Sign in to follow this  
Worship Warriors

breaking generation curse

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Are you dependent on the Father for all things,  and doing only and all that He says to do and to say ?

Or are you thinking up and choosing things to do,  and then (supposedly) doing things in His Name, in His Power ?

Yes.

John 14:12
Most certainly I tell you, he who believes in me, the works that I do, he will do also; and he will do greater works than these, because I am going to my Father.

HALLELUJAH!!!

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Or are you thinking up and choosing things to do,  and then (supposedly) doing things in His Name, in His Power ?

5 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Yes.

Clarify if possible.    Otherwise a great transgression is evident.

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Clarify if possible.    Otherwise a great transgression is evident.

Already did. You've made your choice and attacking me for using the the power of the Kingdom for which I have every right to use, John 14:12-14; Matthew 21:22; Romans 8:32, Matthew 18:19, Matthew 6:8-10, Luke 10:19-20, Matthew 11:12, 23-24, Mark 16:17-18, Psalms 103:2-5, 1 Corinthians 3:21-23, Philippians 4:13, Philemon 1:6, and on and on and on.

Read the word of God and maybe you'll have hope! Glory to the Father in heaven!!!

3 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Already did. You've made your choice and attacking me for using the the power of the Kingdom for which I have every right to use

One mis-direction here.  You did not "already did".   Epic fail.

Second mis-direction here.  "attacking" .     Second epic fail.

Third mis-direction here.   "... for using the power of the Kingdom..."  .   Third fail.

Fourth mis-direction here.  "... every right to use ..." ....    Fourth, epic fail.

All in one sentence, in one post.

tch tch ......  YOU chose.   (it totally looks like you admit this openly).

Instead of DOing what the Father says to do or say.   (it totally looks like you admit this openly in these posts).

i.e. instead of by His Spirit, 

YOU CHOSE,   by power or by might ...... 

tch tch ....  if "you chose" (originated) those things,  in your power and by your will instead of originating from the Father in heaven,   then it is "flesh", for whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and PROFITS NOTHING.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. 
  • Thumbs Up 1

While most of this chapter deals with this subject, these 2 verses pretty much get to the point on the generational curses, as far as I can see.

Ezekiel 18:19-20 (NLT2)
19  “‘What?’ you ask. ‘Doesn’t the child pay for the parent’s sins?’ No! For if the child does what is just and right and keeps my decrees, that child will surely live.
20  The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent’s sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child’s sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness.

And Romans 8:1 (NLT2)
1  So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

So if there was a generational curse, Jesus broke it at the cross.

Gary

Posted (edited)

There is no such thing as a generation(al) curse in Torah, nor Royal Torah.

All provisions in order From The Lord of Lights is given with wisdom and instruction with whole armor.

"Blessed be the peace makers....."

Edited by pinacled

Sign in to follow this