IGNORED

Christian Behavior or Not?

ReneeIW

Trouble is such drugs control the person after a while. They become a slave to them. Far better to seek proper medical advice than risk awful consequences. It is sad that people turn to such things through pain and vulnerability. But it is a trap for body and soul. Urge him to see a proper doctor and take control back, as well as praying with him. He needs support. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

All illicit substances are a horrible situation to become seriously entangled. It's a very difficult call to say one is worse than any of the others. They all destroy lives, families, relationships, and careers

I’m not too sure it’s a difficult call to say that some are worse than others. Maybe because I grew up in the 80s and 90s when big cities became very, very  dangerous because of one particular drug that people were smoking. I guess I’m naive. I thought that drug was mainly used in poorer neighborhoods where people have no hope and that drug was readily available and cheaper than its powdered form.

I didn’t think any thoughtful Church goer ,who constantly talks about how blessed he is, would “experiment” with that and show zero remorse. He didn’t say he was struggling with anything. He was actually proud that he had not been drinking. I guess alcohol is his demon. But the other thing is the devil in my opinion.