• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  306
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1952

I read this and I'm still trying to figure out which "fundamentalist Christian sects" offer up human sacrifices!?!?

:whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO Christian sect would ever do this. If they claim to be of Christ they are liars.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crusades, The Inquisitions, Salem witch trials. ect. ect.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

This makes me feel sick. Just sick.

:););););):b::b::b:;):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  762
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  10/10/1982

God Help us All

I will be watching and searching for above-mentioned 'reports' and highlighting fact-based evidence cited. I will be addressing these then to our MP---perhaps even contact our Human Rights Branch, newspapers, --EVERYONE

- to FORCE our beloved Canadian Nation to step up to the podium to advocate for these poor children and speak out nationally against such atrocities

COMPLACENCY BREEDS COMPLACENCY

:rolleyes:

*~*Honey*~*

Guest shiloh357

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All of which were not done by Christians, but by those who found ways to exploit Christianity for their personal agendas, and/or political gain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All of which were not done by Christians, but by those who found ways to exploit Christianity for their personal agendas, and/or political gain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh which ones?

Guest shiloh357

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh which ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All the crusades, the inquistion, the pogroms, the Holocaust, etc. None of those can be laid at the feet of biblical Christianity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh which ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All the crusades, the inquisition, the pogroms, the Holocaust, etc. None of those can be laid at the feet of biblical Christianity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did you come up with pogroms and the holocaust no one has even said a word about them and why are you trying to mix them into this string. The crusades, Inquisitions and the witch trials were all carried out in the name of god and authorized by the leadership of the churches involved at the time.

Guest shiloh357

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:):):)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh which ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All the crusades, the inquisition, the pogroms, the Holocaust, etc. None of those can be laid at the feet of biblical Christianity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did you come up with pogroms and the holocaust no one has even said a word about them and why are you trying to mix them into this string. The crusades, Inquisitions and the witch trials were all carried out in the name of god and authorized by the leadership of the churches involved at the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The pogroms inquistions and crusades, witch trials and the holocaust all have this in common. I was surprised you did not mention them all. They were all claimed to be done in the Name of Christ. Even Hitler used the Bible and the writings of Martin Luther.

Just because such things were being carried out in the name of God (with a captial "G" BTW), does not mean that those who did such things were Christians. Not everyone who claims to be Christian really is. There are those walking in our midst who claim to be Christians but are, in reality pagan.

Biblical Christianity cannot be blamed for these atrocities. I realize that you would love to find a way to make the connection, but it does not exist. Your attempt to slander Christianity will not stand.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh which ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The pogroms inquistions and crusades, witch trials and the holocaust all have this in common. I was surprised you did not mention them all. They were all claimed to be done in the Name of Christ. Even Hitler used the Bible and the writings of Martin Luther.

Just because such things were being carried out in the name of God (with a captial "G" BTW), does not mean that those who did such things were Christians. Not everyone who claims to be Christian really is. There are those walking in our midst who claim to be Christians but are, in reality pagan.

Biblical Christianity cannot be blamed for these atrocities. I realize that you would love to find a way to make the connection, but it does not exist. Your attempt to slander Christianity will not stand.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But the things that they don't have in common is inquisitions, witch trials and crusades were sanctioned by the church. and the inquisions and witch trials were christian killing christian.

I'm not taking your bait about slandering christianity.

So you now have a christian catch 22. If christian does a bad thing then by definition they can not be a christian.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh which ones?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Up until just now I thought you were one of those misguided christian types but it has becom apparent to me that you are not :)