• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, turtletwo said:

@Sower :amen: I've been thinking along the same lines, brother. In fact, I just posted a poem I wrote on General Discussion earlier. It is called "Fully Free." The second & third verses are in keeping with your post. :)

Jesus paid the price for sin

So there is nothing you can do

Yes, you love and serve God daily

But it's Christ who lives through you

Not I but Christ           Eternally............................

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@Sower :amen: I've been thinking along the same lines, brother. In fact, I just posted a poem I wrote on General Discussion earlier. It is called "Fully Free." The second & third verses are in keeping with your post. :)

That's the beauty of the HOLY GHOST .    Not only does He unction us to do good and flee evil ,  he unctions members to exhort other members to do good and flee any appearance of evil .

Its the working of the SPIRIT to do all through the members to build up the church .     

Put those hands up , dear sister ,   put them up and praise the LORD .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Sower said:

Jesus paid the price for sin

So there is nothing you can do

Yes, you love and serve God daily

But it's Christ who lives through you

Not I but Christ           Eternally............................

Exactly .     And the LORD works through the peoples , its the working OF the SPIRIT when some both warn and encourage folks to do good and flee evil .

Look at how often paul and jude and peter and james did those very things .    I think lots of folks , instead of seeing those who are warning and encouraging

as being under the influence of the SPIRIT ,  they see them as those trying to earn salvation .     And I guarantee in some this is not the case .

For as the Grace of GOD that brings salvation has appeared to all, teaching us to deny ungodliness and wordly lusts and to be living soberly , righteously

and godly as we hasten unto the coming of the LORD ,  that same spirit will be working through seasoned saints and all , to remind daily

of such things .     I seen it all over the letters of every single apostel .     Thus it should be all over the peoples of today too.

For the Spirit never , Christ never , Truth never changes .    WHEN HE APPEARS , or at our end of life ,   THEN the prophesying and etc shall cease .

TILL then  the church must remain on the identical path and pattern as CHRIST and the apostels taught long ago .