!!

The Bible is a very logical Book. If the dead talked about were "caught up in the sin", it would be indicated clearly, so we would understand, or, we would be told that it is a Proverb. Proverbs have hidden meaning: MATTHEW 13:10-17.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well I have just read 1 Peter 4-6 in the hopes of trying to understand what is meant by "the dead".  At this point I am not sure if it means "dead" as in in the grave. Or "dead " as in "sinner".  I have to say at this point, 1 Peter 4:6 is a verse I do not understand.  :blink:

17 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well I have just read 1 Peter 4-6 in the hopes of trying to understand what is meant by "the dead".  At this point I am not sure if it means "dead" as in in the grave. Or "dead " as in "sinner".  I have to say at this point, 1 Peter 4:6 is a verse I do not understand.  :blink:

Let us pray for understanding!!!!!!!

Let us analyze it:

- There is no indication that The Appostols used proverbs in their letters. If they were to use Proverbs, they would indicate that. JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! USED Proverbs. Every time HE!!!!!!!!! USED Proverbs, HE!!!!!!!!!! MERCIFULLY EXPLAINED to HIS slaves, who were listening, that it was a Proverb. The Appostols would have to do the same, if they were to use proverbs. 

The Bible is very logical, and everything in It is explained clearly. If there is no indication that we are dealing with a Proverb, and there are no additional descriptive words or phrases, like "in their sin", then shouldn't we just understand "the dead" as the dead?

Edited by justme007

3 hours ago, justme007 said:

Let us pray for understanding!!!!!!!

Let us analyze it:

- There is no indication that The Appostols used proverbs in their letters. If they were to use Proverbs, they would indicate that. JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! USED Proverbs. Every time HE!!!!!!!!! USED Proverbs, HE!!!!!!!!!! MERCIFULLY EXPLAINED to HIS slaves, who were listening, that it was a Proverb. The Appostols would have to do the same, if they were to use proverbs. 

The Bible is very logical, and everything in It is explained clearly. If there is no indication that we are dealing with a Proverb, and there are no additional descriptive words or phrases, like "in their sin", then shouldn't we just understand "the dead" as the dead?

So.....I should pray for the dead? :noidea:

30 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

So.....I should pray for the dead? :noidea:

Ofcourse!

MATTHEW 19:26;

1 Timothy 2:4;

Luke 20:38.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

17 hours ago, LadyKay said:

So.....I should pray for the dead?

Read the other Scripture Yahuweh gives directions on who to pray for -

including those who are dead in their trespasses and sin ,

and NOT including those who are sinning a sin that leads to death,

and NOT including those who have passed from this life.

See?  Those not born again, but 'alive' and walking around us who we can see or hear,  pray for them when God directs.

Not for those buried under ground already.

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Read the other Scripture Yahuweh gives directions on who to pray for -

including those who are dead in their trespasses and sin ,

and NOT including those who are sinning a sin that leads to death,

and NOT including those who have passed from this life.

See?  Those not born again, but 'alive' and walking around us who we can see or hear,  pray for them when God directs.

Not for those buried under ground already.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ordered to pray the following way:

MATTHEW 6:9-13.

Now, let us look at Psalms 49:7 in particular, as well as read the entire BLESSED Psalm 49 carefully.

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOUGHT us with HIS!!!!!!!!!! BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hebrews 10:18; Revelation 5:9!!!!!!!!

Nothing is impossible with GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MATTHEW 19:26!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I am just trying to make general statements. I try to make sure to do what JAMES 3:1 orders. 

Later i wanted to write a detailed post about the difference between FORGIVENESS and ATONEMENT, and about the MIRACLE i was BLESSED with observing while experiencing the realization of this BLESSED difference. 

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by justme007

• 6 months later...

Continuing the theme: it is really surprising and sad that Romans Chapters 9 to 11 get so misinterpreted. Especially Romans 11:32. It seems that there is no single source that interprets The Epistle properly. 

Brothers and sisters, read it and REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray for those who misinterpret it, so that they could repent!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!