• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

PART  ONE 

JOHN 17:17 SANCTIFY THEM THROUGH THY TRUTH THY WORD IS TRUTH

HEBREWS 2:11 for both HE that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren 

ROMANS 15:16 that I should be the minister of --- JESUS CHRIST --- to the gentiles ministering the gospel of GOD that the offering up of the gentiles might be acceptable being sanctified by the holy spirit 

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life

1 PETER 1:2 elect according to the foreknowledge of GOD THE FATHER through sanctification of the spirit unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of --- JESUS CHRIST --- grace be unto you and peace multiplied 

HEBREWS 9:13 FOR IF THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND OF GOATS AND THE ASHES OF AN HEIFER SPRINKLING THE UNCLEAN SANCTIFIETH TO THE PURIFYING OF THE FLESH --- 9:14 --- HOW MUCH MORE SHALL THE BLOOD OF CHRIST WHO THROUGH THE ETERNAL SPIRIT OFFERED HIMSELF WITHOUT SPOT TO GOD PURGE YOUR CONSCIENCE FROM DEAD WORKS TO SERVE THE LIVING GOD ---9:15--- AND FOR THIS CAUSE HE IS THE MEDIATOR OF THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT BY MEANS OF DEATH FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THE TRANSGRESSIONS THAT WERE UNDER THE FIRST TESTAMENT THEY WHICH ARE CALLED MIGHT RECEIVE THE PROMISE OF ETERNAL INHERITANCE ****** 9:16 FOR WHERE A TESTAMENT IS THERE MUST ALSO OF NECESSITY BE THE DEATH OF THE TESTATOR  ****** 9:17 FOR A TESTAMENT IS OF FORCE AFTER MEN ARE DEAD OTHERWISE IT IS OF NO STRENGTH AT ALL WHILE THE TESTTOR LIVETH ******

************ 1 TIMOTHY 2:5 FOR THERE IS ONE GOD AND ONE MADIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN ---THE MAN JESUS CHRIST ---*************

HEBREWS 13:12 WHEREFORE JESUS ALSO THAT --- HE MIGHT SANCTIFY --- THE PEOPLE WITH HIS OWN BLOOD SUFFERED WITHOUT THE GATE 

JOHN 6:54 WHOSO EATETH MY FLESH AND DRINKETH MY BLOOD HATH ETERNAL LIFE AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY ---6:55-- FOR MY FLESH IS MEAT INDEED AND MY BLOOD IS DRINK INDEED ---6:56--- HE THAT EATETH MY FLESH AND DRINKETH MY BLOOD DWELLETH IN ME AND I IN HIM 

EPHESIANS 5:25 husbands love your wives --- even as CHRIST also loved the church --- and gave himself for it ---5:26--- that HE MIGHT SANCTIFY and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word 

HEBREWS 10:29 of how much sorer punishment suppose you shall he thought worthy who hath trodden under foot THE SON OF GOD and hath counted --- THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT --- wherewith he was sanctified an unholy thing and hath done despite unto the spirit of grace 

JOHN 17:19 and for their sakes --- I SANCTIFY MYSELF --- that they also might be sanctified through the truth 

ACTS 26:17 delivering thee from the people and from the gentiles unto whom now I send ---26:18--- to open their eyes and to turn them from darkness to light and from the power of satan unto GOD that they may receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them which are --- SANCTIFIED BY FAITH THAT IS IN ME ---

JAMES 2:17 even so faith if it hath not works is dead being alone 

2 THESSALONIANS 1:11 wherefore also we pray always for you that our GOD would count you worthy of this calling and fulfil all the good pleasure of HIS goodness and --- THE WORK OF FAITH WITH POWER ---

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi,

Part one,  - is there to be part two and part three? If so I'll wait upon the posting of other parts before participating.

ps- Nice subject!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Jesus our Lord already took part..

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren

Forasmuch then as THE CHILDREN ARE PARTAKERS of flesh and blood, HE ALSO LIKEWISE TOOK PART OF THE SAME; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil

For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted

Hebrews 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.11 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Jeremiah 3:3 Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

Jeremiah 6:15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 8:12 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the Lord.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5

********PROVERBS 21:30 THERE IS NO WISDOM NOR UNDERSTANDING NOR COUNSEL AGAINST THE LORD********

PROVERBS 17:15 HE THAT JUSTIFIETH THE WICKED AND HE THAT CONDEMNETH THE JUST EVEN THEY BOTH ARE ABOMINATION TO THE LORD

JEREMIAH 23:21 I HAVE NOT SENT THESE PROPHETS YET THEY RAN I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO THEM YET THEY PROPHESIED ---23:22--- BUT IF THEY HAD STOOD IN MY COUNSEL AND HAD CAUSED MY PEOPLE --- TO HEAR MY WORDS --- THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE TURNED THEM FROM THEIR EVIL WAY AND FROM THE EVIL OF THEIR DOINGS

PSALM 94:10 HE THAT CHATISETH THE HEATHEN SHALL NOT HE CORRECT HE THAT TEACHETH MAN KNOWLEDGE SHALL NOT HE KNOW 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOHN 17:17 SANCTIFY THEM THROUGH THY TRUTH THY WORD IS TRUTH

ISIAIAH 48:1 hear you this o house of Jacob which are called by the name of israel and are come forth out of the waters of Judah which sware by the name of THE LORD and make mention of THE GOD of israel --- BUT NOT IN TRUTH NOR IN RIGHTEOUSNESS  ---

REVELATION 19:13 AND HE WAS CLOTHED WITH A VESTURE DIPPED IN BLOOD AND HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD

JOHN 14:6 JESUS saith unto him --- I am the way --- THE TRUTH --- and the life --- no man cometh unto THE FATHER but --- BY ME --- 

ACTS 20:28 take heed therefore unto yourselves and to all the flock over the which the holy spirit hath made you overseers to feed the church of GOD which --- HE HATH PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD ---

HEBREWS 12:24 and to --- JESUS THE MEDIATOR OF THE NEW COVENANT --- and to --- THE BLOOD OF SPRINKLING --- that speaketh better things than that of abel

MATTHEW 7:24 therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon a rock --- 7:25 --- and the rain descended and the floods came and the winds blew and beat upon that house --- and it fell not --- for it was founded upon a rock --- 7:26 --- and everyone that heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them not shall be likened unto a foolish man which built his house upon the sand --- 7:27 --- and the rain descended and the floods came and the winds blew and beat upon that house and --- IT FELL --- AND GREAT WAS THE FALL OF IT 

LUKE 4:4 AND JESUS ANSWERED HIM SAYING IT IS WRITTEN THAT MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE --- BUT BY EVERY WORD OF GOD ---

ACTS 20:32 and now brethren I commend you to GOD and to the word of --- HIS GRACE --- which is able --- TO BUILD YOU UP --- and to give you an inheritance among all them --- WHICH ARE SANCTIFIED 

1 CORINTHIANS 1:30 BUT OF HIM ARE YOU IN CHRIST JESUS WHO OF GOD IS MADE UNTO US --- WISDOM --- AND RIGHTEOUSNESS --- AND SANCTIFICATION --- AND REDEMPTION --- 1:31 --- THAT ACCORDING AS IT IS WRITTEN HE THAT GLORIETH LET HIM GLORY IN THE LORD 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5

1 CORINTHIANS 13:11 when I was a child I spake as a child I understood as a child I thought as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things 

PSALM 27:14  wait on THE LORD be of good courage and HE shall strengthen thine heart wait I say on THE LORD 

PSALM 34:2 my soul shall make her boast in THE LORD the humble shall hear thereof and be glad 

MARK 8:35 for whosoever will save his life shall lose it but whosoever shall lose his life for MY SAKE and the gospels the same shall save it 

LUKE 9:24 for whosoever will save his life shall lose it but whosoever will lose his life for MY SAKE the same shall save it 

1 THESSALONIANS 2:2 but even after that we had suffered before and were shamefully entreated as you know at philippi we were bold in our GOD to speak unto you the gospel of GOD with much contention 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOHN 17:17 sanctify them through thy truth thy word is truth 

******* JOHN 8:45 AND BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE TRUTH YOU BELIEVE ME NOT --- 8:46 --- WHICH OF YOU CONVINCETH ME OF SIN AND IF I SAY THE TRUTH WHY DO YOU NOT BELIEVE ME *******

PROVERBS 22:20 have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge ---22:21 --- that I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee 

PROVERBS 8:7 for MY mouth shall speak truth and wickedness is an abomination to MY lips 

ROMANS 1:18 FOR THE WRATH OF GOD IS REVEALED FROM HEAVEN AGAINST ALL UNGODLINESS AND UNRIGHTEOUSNESS OF MEN WHO HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS 

2 THESSALONIANS 2:13 but we are bound to give thanks always to GOD for you brethren beloved of THE LORD because GOD hath from the beginning chosen you --- TO SALVATION THROUGH SANCTIFICATION OF THE SPIRIT --- AND BELIEF OF THE TRUTH 

JUDE 1:1 jude the servant of JESUS CHRIST and brother of James to them that are sanctified by GOD THE FATHER and preserved in JESUS CHRIST and called 

JOHN 6:45 it is written in the prophets and they shall all be taught of GOD every man therefore that hath heard and hath learned of THE FATHER cometh unto me 

JOHN 8:28 then said JESUS unto them when you have lifted up THE SON OF MAN then shall you know that I am HE and that I do nothing of myself but as --- MY FATHER HATH TAUGHT ME I SPEAK THESE THINGS ---

1 CORINTHIANS 11:1 BE YOU FOLLOWERS OF ME EVEN AS I ALSO AM OF CHRIST 

ROMANS 15:18 FOR I WILL NOT DARE TO SPEAK OF ANY OF THOSE THINGS WHICH CHRIST HATH NOT WROUGHT BY ME TO MAKE THE GENTILES OBEDIENT BY WORD AND DEED 

JOHN 12:48 HE THAT REJECTETH ME AND RECIVETH NOT MY WORDS HATH ONE THAT JUDGETH HIM THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY