• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

6 hours ago, JTC said:

So it's actually not free since Jesus paid a heavy price for it. I'll also add that depending on where in the world you live it may not be free for us. Furthermore, even in America, as you go through life as a Christian, I'm not so sure it's totally free. Once we decide to walk with the Lord we pay for it in many ways. 

@JTC I totally understand what you are trying to say. Salvation is free to us, but this Christian life and journey comes at a heavy cost in this life. Thankfully the Captain of our salvation, our great Shepherd will lead us safely home.

Rom 8:18  I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

2Co 4:16  Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

2Co 4:17  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

2Co 4:18  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

1Co 15:19  If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.