• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I am convinced that the rapture and then the 6th seal event must come before this "covenant with many."

Is this the consensus with pretribbers?  What about others?  If the rapture must come first, we better be looking up! The Feast of Trumpets has ended for this year.

Next, I have long suspected that this "covenant with many" will be done in secret so no one by Israel and the other party will know. Jesus jumped right over this and landed at the midpoint of the week. John in Revelation does not plainly show where the week begins.

According to Hebcal, Trumpets begins on the evening of the 29th. If You look at the link I highlighted a line in the text where it left off the identity of the one presiding over the Sacrifice on the Mt of Olives. I Could not quite figure this out. 

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

“Just as Noah was not Jewish but was a servant of God, this ceremony is a declaration that mankind is serving Hashem (God, literally, ‘the name’),” Rabbi Weiss explained. The altar must be built and the sacrifice made by someone from the nations who keeps the seven Noahide laws. It is still unclear 

Was there something here that was removed from the article? No Period or punctuation after "unclear". Is this the "Secret nature of this covenant"? 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:
3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

This sounds to good to be true. But it may be true. Any info on the Red Heifer to be sacrificed outside of the city.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Not sure if this is what your looking for...

https://hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Tenth_Red_Heifer/tenth_red_heifer.html

Please read the Link posted in comparison to the Link on the Red Heifer (Trial run) posted by Abdicate. below.. 

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

It is very clever. The so-called Noahide stuff. I somehow do NOT think Yahweh is amused. I see it as the dispossessed sons of God that were shoved out for misleading and subverting the 70 nations (Psalm 82 and Deut 32 and others) what the apostle calls the Archons...  I see it as an assertive idea to reclaim what they lost. I find it very unnerving. It is just what I was talking about on my other thread about 'the falling away'. There has to be some recognizable event that happens and thus perhaps ushers in 'the man of sin'. That is why it is unnerving. I know that most if not all the participants have NOT read and understood their scriptures.

This is God's Turf. Reclaimed by Yeshua. It is His Holy City we are discussing and He is not about to take it lying down. Most assuredly ANY sacrifice is anathema to Yahweh. He has placed Yeshua on His throne as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

That is why it is unsettling. Just do NOT mess with God and offer unholy sacrifices in His Name, especially on His Turf. What an INSULT...

Yes, We need to get this right. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

20 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Yes, We need to get this right. 

Quite possibly we need to stay well away from this. I do not get warm fuzzies about all this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Abdicate said:

It's not until the 30th of Sep 2019.

Thanks.  I looked at 2018.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

And we may have misunderstood so much, or hitched ourselves to doctrines that we have not researched for ourselves.

I believe the 70th week is marked by 7's: it begins with the 7th seal and ends with the 7th vial - with the midpoint at the 7th trumpet. John does not write this plainly.  The rapture will be just before the 6th seal. Clearly then the rapture is before any part of the 70th week. However, many disagree with this.

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I believe the 70th week is marked by 7's: it begins with the 7th seal and ends with the 7th vial - with the midpoint at the 7th trumpet. John does not write this plainly.  The rapture will be just before the 6th seal. Clearly then the rapture is before any part of the 70th week. However, many disagree with this.

Most timelines that I know of have the covenant with many as the beginning of the week. What this is pointing to is the councils which is literally the courts re-forming (Aka Sanhedrin)… Within this is a great calling for us to give our testimony, those chosen of the LORD to go through this (Aka the saints). 

9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils (Sanhedrin); and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. 10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations. 11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. 12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. 13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (Mark 13:9-13)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. (Rev 13:7-10)

17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. 19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; 20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.... 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. (Daniel 7:17-22, 25-27)

It is all there in scripture, We Just need the Holy Ghost to reveal it to us. Be careful though, as where there is one there is the opposite. Satan fights from two towers, I cannot emphasize this enough. This treaty will in turn lead to the armies coming against Israel. Here we see hyper Zionism, and its antithesis anti-Semitism. Thus the covenant with many becomes the covenant with death and hell of Isaiah 28. 

Some interesting comments. I am unsure of any of the 'systems' derived over the years. I am hesitant to buy into many of them since they all cheat with the various scriptures they adhere to. I do find this thing on the 25th September  unsettling because it flies in the face of many verses in the Tanach that state that God is the redeemer of the Nations which belong to Him. Any 'system' of man to regather what God scattered is very dangerous. I feel many do not understand their scriptures well and maybe taken in by this work of man and principalities. Keep your powder dry and prepare for a battle.

7 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Satan fights from two towers,

Ah. let us not forget there is more than one. The prince of Persia  withstood The Holy one on his mission to Daniel. The 70+ Archons are still a force to be reckoned with. There are many, many fallen holy ones against us. Yes they will die like men (Psalm 82) but not yet. They have been sentenced, but they are still powerful. haSatan will be spit on by kings, but not just yet. In the High Divine Council these principalities and powers are 'focal points' to draw out evil hearts. They all have been sentenced, but they still think they can win. And so the earth turns, but any covenant with these beings is by definition, a covenant of death.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/137190/israels-elections-going-according-zachariahs-prophecy-foreshadowing-messiah/

Two snippets from the Link:

Mystics and end-of-day experts are predicting that elections on Tuesday will be a replay, resulting inconclusively with no coalition being formed. End-of-days experts and mystics have been predicting this outcome for months while noting that the dissolution of the government is a necessary precondition for the resurrection of the Davidic Dynasty.

Also:

Rabbi Yekutiel Fish,  an expert in Jewish mysticism who blogs in Hebrew under the title ‘Sod Chashmal,’ told Breaking Israel News that the final redemption is very close indeed and that one clear sign that this is so will be when the second round of elections fail to result in the formation of a government. He based this on a section of the Talmud. 

The disciples of Rabbi Yossi the son of Kisma questioned him, asking when the son of David (the Messiah) will appear. And he answered: I am afraid you will request from me a sign as well. And they assured him that they would not. He then said to them: When this gate will fall, be rebuilt and fall again, be rebuilt again and fall again. And before it will be rebuilt for the third time the Messiah will appear. Tractate Sanhedrin (78a).

Rabbi Fish explained that the term שער (gate) refers to government or leadership, as seen in a  verse in Deuteronomy.

You shall appoint magistrates and officials for your tribes (gates), in all the settlements that Hashem your God is giving you, and they shall govern the people with due justice. Deuteronomy 16:1

In a recent blog, Rabbi Fish cited a commentary that explains the words שער (gate) as an acronym for שִׁלְטוֹן עֵרֶב רב (rule by the mixed multitude). Rabbi Fish explained the ‘gate’ referred to the government of Israel.  

Rabbi Fish also predicted that the second elections will be accompanied by war, a prediction that was also made by Netanyahu on Friday.

Is Netanyahu the Restrainer??? If so we are looking at the removal of this restrainer??

• Thumbs Up 1